Dallas Cowboys fan and Texas Longhorn fan for life :D
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Menda said:

Dallas Cowboys fan and Texas
    Dallas Cowboys fan and Texas Longhorn fan for life :D

Bloomington, Indiana
    I've noticed a few other Hoosiers here ... but we seem to be in different parts of the state.

I've also lived in New Mexico, New York, Michigan, Ohio, Georgia and Louisiana ... which is where my heart really is. I LOVE Louisiana!!! And it breaks my heart to see what they've had to endure ... first Katrina and now the oil junk. So very sad.

hugs.
    teena
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    tgf said:

Bloomington, Indiana
    I've noticed a few other Hoosiers here ... but we seem to be in different parts of the state.

I've also lived in New Mexico, New York, Michigan, Ohio, Georgia and Louisiana ... which is where my heart really is. I LOVE Louisiana!!! And it breaks my heart to see what they've had to endure ... first Katrina and now the oil junk. So very sad.

hugs.
    teena

Hello All .. I am Vicki and I live in Sunny
    Southern California -- south west of Los Angeles where it get into the 100's dead of summer.

VickiSam
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

Tempe AZ
    But moved from NYC... I so miss the city !!

Ayse

Hi Aysemari
    I'm living in Phoenix, AZ (Ahwatukee) but I'm also a transplant from NY--upstate. We've been here 15 years and I'm sure you're feeling the 110+ heat just like I am!

Hugs, Renee
  • missrenee
    Options
    elm3544 said:

Phoenix, Arizona and it is
    Phoenix, Arizona and it is HOT!

Hi Elm:
    Another Phoenix (Ahwatukee) AZ resident here. HOT isn't the word for it!
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Wanda,
    I love this question - it gets asked every so often, but with the newbies, we get more answers and locations. I'm originally from Utica, NY and moved a whopping 50 miles away, in 25 mile increments. I'm in Oneonta now. An hour - give or take from Albany, Utica, Syracuse or Binghamton. 3.5 hrs to the Big Apple.

Joyce - I camped at Green Lake State Park over Memorial weekend!

Always wish we could all 'get together' but we are so far apart. Maybe regional gatherings.....

Sue
  • Jacque101
    Jacque101 Member Posts: 75
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Wanda,
    I love this question - it gets asked every so often, but with the newbies, we get more answers and locations. I'm originally from Utica, NY and moved a whopping 50 miles away, in 25 mile increments. I'm in Oneonta now. An hour - give or take from Albany, Utica, Syracuse or Binghamton. 3.5 hrs to the Big Apple.

Always wish we could all 'get together' but we are so far apart. Maybe regional gatherings.....

Sue

Tennessee & Hot
    I'm only a few minutes from the Smoky Mountains but it's still hot and humid. Mr Weather Man says we're getting a cool down next week. yeah!
  • PNinMN
    PNinMN Member Posts: 28
    Options
    Twin Cities, MN
    We are having some crazy storms here today!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Born in CA
    Born in CA but have lived in CT since I was 1. I'm a UCONN Huskies football & basketball fan. I love the Red Sox and the Celtics! I'm married to a Yankee fan as are both my children. My son is married and living in MA to a Red Sox fan. I love living in CT with the 4 changes of seasons. My favorite season is the Fall:)
  • missrenee
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Wanda,

Sue

You won't believe it, Sue
    but I'm from Utica, NY!!! Born and raised there. Lived there until I got married the first time at age 23. My mom still lives there and I get up there a couple of times a year. We lived in Deerfield and I went to Whitesboro Sr. High. I've moved around a lot over the past 30 years (my first husband was an Air Force Pilot) and I now live in Phoenix, AZ. What a small world!

Renee
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    missrenee said:

You won't believe it, Sue
    but I'm from Utica, NY!!! Born and raised there. Lived there until I got married the first time at age 23. My mom still lives there and I get up there a couple of times a year. We lived in Deerfield and I went to Whitesboro Sr. High. I've moved around a lot over the past 30 years (my first husband was an Air Force Pilot) and I now live in Phoenix, AZ. What a small world!

Renee

Renee, I noticed that you were from Upstate NY and wondered where. Sue, Green Lakes is almost in my backyard. We used to spend a lot of time there, but the deer ticks and Lyme disease have scared us a bit, since we tend to go on the less traveled trails. It's still one of the nicest parks in this area, though.

I'm originally from Lowville and spent five years in the Norwich area.

Joyce
  • putzie
    putzie Member Posts: 66 Member
    Options

Springfield, MO
    And it is hot and humid here!

I'm from Springfield too
    I'm from Springfield too Vicki!! Diagnosed with IDC mid-March and almost done with chemo!!
    will have surgery in August. :) Good luck to you and everyone here!!! XX OO
  • anitap1
    anitap1 Member Posts: 25
    Options
    Where are you from?
    I am a native Floridian. I lived in SW Florida for 50 years and moved to Middle Tennessee in '97. We are halfway between Chattanooga and Nashville.
  • anitap1
    anitap1 Member Posts: 25
    Options
    florist said:

Middle Georgia and yes it is
    Middle Georgia and yes it is HOT!

Middle Georgia
    We are going through Middle Georgia Thursday. We are going to Savannah, my husband's hometown.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Idaho!

Idaho!
  • rm22111
    rm22111 Member Posts: 54
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Idaho!

Idaho!

Bakersfield ,Ca
    I grew up in southern Ca, but followed my love to wonderful, hot, great place to live Bakersfield.

rm22111
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Washington (State)
    We live about 2 blocks from the beach in Ocean Shores. We open our windows at night to have the waves put us to sleep. After chemo I can not stand the heat. The cool weather on the WA coast suits me just fine. I always loved San Francisco Bay Area weather and being very Scotch I the weather works. Born and raised in Fresno, CA., of all places. Sort of a valley girl.
  • 2Floridiansisters
    2Floridiansisters Member Posts: 384 Member
    Options

Washington (State)
    We live about 2 blocks from the beach in Ocean Shores. We open our windows at night to have the waves put us to sleep. After chemo I can not stand the heat. The cool weather on the WA coast suits me just fine. I always loved San Francisco Bay Area weather and being very Scotch I the weather works. Born and raised in Fresno, CA., of all places. Sort of a valley girl.

Pensacola, Florida checking in
    I hate this place. I am only here because the wonderful husband I have is stationed here in the Navy. I'm from Indianapolis originally, but I would prefer to be living anywhere where it's cold and snowy. I hate this heat.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    florist said:

Middle Georgia and yes it is
    Middle Georgia and yes it is HOT!

Live in the HOT midwest!
    Live in the HOT midwest! Temperature wise now..lol
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    cavediver said:

FLORIDA
    currently West coast Florida

Oil spill
    Cavediver, hope the oil spill doesn't reach you.