Where is everyone from?

Options

Comments

• gerrico1216
    gerrico1216 Member Posts: 41
    Options

maryland
    I live in Maryland. Halfway between Baltimore and Washington,D.C.

Hello
    I'm from Maryland. Was in Catonsville. Now in Carroll County Maryland
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

The Evergreen State
    Washington~born and raised. Tacoma, Gig Harbor, and Fircrest. Love how green our state is. And yes, I love the rain. The sunny days are appreciated when they do "happen" as they are this week!
    Melanie

Washington
    My sister lives in Everett~ we grew up in Germany, and the weather in both places is just the same! Lots of green and healthy forests due to lots of rain!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options

maryland
    I live in Maryland. Halfway between Baltimore and Washington,D.C.

Michigan and DC
    Well, I was born and spent four years in Istanbul, Turkey. Then my dad got a job teaching physics at the University of Michigan, so I spent twenty odd years in Michigan (Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area). For law school in 2001, my husband and I moved to Washington DC. We lived in the city for three years and then bought a place in Alexandria, VA, where we live now. We both commute to DC every day for work though.

Crazylady, where in Maryland are you? I work for SSA (not the Baltimore headquarters, but in DC) and many people who work the Baltimore campus live in Columbia.

Mimi
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Hey Debi,.....
    I am an hour from Rochester. My son goes to stock car races in Canandaigua.

CR

Cool!!
    Maybe when I go back to visit her in August we could actually meet????? Would you like to spend an afternoon on Lake Canadaigua?
    Debi
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Washington
    My sister lives in Everett~ we grew up in Germany, and the weather in both places is just the same! Lots of green and healthy forests due to lots of rain!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Claudia
    is there any place where you haven't been? Wow, what a world traveler you are!
    jealous Pictures, Images and Photos
    Cat
  • dorothyt
    dorothyt Member Posts: 103
    Options
    mimivac said:

Michigan and DC
    Well, I was born and spent four years in Istanbul, Turkey. Then my dad got a job teaching physics at the University of Michigan, so I spent twenty odd years in Michigan (Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area). For law school in 2001, my husband and I moved to Washington DC. We lived in the city for three years and then bought a place in Alexandria, VA, where we live now. We both commute to DC every day for work though.

Crazylady, where in Maryland are you? I work for SSA (not the Baltimore headquarters, but in DC) and many people who work the Baltimore campus live in Columbia.

Mimi

I'm from a small town called
    I'm from a small town called Kentwood, Louisiana.
  • love9kidz
    love9kidz Member Posts: 23
    Options
    I am from Eden, NC

I am from Eden, NC
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    Options
    love9kidz said:

I am from Eden, NC

I am from Eden, NC

Beantown for me
    I live about 10 minutes North of Boston. I spend my summers in Maine- Vacation Land. A little town named Lyman. Not far from Kennebunkport, about 20 minutes. My step kids live in Wells.
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Oh, this is just.......
    Oh, this is just too wonderful!! It's so great to find out where you awesome folks are!

What a great idea for a thread! Thank you!

CR
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Oh, this is just.......
    Oh, this is just too wonderful!! It's so great to find out where you awesome folks are!

What a great idea for a thread! Thank you!

CR

Yes but now I think I'm in
    Yes but now I think I'm in the land of Confusion. My brain won't retain all this info. I've forgotten where I live now!
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Yes but now I think I'm in
    Yes but now I think I'm in the land of Confusion. My brain won't retain all this info. I've forgotten where I live now!

LOL Marcia!
    I'm ALWAYS in a state of confusion!

CR
  • crazylady55
    crazylady55 Member Posts: 92
    Options
    mimivac said:

Michigan and DC

Mimi

Laurel, MD
    I live in Laurel, MD. I have lived in PG county since I was 8 yrs. old. I was born in "Beantown" or at least a suburb, Lowell,Mass.
  • heeler728
    heeler728 Member Posts: 12
    Options
    CR1954 said:

LOL Marcia!
    I'm ALWAYS in a state of confusion!

CR

N. Virginia
    Home used to be Florida but now northern Virginia is home. I'm beyond confusion now I'm in a state of flux. Heeler
  • jgridley
    jgridley Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Where is everyone from
    Julie here...I live in McConnelsville, Ohio....
  • jgridley
    jgridley Member Posts: 169
    Options

Las vegas moving to New Mexico
    I replied to you because I graduated from CU! The Health Science Center and my son graduated from Boulder. Small world.

Back to the topic: army brat, KY, Al, Italy, MA, CO, NV. And next week NM.

Maureen

Maureen
    I grew up in Las Vegas...North Nellis blvd to be exact.
    Went to eldorado high school

Julie
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    dorothyt said:

I'm from a small town called
    I'm from a small town called Kentwood, Louisiana.

i have a sister that lives
    i have a sister that lives in meteria la
  • ladybug22
    Options
    zahalene said:

Looks like...
    I am all alone here in Arkansas...sigh... :(

brother that lives in cabbit
    brother that lives in cabbit ark
  • ladybug22
    Options
    tgf said:

Born and raised in Indiana
    But ... while I was married to "dear old what's-his-name" we moved around quite a bit for his education and job ...

Silver City, New Mexico
    Hartford CT for a short time
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Mansfield, Ohio
    Ossining, New York
    Mandeville, Louisiana (just north of New Orleans)
    Roswell, Georgia
    Bloomington, Indiana (Back home again in Indiana)

Must admit ... that while I am physically here in Indiana ... my heart is still in Louisiana.

hugs.
    teena

if you ever come to kentucky
    if you ever come to kentucky look me up not for from louisville
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    jgridley said:

Where is everyone from
    Julie here...I live in McConnelsville, Ohio....

Photobucket

WE ARE THE WORLD
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    Canandaigua Lake is great
    To bfbear,

Canadaigua Lake is great, and I'd love to spend some time there, but we're going on a three week vacation in August to Nove Scotia, Newfoundland, Labrador and Quebec. We had heard how beautiful Newfoundland and Labrador are, and decided this was a good year to take a summer vacation and do a trip that is out of the ordinary.

Joyce