SURGERY IS SCHEDULED NOW ♥♥ PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Options

Comments

• Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    carkris said:

yeah as we age something is
    yeah as we age something is always HANGING . jeanne this is my second time too. two different primaries. I dont think my friend had tails on hers???????? She goes to a good place and has relatives who are doctors who keep a good eye on her. sorry you have to wait so long!!!!!

Carkris ♥
    I am so sorry that you had bc twice too. It sucks, doesn't it? But, you and I both got thru it. I just don't want to go thru it three times. I have had enough. I have never heard of having a tail on a cyst either, so, this is new to me. Just praying that the surgeon can get it easily with the other cysts Wednesday. Thanks!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options

Jeez Jeanne, you sure have
    Jeez Jeanne, you sure have been through the wringer lately. What an ordeal and like we all say, isn't the waiting the worse? You're in my prayers and I know you will be dancing with NED soon. Then we'll be celebrating with you. Try not to go too nuts. Love, Lili

Liliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I miss you. I never see you on anymore. I know you work a lot, so, I understand. I just miss you , as do the others. Yes, I have been thru the wringer lately. Praying for it to all end, and, to end well. Thanks Lili for your prayers! It means a lot!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Jeanne....
    I'm sorry you have to go through more surgery, but glad they are moving onward in a timely manner. I will keep you in my prayers. Pammy

Sending you lots of prayers
    Sending you lots of prayers for a successful surgery next week and for a clean report!

Hugs
  • Taina
    Taina Member Posts: 166
    Options
    prayers your way
    My prayers are with you, may your pain go away and your cyst be gone....
    A big hug and kiss your way....
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Just not fair
    You have already been thru so much. This is just not fair. I am glad that no cancer showed up on the CAT scan, but, really sorry about the bad reaction you had to it.

I will be praying that your cysts are benign Jeanne. I have never heard of one having a tail either, so, I have learned something. Hopefully, your surgeon can get it and the other cysts will dissolve and you can be dancing with NED finally!

Sue :)

I will be and am saying lots
    I will be and am saying lots of prayers for you Jeanne that your cysts will be benign.

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • DianeBC
    Options
    Aortus said:

A serious question
    I stumbled across this thread last night and was enjoying the back-and-forth when I read my wife's reference to Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches.

"Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches!" I thought to myself. I got up from the computer desk and sauntered, as coolly as I could, to the freezer. No Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches to be found.

So either Moopy never really bought me any Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches, and was just speaking figuratively (which is fair enough, because she often does buy me Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches and put them in the freezer for me).

Or she got to the freezer first and, inspired by this thread, ate all the Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches herself before I could get to them.

Any ideas?

Confused Husband in Missouri

I love Blue Bunny ice cream
    I love Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches! Putting them on my grocery list. Thanks for the reminder about them.

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • DianeBC
    Options
    Jadie said:

Aortis look on her hips
    If she ate the whole box you will find them there. LOL

Jadie, your picture makes me
    Jadie, your picture makes me laugh. It is so cute.

And, you shouldn't be mean to Moopy. lol
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

I know :(
    I would be that percentage that has "the tail". I just wish I didn't have to wait so long to have all of this done and find out the results. I think it might drive me nuts, or more nuts?

Love, Jeanne ♥

Ofcourse you have all of my
    Ofcourse you have all of my prayers that your cysts will be benign. Please stay positive as we all are praying for you!

Big Hugs,

Leeza
  • jnl
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

OMG!
    The do look just like that when they are born! LOL....Jeanne I really apreciate the turquoise text! Wonderful.
    My missing Guppies were all Turquoise, with a bald pate and a beard. Now, which evil professor does that remind us of? Mmmmmmmmmmm?

My thoughts are with you hun.......... Huge Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tasha, what is this about
    Tasha, what is this about guppies? And, turquoise? Please fill me in.

I never did understand all of that. LOL

Hugs, Leeza
  • jnl
    Options
    DebbyM said:

I hope they did put it in
    I hope they did put it in your records REALLY BIG! That is awful that they let that happen. I hope they will be more careful in the future with you and with others about allergic reactions. Hope your days are better now. I will continue to pray for you!

Debby

I love your pic Debby. That
    I love your pic Debby. That is so cute, the kitty waving. Where did you find that?

Leeza
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Kat11 said:

hey Jeanna, I hope and pray
    hey Jeanna, I hope and pray you are told NED very soon. Hang in there.

Hi Kat ♥
    Thanks Kat! I hope that you are doing well now. Is your chemo done I hope?

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Always in our prayers!
    You certainly have been through a lot and hopefully you are through the mountains (with it's twist and turns) and heading towards the flatlands (with it's smooth straight roads). Hang in there and remember....there are 101 ice-cream flavors to choose from! Pammy

Pammy ☻
    Thanks Pammy! I am trying to hang on. 101 flavors eh?

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    jnl said:

Praying for you still!
    I am sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers that your cysts will turn out to be benign Jeanne! Please let us know when you find out something. We will all be waiting to hear. Good luck and praying!

Leeza

Leeza ☺
    Thanks Leeza. I love your cat "rockin out".

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    KathiM said:

I PROMISE not to laugh....
    Well, maybe a giggle...but it's from the combination of CT (cat) scan and tail in your post!!!

GRRRRRRREAT that there is no cancer...take care of yourself, breathe, and do something just for you...maybe a trip to the spa?

Hugs, Kathi

Kathi, you are laughing? LOL Me too
    I will take a trip to the spa when this surgery is done and I hopefully hear the words NED! Thanks for your post Kathi!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Benign it is. (I'm keeping
    Benign it is. (I'm keeping positive thoughts for you.) Benign, benign, benign.

I had a complex cyst on my ovary once and it dissolved by itself. Hoping yours gets lost also.

Prayers work!
    It is amazing that so many on here all have sent you their prayers Jeanne. So, you have to know that everything will be fine! Prayers do work!

KYLEZ ♥
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Options
    Jeanne
    I will be keeping you in my prayers!! Hugs,Diane
  • LC815
    LC815 Member Posts: 155
    Options
    Kylez said:

Prayers work!
    It is amazing that so many on here all have sent you their prayers Jeanne. So, you have to know that everything will be fine! Prayers do work!

KYLEZ ♥

Let me give mine, too
    Hi Jeanne,
    I'm new and coming on to your thread late, but I want to send you my prayers. Hang in there!
    Peace,
    Linda
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Jeanne
    I will be thinking of you Wednesday and sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Hugs
    Jadie<3
  • LC815
    LC815 Member Posts: 155
    Options

Is benadryl just for
    Is benadryl just for allergic reactions? I thought people used it for sleeping pills too. You said it put you to sleep Jeanne. Just wondering.

HUGS

Benadryl
    A nurse friend of mine calls Benadryl "a lovely little drug." Not only can it make you drowsy, it stops allergic reactions. It is an anti-emetic (nausea drug). It's a great OTC substitute for anti-anxiety meds like Xanax and Ativan. I just have to make sure I take it early in the evening if I want it to help me sleep, because I do get a "hangover" the next morning if I take it late (just a little fuzzy, no headache or nausea.)
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    LC815 said:

Benadryl
    A nurse friend of mine calls Benadryl "a lovely little drug." Not only can it make you drowsy, it stops allergic reactions. It is an anti-emetic (nausea drug). It's a great OTC substitute for anti-anxiety meds like Xanax and Ativan. I just have to make sure I take it early in the evening if I want it to help me sleep, because I do get a "hangover" the next morning if I take it late (just a little fuzzy, no headache or nausea.)

All I know is.........
    It stopped the hives and I could breathe. So, thank God for it! I have never had it before.

Love, Jeanne ♥