What state or part of the country

Options

Comments

• Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

South Dakota girl here :) I
    South Dakota girl here :) I live in southeastern South Dakota, on the border of MN and IA.
    ~Kari

Finally another South Dakota!
    I'm in the other side of the state though - actually live on the prairie just east of the Hills.

Susan
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Rague said:

Finally another South Dakota!
    I'm in the other side of the state though - actually live on the prairie just east of the Hills.

Susan

Washington State~
    Born and raised~ lived in Gig Harbor, Tacoma, and currently Fircrest. I love the rain, and the sun (when we get it).
    Melanie
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Options
    North Carolina!
    I live in NC now but I'm a Ohio Buckeye at heart - however I was born and raised in VA!!!!!
  • missgogo
    missgogo Member Posts: 58
    Options

North Carolina!
    I live in NC now but I'm a Ohio Buckeye at heart - however I was born and raised in VA!!!!!

Indiana
    Good evening everyone I am from Southern Indiana. It is hot here to.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    sea60 said:

San Antonio, Texas!
    Also dubbed "Alamo City".

Nice to meet you :)

Hot in the Midwest!

Hot in the Midwest!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Susan, I make my way to the
    Susan, I make my way to the hills at least every couple years. LOVE it there!! My cousin owns some cabins in Hill City. Jo Jo, where you at? Exciting, I thought I was all alone around here :)
    ~Kari
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options

Susan, I make my way to the
    Susan, I make my way to the hills at least every couple years. LOVE it there!! My cousin owns some cabins in Hill City. Jo Jo, where you at? Exciting, I thought I was all alone around here :)
    ~Kari

Kari, i am actually in
    Kari, i am actually in Council Bluffs, Iowa just over the bridge from Omaha, NE.
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    jo jo said:

Kari, i am actually in
    Kari, i am actually in Council Bluffs, Iowa just over the bridge from Omaha, NE.

Hey Laurissa,
    My folks grew up in West Frankfort, Ill. I used to love to visit when I was growing up. Great little town. I always wanted tolive in a small town because of West Frankfort and now I do!

BUT the summers there are hot, hot, hot and HUMID, HUMID, HUMID! Much more than Michigan!

Small world! You're the first person I've ever heard of saying they are from Southern Ill.

I'm not liking this summer much either, way too hot and humid for me too.

Too Hot For Hugs, Judy :-)
  • pdv
    pdv Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Jacksonville FL
    It's been really hot here and looks like the end is not in sight.
  • SoftBallMom2
    SoftBallMom2 Member Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

what state
    Kentucky the blue grass state

I am from Kentucky.
    I am from Kentucky. Ladybug22 where in Kentucky are you from?
  • NDY2010
    NDY2010 Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Okie From Muskogee
    Well that sounds mighty "Country" doesn't it.

Actually it's not really Muskogee but I'm from a place called Edmond, Oklahoma. Our little town is unfortunately noted for the first postal massacre back in 1986 (hence the term "going postal").
  • jackiejhm
    jackiejhm Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Hi Wanda
    My name is Jackie. I am from Boise, Idaho. I am 48 years young. I am married to the MOST wonderful guy in the world(yup, I got him! Sorry girls.) We have 2 grown Boys and 2 Teens at home 18 year old boy and our youngest is our 16 year old girl. I am a pastry chef/instructor at CWI. I just finished Mastectomy/chemo/rads in Dec-July. Trying to love Tamoxifen-ick. Hope you are doing well!! xoxo, Jackie
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jackiejhm said:

Hi Wanda
    My name is Jackie. I am from Boise, Idaho. I am 48 years young. I am married to the MOST wonderful guy in the world(yup, I got him! Sorry girls.) We have 2 grown Boys and 2 Teens at home 18 year old boy and our youngest is our 16 year old girl. I am a pastry chef/instructor at CWI. I just finished Mastectomy/chemo/rads in Dec-July. Trying to love Tamoxifen-ick. Hope you are doing well!! xoxo, Jackie

are the hanson brothers from
    are the hanson brothers from Edmund?
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    Options
    Jacksonville, Florida Too!
    I'm from Jacksonville, Florida. Not a native, but been here most of my life. For those others from Jax. I live on the Southside. What about You?
  • winsomebulldog
    winsomebulldog Member Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Southeastern Indiana
    I'm near the river town of Vevay, IN, the "Fourth Coolest Small Town in America." Yes, the title is real. We came in fourth in a national contest hosted by some magazine. I don't know about the "cool" part, but we are certainly small. One traffic light. LOL

Origionally, I'm from the Mid-South. Born in Memphis and raised in Mississippi. I fell in love with a Yankee and followed him up north. A friend from "back home" just pointed out to me several days ago that I have now lived up here longer than I did in the South. Southern born means Southern for life I say, though. Hubby still teases me about the way I say certain things. As the saying goes, "American by birth, Southern by the grace of God." Yeehaw! :)
  • filimu
    filimu Member Posts: 74
    Options

Southeastern Indiana
    I'm near the river town of Vevay, IN, the "Fourth Coolest Small Town in America." Yes, the title is real. We came in fourth in a national contest hosted by some magazine. I don't know about the "cool" part, but we are certainly small. One traffic light. LOL

Origionally, I'm from the Mid-South. Born in Memphis and raised in Mississippi. I fell in love with a Yankee and followed him up north. A friend from "back home" just pointed out to me several days ago that I have now lived up here longer than I did in the South. Southern born means Southern for life I say, though. Hubby still teases me about the way I say certain things. As the saying goes, "American by birth, Southern by the grace of God." Yeehaw! :)

Florida
    North of Clearwater, south of Wanda!
  • NDY2010
    NDY2010 Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

are the hanson brothers from
    are the hanson brothers from Edmund?

Hanson Brothers
    No, they're not from Edmond but just up the road in Tulsa.
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    Options
    filimu said:

Florida
    North of Clearwater, south of Wanda!

state
    Lets just say I saw the Pittsburgh Pirates play and win Saturday night....The fireworks were awesome.....
  • cejota
    cejota Member Posts: 24
    Options
    the pacific northwest
    I was born in Seattle and have lived in other states and countries......I call this place "home".
  • Betsy13
    Betsy13 Member Posts: 185
    Options
    Michigan!
    I live half way between Detroit and Chicago in a place called Kalamazoo. Anyone close?