brenda247 Member Posts: 124
    Options
    my prayers are with you!!!
    HUGS & PRAYERS FOR YOU!!!!!!!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

Okay Jeanne, I officially
    Okay Jeanne, I officially declare November 18th your day......let's get in there and on to celebrate. Glad to hear the surgery is scheduled, and that he will be looking for specific tissue going in. It will be fine...I feel it in my bones. My thoughts are with you on Wednesday, as they are every day. Hugs.

Judy

Oh Judy ☻

If this turns out to benign, I will sooooooooooooo celebrate! I just hope I don't have to wait forever to hear the path report, or, I might have to kill someone. lol Enough is enough! Thanks Judy! Keep me posted on your grandbaby please! I am praying for him and still for you. How are you doing?

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    mimivac said:

Glad the date is set
    I know that surgery is not exactly good news, but I know you will be relieved to have it done and over with. You've fought this thing more than once, I know, and you can do it again if need be. But it is very likely that you won't need to. Again, best, best thoughts and wishes as the day approaches. I hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend, Jeanne.

Mimi

Thanks Mimi ♥

Yes, I am glad that finally I can get these stupid cysts out, tail included, ( lol ) and hopefully move on finally. I have been fighting this for almost a year now and I am wearing out. Thanks for your good wishes hon!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

My friend
    I am so sorry that I am posting this late, and, I am so sad to know that you are having more surgery next Wednesday. But, you are strong Jeanne, and, I just know that this will be fine. Like Judy, I can just feel that the cysts will be benign! Believe that! You have such a strong support group at home and on here, so let us help you thru this. We will hold your hand and be there with you during your surgery. And, we will all do our dance when you find out that NED is with you! Putting you on my prayer list again at church.

Lex♥

Praying for you next
    Praying for you next Wednesday Jeanne! Let us know anything when you can!

Sue :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

I PROMISE not to laugh....
    Well, maybe a giggle...but it's from the combination of CT (cat) scan and tail in your post!!!

GRRRRRRREAT that there is no cancer...take care of yourself, breathe, and do something just for you...maybe a trip to the spa?

Hugs, Kathi

I am sorry Jeanne, but, what
    I am sorry Jeanne, but, what Kathi wrote is humerous. lol And, I bet you laughed at it too. Praying that your surgery will go well and that you recover quick!

Gentle Hugs!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Good luck
    Jeanne, praying and wishing you good luck with your surgery next week. As you can see by

the responses, we all love you and are praying for no more cancer for you.

Sorry about the surgery
    But, like others said, it is for the best. Just get those cysts out and find out that they are not malignant and then you can breathe again!

I wish you the best of luck with your surgery on Wednesday. I will be praying for you.

Leeza
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

I Second that Emotion
    Jeanne, thank you for expressing what I also feel about Stef. You are pretty extraordinary, Fauxma; did you know that? Your indomitable spirit, your quick wit, your wise outlook on life, and your loving heart--that's a rare combination. Thank you for making me laugh as well as our Jeanne.

As for you, Ms. Jeanne, no whippersnapper cyst is going to stop you. Still, the waiting is hard, as we all know. We are waiting with you. And we'll celebrate with you, too.

Of course, we're probably eating more ice cream than is good for us. Me, I bought more ice cream sandwiches for Aortus, and Reeses peanut butter Klondike bars for me. (Hey, if you're gonna splurge, splurge big.)

By the way, Stef, I didn't remember that you live near San Francisco. Joe and I are visiting there next spring. So save some ice cream for us!

Aw Moopy ♥
    If I can put a smile on your beautiful face, then I am happy!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Praying for you next

Sending you lots of big
    Sending you lots of big cyber hugs, well, gentle ones, and prayers Jeanne!

Debby
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    brenda247 said:

my prayers are with you!!!
    HUGS & PRAYERS FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Jeanne....
    I'm sorry you have to go through more surgery, but glad they are moving onward in a timely manner. I will keep you in my prayers. Pammy
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Jeanne....
    I'm sorry you have to go through more surgery, but glad they are moving onward in a timely manner. I will keep you in my prayers. Pammy

Praying
    I also am so sad to read that you have to go thru more surgery. I am praying that the cysts will be benign and that you can finally catch a break. You have been thru so much. We will all be waiting to hear from you.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Hang in there Jeanne, you
    Hang in there Jeanne, you will come out ok!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Too Funny LOL ☻

Evil Aortus? Blue Bunnies frozen for a humans consumption? Luring innocent guppies into a life of sin? Oh My! Stef and Joe, you have given me a very good laugh on this bright sunny morning! Oh, how I love you two!

And Joe, your new pic is very ummmmmmmm ..Ok, let's just leave it at that.

Stef, your grandkids are darling, just darling! They take after their Grandma!

Love, Jeanne ♥

So sorry for all of this
    Having that reaction where you couldn't breathe and broke out in hives? I would have been a basket case. Thank goodness you are ok now. Glad they found a reason for your pain, though sorry you have it. And, I will keep praying that your cysts are all benign! And, one has a tail? I have never heard of that. God Bless you Jeanne!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Praying for you next

Jeanne
    I can't imagine going thru bc twice like you have and then having this scare too. I am deeply sorry and wish I could say something that would help you thru this. Just know that I am praying that your cysts will be benign. Good luck with the surgery next week.

Angie
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Aw Stef ♥

You always say the perfect thing to me! I need you to move in with me...CMERE! lol We are praying that they will collapse when the surgeon gets the tail. Sperm? OMG! I hope not. I mean, my hubby is all MAN, but, wow, that would be a long way for it to go. lol Ok, I need to stop this now before I get banned from the site.

One of Tasha's missing guppies? EWWWWWWWW, but, that is a thought. Tasha, what do they look like dear? lol

And, your description of "The Dance" is perfecto! Stayin Aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Love you Stef!

OMG!
    The do look just like that when they are born! LOL....Jeanne I really apreciate the turquoise text! Wonderful.
    My missing Guppies were all Turquoise, with a bald pate and a beard. Now, which evil professor does that remind us of? Mmmmmmmmmmm?

My thoughts are with you hun.......... Huge Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • tasha_111
    Options
    fauxma said:

While I suppose that Moopy
    While I suppose that Moopy could have been speaking figuratively or even eaten all the Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sandwiches, it is entirely possible, no probable, that you as Evil Aortus disguised as a cigarette smoking canine ate all said ice cream sandwiches yourself. Or perhaps you used them to lure, yes I said lure, guppies from Tasha's care. Don't think that the innocent quise of a confused husband (are there any other kind) in Missouri will fool me.
    And just what is a Blue Bunny ice cream sandwich anyway? Poor blue bunnies, made into ice cream, how could you do that? Or do they turn blue after they put in the freezer? Oh, the mind reels.
    Sorry about the lack of ice cream. Seems to be the pattern right now. I need an ice cream fix soon.
    Stef

Blue Bunnies?
    They are BLUE? Not Turquoise?... OMG Now the dastardly Villain is eating genetically modified fluffy Bunnies?... I AM APPALLED! Even the nefarious Aoriarti would not do this hideous deed to Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail and LUNCH?
    His depravity knows NO BOUNDS!

I wonder how he cooked the guppies?... Hey Moopster! Recipes needed.. Thanks Luv

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • tasha_111
    Options
    Eil4186 said:

Hang in there Jeanne, you
    Hang in there Jeanne, you will come out ok!

Just to mention
    Last year my sister had another scare, she has had loads, all cysts. This one was described as a Mouse (Nope nothing to do with your cats and tails) It would literally run across the breast whilst they were trying to get the ultrasound...It ran back and forth several times and scared the bejaysus out of her. But thank goodness, it turned out to be benign as well.
    Hugs Jeanne.... Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Blue Bunnies?
    They are BLUE? Not Turquoise?... OMG Now the dastardly Villain is eating genetically modified fluffy Bunnies?... I AM APPALLED! Even the nefarious Aoriarti would not do this hideous deed to Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail and LUNCH?
    His depravity knows NO BOUNDS!

I wonder how he cooked the guppies?... Hey Moopster! Recipes needed.. Thanks Luv

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL @ Tasha at blue bunnies!
    LOL @ Tasha at blue bunnies! lol They are good!

KYLEZ ♥
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    you have my Prayers with you.
    Hi,I am so sorry to hear this.But you are a fighter and you will get through this.I know how you feel about the rare reaction.I was alergic to Chemo and broke out in hives.I am still having them almost 3 weeks later.Take care and god bless you.(Pat).
  • karen0423
    karen0423 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Jeanne, wanted to send
    Jeanne, wanted to send prayers and positive thoughts your way. I too had a reaction the the CT dye and it is so scary, so I know how you felt and wouldn't wish that on anyone. It is the worst feeling in the world. Same thing happend to me with Taxol. So scary! I truly hope that soon enough you will be dancing with NED. Thinking of you. Karen
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    cats_toy said:

OK Jeanne....
    ....here goes! Bad Cat! Bad Cat! so sorry it had to bite you so hard. Glad it was resolved quickly. And you know, I believe you may be dancing with NED anyway, are you sure you aren't just forgetting it in a chemo fogged brain?? lol. I certainly hope so. You know that NED, he is so busy right now, you may have had your dance go by so fast you missed it? Oh well, he will be back to dance with you again soon! Let us know when you have any more news! Take care of yourself and keep dancing!
    =^..^=

LOL
    Thanks Cat! Yes, BAD CAT, but, not YOU! You are a good cat! I am praying for NED to come and dance. Thanks CAT!

Love, Jeanne ♥