Options
123457»

Comments

• Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    jnl said:

Praying for you still!
    I am sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers that your cysts will turn out to be benign Jeanne! Please let us know when you find out something. We will all be waiting to hear. Good luck and praying!

Leeza

Leeza ☻
    Thank you for your prayers and positive thoughts. I can use them!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    chenheart said:

Who ordered the Catnip??
    It occurs to me, that unless they are of the Manx or Bob varitey, most CATS have Tails~ you had a Cat Scan, the Dr found a tail. Could be worse; what if it was HairBalls???

Purrs,
    Chen♥

LOL Claudia
    Sorry Jeanne, but, what some are writing is funny and I know you are laughing too. CATS, tails, scans? LOL Humor is good for the soul.

Lex♥
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    brenda247 said:

my prayers are with you!!!
    HUGS & PRAYERS FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Jeanne
    I hope you had a good weekend. I want you to know that my prayers are with you for your surgery on Wednesday. I pray that the news you hear is that they are benign!

Angie
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Good luck
    Jeanne, praying and wishing you good luck with your surgery next week. As you can see by

the responses, we all love you and are praying for no more cancer for you.

I hope that you get your
    I hope that you get your path report as soon as possible Jeanne after your surgery. Be sure and post when you feel like it to let us know that you are ok. I have put you on our prayer list at church also.

Big Hugs!
  • Jeanne D
    Options

more nuts
    Since you are already there. But with all that you have been through, that is no surprise. Hang in there.

Maureen

Maureen ♥
    You are right. I am already nuts. lol Too much going on this past year.

I am so glad that you will be ok now. I miss you on the boards Maureen. Take care!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I will be and am saying lots
    I will be and am saying lots of prayers for you Jeanne that your cysts will be benign.

Hugs, Diane ♥

Thanks Diane for your
    Thanks Diane for your prayers and good wishes! Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Ritzy said:

I am sorry that you have to
    I am sorry that you have to go thru this surgery, but, at least you will know now and won't have to wait much longer to dance with NED. I will keep praying for you Jeanne as we are all here for you! I just know that the cysts will be benign!

Sue :)

And, who was making fun of my tail? Mimi, was that you? grrrrrrrrrr lol

Kylez ☻
    Thank You Kylez! Love, Jeanne ♥
  • LT
    LT Member Posts: 31
    Options
    Jadie said:

Jeanne
    I will be thinking of you Wednesday and sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

prayers
    I've got scads of tests on Wed. so I'll put that time in the waiting room and on the PET table (?) to good use - sending up lots of prayers for you!
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Eil4186 said:

Hang in there Jeanne, you
    Hang in there Jeanne, you will come out ok!

Eileen ♥
    Thank you Eileen. I am praying for you too! There just seems to be no end to bc, is there? Praying for you!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    LT said:

prayers
    I've got scads of tests on Wed. so I'll put that time in the waiting room and on the PET table (?) to good use - sending up lots of prayers for you!

Good luck to Jeanne and Linda on Wednesday
    I am thinking of the two of you tomorrow. I'll be at a boring conference all day, and I hope that your procedures are similarly uneventful.

Mimi
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    LT said:

prayers

Jeanne
    Don't be afraid about tomorrow. We have all said so many prayers for you that I know the outcome will be benign! And NED will be coming for you. Wishing the best of luck with your surgery. Post when you can to let all of us know how you are.

Hugs,

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Jadie!
    Ms Jumping Rope Jadie: Whatever happened to "sisters" in pink, huh? Stef, I apologize. YOU are not the cruel one.

Jeanne, please help!

MOOPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    MOOPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..I miss you!

☺♥ Noel ♥☺
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Jeanne
    Don't be afraid about tomorrow. We have all said so many prayers for you that I know the outcome will be benign! And NED will be coming for you. Wishing the best of luck with your surgery. Post when you can to let all of us know how you are.

Hugs,

Sweet Jeanne
    I will be saying the biggest of biggest prayers for you tomorrow. I am so sorry that I am late in posting this. I also sent you a PM. I hope you get it. I just know that your cysts will be benign and that you will be posting how NED is holding you tightly and dancing with you forever! Sending you prayers, hugs and positive thoughts for tomorrow!

☺♥ Noel ♥☺
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Sweet Jeanne
    I will be saying the biggest of biggest prayers for you tomorrow. I am so sorry that I am late in posting this. I also sent you a PM. I hope you get it. I just know that your cysts will be benign and that you will be posting how NED is holding you tightly and dancing with you forever! Sending you prayers, hugs and positive thoughts for tomorrow!

☺♥ Noel ♥☺

My Hero ☻
    You know you are. For going thru bc twice, and, still always so positive and so much support on this board to others, you are my hero Jeanne. Know that you are in my prayers and I will be waiting to hear that those cysts are clean and that you are finally "Dancing with Ned"!

Love Kristin ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Taina said:

prayers your way
    My prayers are with you, may your pain go away and your cyst be gone....
    A big hug and kiss your way....

Praying
    Praying that tomorrow will resolve everything for you Jeanne and that you will be cancer free! Hugs and kisses!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Jadie said:

Jeanne
    I will be thinking of you Wednesday and sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

Wishing you good luck today!
    Jeanne, just know that we are all praying and sending you good positive thoughts today for your surgery! Just see how many posts you have and that should tell you how much we love you. When you can, and, feel like it, post and let us know how you are feeling.

LOVE, KYLEZ ♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Jeanne, just know that we are all praying and sending you good positive thoughts today for your surgery! Just see how many posts you have and that should tell you how much we love you. When you can, and, feel like it, post and let us know how you are feeling.

LOVE, KYLEZ ♥

I am thinking of you Jeanne
    I am thinking of you Jeanne and saying my bestest prayers that all goes well. Hoping you hear soon with the results.
    Stef
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

LOVE, KYLEZ ♥

Thinking of you
    Jeanne, today as you go through surgery. You have a lot of positive energy around you, woman. Best of luck. We'll be looking for your update post.

Mimi
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

LOVE, KYLEZ ♥

I hope your surgery went ok
    I hope your surgery went ok Jeanne and that you are resting comfortably.

Please post when you can.

Hugs, Debby