SURGERY IS SCHEDULED NOW ♥♥ PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Options

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Oh, I do NOT like Len..grrrrrrrrrrrr lol
    Yea, Mai is probably the BEST dancer on there, but, I think, like CarrieAnn said, you can just tell that Joanne reallyyyyyyyyy wants it. lol Len is so fickle, he drives me nuts. lol

And, I LOVE your idea of "The Dance"! Love it! Thanks Stef!

You really have a wild imagination, you know that? lol hmmmmmmmm ( no comment, i do not want banned )

Love, Jeanne ♥

Love it
    I love Dancing with the Stars too! I never miss it and I tape it too, just incase I want to go back and see it again. Isn't that sad? lol

Sue :)
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

I Second that Emotion
    Jeanne, thank you for expressing what I also feel about Stef. You are pretty extraordinary, Fauxma; did you know that? Your indomitable spirit, your quick wit, your wise outlook on life, and your loving heart--that's a rare combination. Thank you for making me laugh as well as our Jeanne.

As for you, Ms. Jeanne, no whippersnapper cyst is going to stop you. Still, the waiting is hard, as we all know. We are waiting with you. And we'll celebrate with you, too.

Of course, we're probably eating more ice cream than is good for us. Me, I bought more ice cream sandwiches for Aortus, and Reeses peanut butter Klondike bars for me. (Hey, if you're gonna splurge, splurge big.)

By the way, Stef, I didn't remember that you live near San Francisco. Joe and I are visiting there next spring. So save some ice cream for us!

Moopy,
    Yes, I live about 45

Moopy,
    Yes, I live about 45 minutes to a hour and half (depending on commute times) from San Francisco. I was actually born in San Francisco and lived there until I was 9. Then we moved to South San Francisco where I lived until we moved to our little town further north. I am actually not far from Re. Have you ever been to San Francisco? I love it. Even being here all my life, I continually find new places to see. It is a incredible city with so many things to do and see. My daughter studied voice at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music and lived there for several years and one of my favorites things was going to Golden Gate Park. Love the tea garden and museums. Enjoy your trip. I think we will probably be up in Pollock Pines when you make this trip. Otherwise it would be fun to meet up somewhere. Let me know when you are going to be here. Maybe I can go down to Denise's in Alameda and then jet over the bridge and we could make a connection. Would be so fun to meet you and Aortus? And yes, ice cream would have to be consumed.
    Stef
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Jadie said:

Aortis look on her hips
    If she ate the whole box you will find them there. LOL

Jadie!
    Ms Jumping Rope Jadie: Whatever happened to "sisters" in pink, huh? Stef, I apologize. YOU are not the cruel one.

Jeanne, please help!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Jadie!
    Ms Jumping Rope Jadie: Whatever happened to "sisters" in pink, huh? Stef, I apologize. YOU are not the cruel one.

Jeanne, please help!

You got it Moopy!
    JD to your rescue! But, are you sure Stef isn't the cruel one? Cause I kind of...oh never mind.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Tail be gone!
    Jeanne, that darn tail will be as benign as a poodle's wagging behind. Then you can have all the ice cream you want. What was it? Blue Bunny? Never heard of it. Is it good?

Thinking GREAT thoughts for you today.

Mimi
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Is benadryl just for
    Is benadryl just for allergic reactions? I thought people used it for sleeping pills too. You said it put you to sleep Jeanne. Just wondering.

HUGS

I think my rads oncologist
    I think my rads oncologist suggested benadryl lotion when I broke out in a rash from the radiation. It didn't work, but, I tried it.

Debby
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Jadie!

Jeanne, please help!

Show and tell time Moopy
    I know that I can kid you because you are so cute and skinny.

Love to my sister in pink
    Jadie<3
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I PROMISE not to laugh....
    Well, maybe a giggle...but it's from the combination of CT (cat) scan and tail in your post!!!

GRRRRRRREAT that there is no cancer...take care of yourself, breathe, and do something just for you...maybe a trip to the spa?

Hugs, Kathi
  • mimivac
    Options
    KathiM said:

I PROMISE not to laugh....
    Well, maybe a giggle...but it's from the combination of CT (cat) scan and tail in your post!!!

GRRRRRRREAT that there is no cancer...take care of yourself, breathe, and do something just for you...maybe a trip to the spa?

Hugs, Kathi

Ah, Cat scan and tail
    Yes, Kathi, I should have said that the tail will be as benign as Ritzy's kitty's tail. LOL

Mimi
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Who ordered the Catnip??
    It occurs to me, that unless they are of the Manx or Bob varitey, most CATS have Tails~ you had a Cat Scan, the Dr found a tail. Could be worse; what if it was HairBalls???

Purrs,
    Chen♥
  • fauxma
    Options
    chenheart said:

Who ordered the Catnip??
    It occurs to me, that unless they are of the Manx or Bob varitey, most CATS have Tails~ you had a Cat Scan, the Dr found a tail. Could be worse; what if it was HairBalls???

Purrs,
    Chen♥

Chen
    Hairballs, cat tails,

Chen

Hairballs, cat tails, too funny.
    Stef
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    fauxma said:

Chen
    Hairballs, cat tails,

Chen

Hairballs, cat tails, too funny.
    Stef

Ok, you guys are making me laugh LOL
    CAT, tails, hairballs...this is all too darn funny. Thanks for the laughter! I needed it! I love you guys!

Ok, now the serious crap. I am scheduled for surgery next Wednesday, November 18th. He is calling it a right breast excisional biopsy. The lumpectomy part scared me as I just had one in January of this year. So hopefully, the cysts won't be hard to get and he won't have to take too much. The good thing..once this is done and they are tested for cancer, I will be done for awhile and can either declare NED or fight the beast again. But, I am hoping, praying for NED. And, I know all of you are for me too. Apparently, his nurse got mixed up in scheduling me for a needle aspiration, as he said that won't work for me, that I needed surgery. So, when I talked to her, I thanked her for making my day. Seriously though, I really just want to get this over and know one way or the other. So, it will be fine. Ok, think that is it ladies!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • fauxma
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

CAT, tails, hairballs...this is all too darn funny. Thanks for the laughter! I needed it! I love you guys!

Ok, now the serious crap. I am scheduled for surgery next Wednesday, November 18th. He is calling it a right breast excisional biopsy. The lumpectomy part scared me as I just had one in January of this year. So hopefully, the cysts won't be hard to get and he won't have to take too much. The good thing..once this is done and they are tested for cancer, I will be done for awhile and can either declare NED or fight the beast again. But, I am hoping, praying for NED. And, I know all of you are for me too. Apparently, his nurse got mixed up in scheduling me for a needle aspiration, as he said that won't work for me, that I needed surgery. So, when I talked to her, I thanked her for making my day. Seriously though, I really just want to get this over and know one way or the other. So, it will be fine. Ok, think that is it ladies!

Love, Jeanne ♥

I imagine that they want to
    I imagine that they want to do an excisional biopsy rather than a aspiration because there is debris seen in this cysts and you said they were complex, not simple so that plays into it as well. The upside is that you will know one way or another. If they did an aspiration maybe something might have been missed. And it is next Wednesday so at least you aren't waiting weeks for them to do this (and we know that happens). Hopefully they will have news soon after and you can not only dance with NED but truly have a Thanksgiving Day.
    My prayers are continuing for you.
    Glad that our humor is helping you. Laughter is good for our souls.
    Stef
  • mimivac
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Love, Jeanne ♥

Glad the date is set
    I know that surgery is not exactly good news, but I know you will be relieved to have it done and over with. You've fought this thing more than once, I know, and you can do it again if need be. But it is very likely that you won't need to. Again, best, best thoughts and wishes as the day approaches. I hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend, Jeanne.

Mimi
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Love, Jeanne ♥

I am sorry that you have to
    I am sorry that you have to go thru this surgery, but, at least you will know now and won't have to wait much longer to dance with NED. I will keep praying for you Jeanne as we are all here for you! I just know that the cysts will be benign!

And, who was making fun of my tail? Mimi, was that you? grrrrrrrrrr lol
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

I am sorry that you have to go thru this surgery, but, at least you will know now and won't have to wait much longer to dance with NED. I will keep praying for you Jeanne as we are all here for you! I just know that the cysts will be benign!

Sorry
    I know that you didn't want any more surgery, but, this is probably the best thing to do to make for sure what they are. I am sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers for your surgery next Wednesday. Please post when you can and let us know how you are.

HUGS!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Sorry
    I know that you didn't want any more surgery, but, this is probably the best thing to do to make for sure what they are. I am sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers for your surgery next Wednesday. Please post when you can and let us know how you are.

HUGS!

Okay Jeanne, I officially
    Okay Jeanne, I officially declare November 18th your day......let's get in there and on to celebrate. Glad to hear the surgery is scheduled, and that he will be looking for specific tissue going in. It will be fine...I feel it in my bones. My thoughts are with you on Wednesday, as they are every day. Hugs.

Judy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Good luck
    Jeanne, praying and wishing you good luck with your surgery next week. As you can see by

the responses, we all love you and are praying for no more cancer for you.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Good luck
    Jeanne, praying and wishing you good luck with your surgery next week. As you can see by

the responses, we all love you and are praying for no more cancer for you.

My friend
    I am so sorry that I am posting this late, and, I am so sad to know that you are having more surgery next Wednesday. But, you are strong Jeanne, and, I just know that this will be fine. Like Judy, I can just feel that the cysts will be benign! Believe that! You have such a strong support group at home and on here, so let us help you thru this. We will hold your hand and be there with you during your surgery. And, we will all do our dance when you find out that NED is with you! Putting you on my prayer list again at church.

Lex♥
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

I imagine that they want to
    I imagine that they want to do an excisional biopsy rather than a aspiration because there is debris seen in this cysts and you said they were complex, not simple so that plays into it as well. The upside is that you will know one way or another. If they did an aspiration maybe something might have been missed. And it is next Wednesday so at least you aren't waiting weeks for them to do this (and we know that happens). Hopefully they will have news soon after and you can not only dance with NED but truly have a Thanksgiving Day.
    My prayers are continuing for you.
    Glad that our humor is helping you. Laughter is good for our souls.
    Stef

Wishing and Praying for you
    I will be praying for you on Wednesday for sure Jeanne! I am glad that they are taking them out to test, rather than the needle aspiration. And, then you can come back on and report good news! Praying for that!

KYLEZ ♥