Comments

• Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    fauxma said:

Jeanne,
    I am so jealous.

Jeanne,
    I am so jealous. And Moopy I am not evil. I am ice cream deprived. All I could find was a box of iced over fruit bars. I need a time out alright. A time out at the ice cream store. I know where I am going tomorrow. Yes, to the store and to the frozen food section and then I am going to fill my freezer with yummy ice cream. But I will share. Just hop a plane to either the Oakland or Sacramento airport and I will pick you up. We can pig out on ice cream together. Of course, if you use that air fare you can buy a ton of ice cream. I know, let's all do a cyber ice cream party tomorrow night. See you at 6 pm Pacific time. Bring your favorite ice cream and topping and we will all get a sugar high together. Sometimes I am a very bad diabetic. But not too often. I have to keep my numbers low or it's insulin for me. So I only do this on rare occasions. As JJ likes to say, ice cream is a sometimes food and if you eat too much sometimes food you won't be healthy. Out of the mouths of babes. But since he isn't going to be here tomorrow night, let the ice cream be scooped.
    Love to you all,
    Stef

A serious question
    I stumbled across this thread last night and was enjoying the back-and-forth when I read my wife's reference to Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches.

"Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches!" I thought to myself. I got up from the computer desk and sauntered, as coolly as I could, to the freezer. No Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches to be found.

So either Moopy never really bought me any Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches, and was just speaking figuratively (which is fair enough, because she often does buy me Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches and put them in the freezer for me).

Or she got to the freezer first and, inspired by this thread, ate all the Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches herself before I could get to them.

Any ideas?

Confused Husband in Missouri
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

A serious question
    I stumbled across this thread last night and was enjoying the back-and-forth when I read my wife's reference to Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches.

"Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches!" I thought to myself. I got up from the computer desk and sauntered, as coolly as I could, to the freezer. No Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches to be found.

So either Moopy never really bought me any Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches, and was just speaking figuratively (which is fair enough, because she often does buy me Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches and put them in the freezer for me).

Or she got to the freezer first and, inspired by this thread, ate all the Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches herself before I could get to them.

Any ideas?

While I suppose that Moopy
    While I suppose that Moopy could have been speaking figuratively or even eaten all the Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sandwiches, it is entirely possible, no probable, that you as Evil Aortus disguised as a cigarette smoking canine ate all said ice cream sandwiches yourself. Or perhaps you used them to lure, yes I said lure, guppies from Tasha's care. Don't think that the innocent quise of a confused husband (are there any other kind) in Missouri will fool me.
    And just what is a Blue Bunny ice cream sandwich anyway? Poor blue bunnies, made into ice cream, how could you do that? Or do they turn blue after they put in the freezer? Oh, the mind reels.
    Sorry about the lack of ice cream. Seems to be the pattern right now. I need an ice cream fix soon.
    Stef
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    fauxma said:

While I suppose that Moopy could have been speaking figuratively or even eaten all the Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sandwiches, it is entirely possible, no probable, that you as Evil Aortus disguised as a cigarette smoking canine ate all said ice cream sandwiches yourself. Or perhaps you used them to lure, yes I said lure, guppies from Tasha's care. Don't think that the innocent quise of a confused husband (are there any other kind) in Missouri will fool me.
    And just what is a Blue Bunny ice cream sandwich anyway? Poor blue bunnies, made into ice cream, how could you do that? Or do they turn blue after they put in the freezer? Oh, the mind reels.
    Sorry about the lack of ice cream. Seems to be the pattern right now. I need an ice cream fix soon.
    Stef

Keeping you in my prayers....
    Jeanne,
    -all this talk of ice cream - is it too early for some? (8:35 a.m.)
    take care of yourself and know you are surrounded by much love!
    -Jenny
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    fauxma said:

Stef

Too Funny LOL ☻

Evil Aortus? Blue Bunnies frozen for a humans consumption? Luring innocent guppies into a life of sin? Oh My! Stef and Joe, you have given me a very good laugh on this bright sunny morning! Oh, how I love you two!

And Joe, your new pic is very ummmmmmmm ..Ok, let's just leave it at that.

Stef, your grandkids are darling, just darling! They take after their Grandma!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    hearts
    You have my prayers! Off the subject, how do you get those cute hearts to appear???
  • Jeanne D
    Options

Keeping you in my prayers....
    Jeanne,
    -all this talk of ice cream - is it too early for some? (8:35 a.m.)
    take care of yourself and know you are surrounded by much love!
    -Jenny

Jenny ♥

It is never too early for ice cream Jenny! I might have some myself now! Thanks for your sweet message!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Thanks Debby ♥
    It was horrible. I have never had anything like that happen before where I couldn't breathe. Glad hubby wasn't in the room, they would have had 2 of us going nuts then. lol It should have been in my records and I did tell them, but, I guess they didn't think it would react to me since it was in the IV. Live and Learn I guess.

Thanks for your continued prayers..I need them Debby.

Love, Jeanne ♥

I hope they did put it in
    I hope they did put it in your records REALLY BIG! That is awful that they let that happen. I hope they will be more careful in the future with you and with others about allergic reactions. Hope your days are better now. I will continue to pray for you!

Debby
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

My Dangling Issues LOL

Ok, you made me laugh hysterically talking about my "dangling issues"! Thanks for that! It would be nice to catch a break. I have been fighting bc this time for almost a year now, with no breaks, and, I could really use one. I just hope that I won't have to wait too long for the results, either when he aspirates them or if he has to operate on them. I am sick of the waiting game. Ofcourse, I have been guilty of bugging them to death by calling everyday. Serves them right. lol

I will keep you posted on my "dangling issues" with my "tail thingies"</>!
    ( still laughing at those descriptions...thanks Judy )

How are you doing Judy? Physical therapy every week? And, how is sweet Casey? I pray much better. I am keeping both of you in my prayers!

Love, Jeanne ♥

Is benadryl just for
    Is benadryl just for allergic reactions? I thought people used it for sleeping pills too. You said it put you to sleep Jeanne. Just wondering.

HUGS
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

hearts
    You have my prayers! Off the subject, how do you get those cute hearts to appear???

Praying for you still!
    I am sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers that your cysts will turn out to be benign Jeanne! Please let us know when you find out something. We will all be waiting to hear. Good luck and praying!

Leeza
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Praying for you still!
    I am sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers that your cysts will turn out to be benign Jeanne! Please let us know when you find out something. We will all be waiting to hear. Good luck and praying!

Leeza

See my picture! I plan on
    See my picture! I plan on "shakin my booty" when you post that you are NED! And, I expect for you to join in!

I did have to smile when I read about the tail on that cyst. Sorry, but, even you thought it was kind of humerous. Never heard of that. But, since only 1 to 2% have it, you just got lucky. :(

Praying for no more cancer!
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    DianeBC said:

See my picture! I plan on
    See my picture! I plan on "shakin my booty" when you post that you are NED! And, I expect for you to join in!

I did have to smile when I read about the tail on that cyst. Sorry, but, even you thought it was kind of humerous. Never heard of that. But, since only 1 to 2% have it, you just got lucky. :(

Praying for no more cancer!

I know :(
    I would be that percentage that has "the tail". I just wish I didn't have to wait so long to have all of this done and find out the results. I think it might drive me nuts, or more nuts?

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    fauxma said:

Stef

Now I want some ice cream
    Now I want some ice cream too. LOL
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

I would be that percentage that has "the tail". I just wish I didn't have to wait so long to have all of this done and find out the results. I think it might drive me nuts, or more nuts?

Love, Jeanne ♥

yeah as we age something is
    yeah as we age something is always HANGING . jeanne this is my second time too. two different primaries. I dont think my friend had tails on hers???????? She goes to a good place and has relatives who are doctors who keep a good eye on her. sorry you have to wait so long!!!!!
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Love, Jeanne ♥

more nuts
    Since you are already there. But with all that you have been through, that is no surprise. Hang in there.

Maureen
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

yeah as we age something is
    yeah as we age something is always HANGING . jeanne this is my second time too. two different primaries. I dont think my friend had tails on hers???????? She goes to a good place and has relatives who are doctors who keep a good eye on her. sorry you have to wait so long!!!!!

Sorry about this being your
    Sorry about this being your 2nd time too carkris. Praying for both Jeanne and you!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

In my ♥ Always Stef

That is such a sweet loving way of putting that Stef! See, you do always know what to say! I think when I first met you on this site, I wasn't used to your humor, so, there were some: hmmmmmms, what?, OMG's and just plain HUH's? lol But, I don't think I was reading it as it should have been read, as I do now. As I have told you, I seek out your postings as they are always so inspirational, so loving, so supportive and encouraging. And, this when you are going thru a trying time yourself. You are some woman Stef! I admire you! I still pray for you and your daughter everyday!

The song is perfect, as I said. You came up with the perfect words to say again! Now, what do I need to wear? hmmmmmmm Disco ideas anyone? I can steal the mirrored ball from Dancing with the Stars ( i love that show ),but, whatever do I wear?

Love, Jeanne ♥

I Second that Emotion
    Jeanne, thank you for expressing what I also feel about Stef. You are pretty extraordinary, Fauxma; did you know that? Your indomitable spirit, your quick wit, your wise outlook on life, and your loving heart--that's a rare combination. Thank you for making me laugh as well as our Jeanne.

As for you, Ms. Jeanne, no whippersnapper cyst is going to stop you. Still, the waiting is hard, as we all know. We are waiting with you. And we'll celebrate with you, too.

Of course, we're probably eating more ice cream than is good for us. Me, I bought more ice cream sandwiches for Aortus, and Reeses peanut butter Klondike bars for me. (Hey, if you're gonna splurge, splurge big.)

By the way, Stef, I didn't remember that you live near San Francisco. Joe and I are visiting there next spring. So save some ice cream for us!
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Aortus said:

A serious question

Any ideas?

Aortis look on her hips
    If she ate the whole box you will find them there. LOL
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Love, Jeanne ♥

Jeez Jeanne, you sure have
    Jeez Jeanne, you sure have been through the wringer lately. What an ordeal and like we all say, isn't the waiting the worse? You're in my prayers and I know you will be dancing with NED soon. Then we'll be celebrating with you. Try not to go too nuts. Love, Lili
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    fauxma said:

Jeanne,
    I am so jealous.

Jeanne,
    I am so jealous. And Moopy I am not evil. I am ice cream deprived. All I could find was a box of iced over fruit bars. I need a time out alright. A time out at the ice cream store. I know where I am going tomorrow. Yes, to the store and to the frozen food section and then I am going to fill my freezer with yummy ice cream. But I will share. Just hop a plane to either the Oakland or Sacramento airport and I will pick you up. We can pig out on ice cream together. Of course, if you use that air fare you can buy a ton of ice cream. I know, let's all do a cyber ice cream party tomorrow night. See you at 6 pm Pacific time. Bring your favorite ice cream and topping and we will all get a sugar high together. Sometimes I am a very bad diabetic. But not too often. I have to keep my numbers low or it's insulin for me. So I only do this on rare occasions. As JJ likes to say, ice cream is a sometimes food and if you eat too much sometimes food you won't be healthy. Out of the mouths of babes. But since he isn't going to be here tomorrow night, let the ice cream be scooped.
    Love to you all,
    Stef

All gone Stef : )~
    And, it was GOOD!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Praying for you still!

Leeza

Just not fair
    You have already been thru so much. This is just not fair. I am glad that no cancer showed up on the CAT scan, but, really sorry about the bad reaction you had to it.

I will be praying that your cysts are benign Jeanne. I have never heard of one having a tail either, so, I have learned something. Hopefully, your surgeon can get it and the other cysts will dissolve and you can be dancing with NED finally!

Sue :)