Fayetteville, NY, a suburb
    Fayetteville, NY, a suburb of Syracuse.

Joyce
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    a1axelady said:

Southern Indiana
    I dont post much but read all your posts. You all have given me a ton of advise and great websites for resources. Appreciate you all. Lots of Texas, California and east coast here. Anyone near me?

Dena

Indiana!
    Hi Dena -I'm in northern Indiana, about 10 minutes from the border between Indiana and SW Michigan.
  • sweetvickid
    sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    jk1952 said:

Fayetteville, NY, a suburb
    Fayetteville, NY, a suburb of Syracuse.

Joyce

Springfield, MO
    And it is hot and humid here!
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options

Springfield, MO
    And it is hot and humid here!

Tiny Watsontown, PA 60 miles
    Tiny Watsontown, PA 60 miles north of Harrisburg. HOT here also.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    GayleMc said:

Tiny Watsontown, PA 60 miles
    Tiny Watsontown, PA 60 miles north of Harrisburg. HOT here also.

I am from Philadelphia, Pa.
    I am from Philadelphia, Pa. Hot here in the City of Brotherly Love!!
  • Christine Louise
    Christine Louise Member Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi from Kansas, Wanda
    I'm in a suburb of Kansas City, on the Kansas side. It's HOT!!! It's definitely put a dent in my plans to start a walking exercise program.
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

Hello Wanda
    I am in Spring hill Florida. Man is it hot here!! I bet it is nice up there in Cap Cod. Do you have a view?

Thank you all!
    It was so much fun reading where you are all from! Hot and humid here right now too. Small dog groomer, to answer your question, I don't have an ocean view ( wish I did! ) but I am on a private beach called Buttermilk Bay and it's 2 streets up. Nights are always cool here and I don't have A/C. Don't want to block the breeze in the windows. But every once in a while ( like today) the sea breeze doesn't cooperate and it's humid. But ceiling fans usually do the trick. I love the coast of Maine also. Ogunquit and York. Haven't been too many places in my life though. Naples FL and Fort Lauderdale visiting friends once. A dream of mine would be to see every single state, I think that would be so much fun.
    Thanks to you all.
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Southern New Mexico. Any
    Southern New Mexico. Any other New Mexicans out there? Hot here. It's a dry heat.lol
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    FLORIDA
    currently West coast Florida
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Katz77 said:

Southern New Mexico. Any
    Southern New Mexico. Any other New Mexicans out there? Hot here. It's a dry heat.lol

Yes!
    I'm in the NW corner on The Navajo reservation (no, I'm not a tribal member). When someone starts that dry heat thing--moved here from Las Vegas NV--I always say "so is an oven". But it's true that we get freaky if the humidity gets in the double digits!

Maureen
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Central Maryland
    Halfway between Washington DC and Baltimore off of I95. I am originally from Queens, NY and miss the heck out of NY and the city. I always said I'd return to NY when I can afford to move into a penthouse overlooking the Hudson, with a maid, a cook, and a limousine at my beck and call. Well - I can dream, can't I? Now, where are those lottery tickets?????
    Pat
  • Deb1969
    Deb1969 Member Posts: 165
    Options
    cavediver said:

FLORIDA
    currently West coast Florida

Im from north Georgia. Small
    Im from north Georgia. Small town of Blue Ridge.
  • arkansasgirl
    arkansasgirl Member Posts: 84
    Options
    DON'T LET THE NAME FOOL YOU
    Hi

Arkansas is where I was born and raised but I live 25 miles south of Dallas Texas.

Arkansasgirl
  • Hope 2010
    Hope 2010 Member Posts: 62
    Options
    Sunny California
    I'm here in on the outskirts of Los Angeles, CA.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Wanda!
    The Netherlands (Holland). And Southern California...each half of the year...

Hugs, Kathi
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

Greensboro, NC Here
    Hi, Wanda - Nice to meet you. I also find it interesting how diverse the locations are - especially given that we have so many members outside the US. It's nice to meet you!!

Chris

GREENSBORO HERE TOO!
    Chris, I, too live in G'boro..........if you'd ever like to get together send me a message!
    Nancy
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

Greensboro, NC Here
    Hi, Wanda - Nice to meet you. I also find it interesting how diverse the locations are - especially given that we have so many members outside the US. It's nice to meet you!!

Chris

Again, G'boro
    Christ I sent you a private message......
    Nancy
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    This is like those old Miss America pagents....
    "My name is Mimi and I come from our nation's capitol: Washington DC!" (little wave, and blown kiss).

LOL. Well, it's really fun finding out where everyone is from. I grew up in Southeastern Michigan, moved to DC in 2001, where I've worked ever since. In 2004, we moved to Northern Virginia so we could afford to buy a condo. Although there's a building obstructing it now, I can make out the Capitol building from my office window.

Mimi
  • MNLynn
    MNLynn Member Posts: 224
    Options
    Minnesota!!!
    West Central MN - I go to a wonderful cancer center in Fargo, ND for my care . . .
    I am also new to this site - I love being able to connect with others here!
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

This is like those old Miss America pagents....
    "My name is Mimi and I come from our nation's capitol: Washington DC!" (little wave, and blown kiss).

LOL. Well, it's really fun finding out where everyone is from. I grew up in Southeastern Michigan, moved to DC in 2001, where I've worked ever since. In 2004, we moved to Northern Virginia so we could afford to buy a condo. Although there's a building obstructing it now, I can make out the Capitol building from my office window.

Mimi

Algonac, Michigan!
    We live on the St. Clair River which connects Lakes Huron and Erie. We are approx. 30 miles downriver from Port Huron which is the start of the river. Our water is blue and beautiful.

Wanda, we love the east coast and have visitied Cap Cod, Mass., Maine and know Ogunquit, York, Boothbay Harbor etc. well. Kittery, Maine was always our jumping off spot in that area.

Mimi, love Virginia. Their accents are so beautiful, they can tell you that you stink and it would still sound great!

Cindy, Livonia is downriver but we have been there many times too.

Hugs, Judy :-)