SURGERY IS SCHEDULED NOW ♥♥ PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Options

Comments

• Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    elizarose said:

how do you change the font
    how do you change the font color and add the heart????

Elizarose ♥
    I love your name. It will be easier if I PM ( private message ) you and tell you how to do it. Too much to try and tell in just a posting here. Or, for me it would be. lol

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Benign it is. (I'm keeping
    Benign it is. (I'm keeping positive thoughts for you.) Benign, benign, benign.

I had a complex cyst on my ovary once and it dissolved by itself. Hoping yours gets lost also.

Oh Marcia ♥
    I thank you for your positive thoughts as always! And, I love your cheer: Benign, Benign, Benign. Thanks for that!

I am so glad that your complex cyst just dissolved. I have had these since January, so, I don't think they will on their own..darn it. But, one can hope!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Aw Stef
    You sweetheart! You are welcome. You know how much I love and admire you lady!

Well, I do need help if NED is expecting disco. lol No clothes here that I know of. Unlessssssssssss hmmmmmmmmm

Dancing with the Stars wasn't as good as usual last night, or, for me it wasn't. Ofcourse, I favor Derek and Joanne. Who is your fav? Wish I could dance like they do. I taped it, want me to mail it to you? lol

Love, Jeanne ♥

That is so sweet of you, but
    That is so sweet of you, but I have a friend that taped it and I think I shall borrow it from her, but thank you. Derek and Joanne are my favs although I like Mai. Len sure doesn't care for her. Here is a cyber idea for your dance. Cyber is good because it doesn't matter what figures we have in reality, it always looks perfect. Color should be turqouise (for Tasha and that was a popular color then), fitted leotard type top with lots of glitz and bling, and a flowing skirt that is cut on the diagonal and higher on one side that the other. Very high heels with kitten toes (just because I love kitten toes). Panty hose or skin toned tights should be worn. And NED, of course will be in a white tux (think Travolta). You will be marvelous, darling, marvelous and will be the belle of the ball. So much more fun than a square dance. So just get the word and the music will begin.
    Stef
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    fauxma said:

That is so sweet of you, but
    That is so sweet of you, but I have a friend that taped it and I think I shall borrow it from her, but thank you. Derek and Joanne are my favs although I like Mai. Len sure doesn't care for her. Here is a cyber idea for your dance. Cyber is good because it doesn't matter what figures we have in reality, it always looks perfect. Color should be turqouise (for Tasha and that was a popular color then), fitted leotard type top with lots of glitz and bling, and a flowing skirt that is cut on the diagonal and higher on one side that the other. Very high heels with kitten toes (just because I love kitten toes). Panty hose or skin toned tights should be worn. And NED, of course will be in a white tux (think Travolta). You will be marvelous, darling, marvelous and will be the belle of the ball. So much more fun than a square dance. So just get the word and the music will begin.
    Stef

Oh, I do NOT like Len..grrrrrrrrrrrr lol
    Yea, Mai is probably the BEST dancer on there, but, I think, like CarrieAnn said, you can just tell that Joanne reallyyyyyyyyy wants it. lol Len is so fickle, he drives me nuts. lol

And, I LOVE your idea of "The Dance"! Love it! Thanks Stef!

You really have a wild imagination, you know that? lol hmmmmmmmm ( no comment, i do not want banned )

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Oh Marcia ♥
    I thank you for your positive thoughts as always! And, I love your cheer: Benign, Benign, Benign. Thanks for that!

I am so glad that your complex cyst just dissolved. I have had these since January, so, I don't think they will on their own..darn it. But, one can hope!

Love, Jeanne ♥

I was thinking the same
    I was thinking the same thing that i loved her name. doesnt it seem like its always something, but i am sure you are DANCING WITH NED NOW, our bodies are always growing these cyst things. My freind who had cervical is followed closely on Pet had cysts they thought they would have to excise but decided to follow on second Pet and decided it was not anything but a long time in between wondering. I was wondering how it all went.
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    carkris said:

I was thinking the same
    I was thinking the same thing that i loved her name. doesnt it seem like its always something, but i am sure you are DANCING WITH NED NOW, our bodies are always growing these cyst things. My freind who had cervical is followed closely on Pet had cysts they thought they would have to excise but decided to follow on second Pet and decided it was not anything but a long time in between wondering. I was wondering how it all went.

Hi Carkris ☺
    I have had these cysts since my lumpectomy in January, so, they do need to come out for sure and we need to be sure that they are benign This is my second bout with breast cancer, so, I can't let anything go. Also, when I first had bc 24 plus years ago, I had the lump for over 2 years in me and I knew it. More of this is on my Expressions Page, if you want to know. The point is that when I asked my rads oncologist back then point blank...that if I would have had that "cyst" taken out when I first found it, if it would have been bc way back then, and, he said "maybe not." So, I learned from that day on, to never leave a cyst in my body. Always get them out and have them tested. I wish they would have just dissolved, but heck, now they are growing tails!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Hi Carkris ☺
    I have had these cysts since my lumpectomy in January, so, they do need to come out for sure and we need to be sure that they are benign This is my second bout with breast cancer, so, I can't let anything go. Also, when I first had bc 24 plus years ago, I had the lump for over 2 years in me and I knew it. More of this is on my Expressions Page, if you want to know. The point is that when I asked my rads oncologist back then point blank...that if I would have had that "cyst" taken out when I first found it, if it would have been bc way back then, and, he said "maybe not." So, I learned from that day on, to never leave a cyst in my body. Always get them out and have them tested. I wish they would have just dissolved, but heck, now they are growing tails!

Love, Jeanne ♥

So sorry
    We were all hoping to hear that NED was dancing with you Jeanne. Good news about your pain in your back and stomach, but, not happy about your cysts. But, think positive. He will take them out, including the tail, and they will be benign!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    DianeBC said:

So sorry
    We were all hoping to hear that NED was dancing with you Jeanne. Good news about your pain in your back and stomach, but, not happy about your cysts. But, think positive. He will take them out, including the tail, and they will be benign!

Hugs, Diane ♥

Thanks Diane! I want NED

Thanks Diane! I want NED too, BAD! lol Love, Jeanne ♥

• Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Thanks Diane! I want NED

Thanks Diane! I want NED too, BAD! lol Love, Jeanne ♥

hey Jeanna, I hope and pray
    hey Jeanna, I hope and pray you are told NED very soon. Hang in there.
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    OK Jeanne....
    ....here goes! Bad Cat! Bad Cat! so sorry it had to bite you so hard. Glad it was resolved quickly. And you know, I believe you may be dancing with NED anyway, are you sure you aren't just forgetting it in a chemo fogged brain?? lol. I certainly hope so. You know that NED, he is so busy right now, you may have had your dance go by so fast you missed it? Oh well, he will be back to dance with you again soon! Let us know when you have any more news! Take care of yourself and keep dancing!
    =^..^=
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    cats_toy said:

OK Jeanne....
    ....here goes! Bad Cat! Bad Cat! so sorry it had to bite you so hard. Glad it was resolved quickly. And you know, I believe you may be dancing with NED anyway, are you sure you aren't just forgetting it in a chemo fogged brain?? lol. I certainly hope so. You know that NED, he is so busy right now, you may have had your dance go by so fast you missed it? Oh well, he will be back to dance with you again soon! Let us know when you have any more news! Take care of yourself and keep dancing!
    =^..^=

Always in our prayers!
    You certainly have been through a lot and hopefully you are through the mountains (with it's twist and turns) and heading towards the flatlands (with it's smooth straight roads). Hang in there and remember....there are 101 ice-cream flavors to choose from! Pammy
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Always in our prayers!
    You certainly have been through a lot and hopefully you are through the mountains (with it's twist and turns) and heading towards the flatlands (with it's smooth straight roads). Hang in there and remember....there are 101 ice-cream flavors to choose from! Pammy

We will be thinking of you
    Please stay positive and hopefully procedure will go well
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

We will be thinking of you
    Please stay positive and hopefully procedure will go well

I'm thinking of you and praying for good results
    You deserve them .. and I see good news on the horizon for you.

Vicki Sam
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Always in our prayers!

Like Pammy Wrote
    Oh, Jeanne, of course you stay in my and Joe's prayers. We all will celebrate with you when those cysts are officially de-tailed and NED's presence is proclaimed, loud and clear.

You hang in there, ok? This scare will end well, I have faith.

Your friend,

Moops

p.s. Only 101 flavors of ice cream? I thought more...
  • fauxma
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Like Pammy Wrote
    Oh, Jeanne, of course you stay in my and Joe's prayers. We all will celebrate with you when those cysts are officially de-tailed and NED's presence is proclaimed, loud and clear.

You hang in there, ok? This scare will end well, I have faith.

Your friend,

Moops

p.s. Only 101 flavors of ice cream? I thought more...

101 flavors of ice cream and
    101 flavors of ice cream and I only like vanilla, chocolate and orange sherbert, but I like them alot. Especially vanilla, with peanuts, chocolate syrup, and cool whip heaped on top. Or gigantic ice cream cones. And eskimo pies, and those little sundae cups, and original drum sticks, and fudgesickles and oh I am so craving ice cream now and none in the house. BOO HOO!!
    Stef
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    fauxma said:

101 flavors of ice cream and I only like vanilla, chocolate and orange sherbert, but I like them alot. Especially vanilla, with peanuts, chocolate syrup, and cool whip heaped on top. Or gigantic ice cream cones. And eskimo pies, and those little sundae cups, and original drum sticks, and fudgesickles and oh I am so craving ice cream now and none in the house. BOO HOO!!
    Stef

OMG STOP IT! lol
    ☺I want ice cream NOW!☻
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Stef

Evil Stef
    Now, how could the grandma of such adorable kids be so cruel? You just had to have company in your ice cream despair, didn't you? It's almost 10pm here, and my freezer is limited to Joe's Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches. No syrup, no cool whip, no....

Jo and Jazz, your grandma needs a time-out. Help!
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Evil Stef
    Now, how could the grandma of such adorable kids be so cruel? You just had to have company in your ice cream despair, didn't you? It's almost 10pm here, and my freezer is limited to Joe's Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches. No syrup, no cool whip, no....

Jo and Jazz, your grandma needs a time-out. Help!

Yes, you are right Moopy!
    Bad Stef! I have no ice cream either. Wait, maybe I do. OMG, I do have those ice cream drumsticks and I love them! I hid a couple from the hubby and he never found them. WOOHOO! I am so happy! I will share Moopy if you want to come on out and get one!

Too funny Moopy, telling Jo & Jazz to give Evil Grandma Stef a time-out! LOL

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Bad Stef! I have no ice cream either. Wait, maybe I do. OMG, I do have those ice cream drumsticks and I love them! I hid a couple from the hubby and he never found them. WOOHOO! I am so happy! I will share Moopy if you want to come on out and get one!

Love, Jeanne ♥

Hi Jeanne
    So good to finally hear something from you. We have been worried. Wow, you have been thru so much. Glad that you will be seeing a specialtist for the pain. I hope that helps you. And, I will continue to pray that when they remove and test your cysts, that they are benign. So, NED will be coming to get you!

Angie
  • fauxma
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Love, Jeanne ♥

Jeanne,
    I am so jealous.

Jeanne,
    I am so jealous. And Moopy I am not evil. I am ice cream deprived. All I could find was a box of iced over fruit bars. I need a time out alright. A time out at the ice cream store. I know where I am going tomorrow. Yes, to the store and to the frozen food section and then I am going to fill my freezer with yummy ice cream. But I will share. Just hop a plane to either the Oakland or Sacramento airport and I will pick you up. We can pig out on ice cream together. Of course, if you use that air fare you can buy a ton of ice cream. I know, let's all do a cyber ice cream party tomorrow night. See you at 6 pm Pacific time. Bring your favorite ice cream and topping and we will all get a sugar high together. Sometimes I am a very bad diabetic. But not too often. I have to keep my numbers low or it's insulin for me. So I only do this on rare occasions. As JJ likes to say, ice cream is a sometimes food and if you eat too much sometimes food you won't be healthy. Out of the mouths of babes. But since he isn't going to be here tomorrow night, let the ice cream be scooped.
    Love to you all,
    Stef