Where is everyone from?

Options

Comments

• bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    jk1952 said:

Upstate New York

I live near Syracuse, which is much closer to Canada than it is to New York City.

My sister...
    My sister lives in Rochester, and every summer we spend some time at her lake house in Canandaigua!
    Debi
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    bfbear said:

Maine
    My Dad lives in York, ME...

Outside Augusta
    I am right outside the city of Augusta. If you come to Maine to visit your dad we should meet up.
  • Jan_M
    Jan_M Member Posts: 116
    Options

central wisconsin

central wisconsin

South of Charleston SC
    We live on a Island south of Charleston, SC called Wadmalaw Island. No grocery stores or gas stations out here. 10 miles to the store.
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    bfbear said:

My sister...
    My sister lives in Rochester, and every summer we spend some time at her lake house in Canandaigua!
    Debi

Hey Debi,.....
    I am an hour from Rochester. My son goes to stock car races in Canandaigua.

CR
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Options
    Jan_M said:

South of Charleston SC
    We live on a Island south of Charleston, SC called Wadmalaw Island. No grocery stores or gas stations out here. 10 miles to the store.

I am now living in Arlington
    I am now living in Arlington Texas, born in Chattanooga, Tn.

Donna
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    djteach said:

I am now living in Arlington
    I am now living in Arlington Texas, born in Chattanooga, Tn.

Donna

The Evergreen State
    Washington~born and raised. Tacoma, Gig Harbor, and Fircrest. Love how green our state is. And yes, I love the rain. The sunny days are appreciated when they do "happen" as they are this week!
    Melanie
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

The Evergreen State
    Washington~born and raised. Tacoma, Gig Harbor, and Fircrest. Love how green our state is. And yes, I love the rain. The sunny days are appreciated when they do "happen" as they are this week!
    Melanie

Gig Harbor!
    Melanie, my sister in law lived in Gig Harbor for a few years, my aunt lives in Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island. She's been there for 30+ years. I love it up there! So jealous, I found a gif just for you!

Photobucket

Cat
  • GreeneyedGirl
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Gig Harbor!
    Melanie, my sister in law lived in Gig Harbor for a few years, my aunt lives in Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island. She's been there for 30+ years. I love it up there! So jealous, I found a gif just for you!

Photobucket

Cat

I love it!
    I grew up in Gig Harbor, a small town girl at heart. Rode my horses all over the wollotchet bay area and fox island. I have camped up on whidbey island~deception pass~breathtaking and the best beach combing. I love sand washed glass!
    Thanks cat!
    M
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    I am very visual so I thought I'd add a map to this thread.

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options

I love it!
    I grew up in Gig Harbor, a small town girl at heart. Rode my horses all over the wollotchet bay area and fox island. I have camped up on whidbey island~deception pass~breathtaking and the best beach combing. I love sand washed glass!
    Thanks cat!
    M

My sis lives in Bellevue....or is it Belleview?
    No matter...I've also got a friend 'over the pass' in Ellensburg....Coug90....I go visit, I'll let you guys know...probably November or so after things settle down...lol...between trips to Holland (we are booking tix for Christmas to go again...remember my pics from last Christmas????? Ice skating on the canals????).

Hugs, Kathi
  • CR1954
    Options
    Jan_M said:

South of Charleston SC

Hey Jan......
    That really sounds very cool....to live on an island!

LOL, if it makes you feel any better, it's 10 miles to a grocery store where I live too! And I am not on an island!

Do you have a problem with hurricanes there? We just have blizzards here...lol.

CR
  • CR1954
    Options
    RE said:

Thanks RE!
    It makes it easier for me to see where the sisters in pink are!!

CR
  • sunnygirl
    sunnygirl Member Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Ny is home--most of the year
    I live in the capital district in New York--a bit south and east of Albany--close to Mass. Usually spend winters in either St. Augustine, FL or the Charleston, SC area. Except for this year--kind of stuck in NY doing this chemo thing. Cheryl
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    KathiM said:

My sis lives in Bellevue....or is it Belleview?
    No matter...I've also got a friend 'over the pass' in Ellensburg....Coug90....I go visit, I'll let you guys know...probably November or so after things settle down...lol...between trips to Holland (we are booking tix for Christmas to go again...remember my pics from last Christmas????? Ice skating on the canals????).

Hugs, Kathi

All of these town's names from Washington State
    make me homesick! I was born in Walla Walla(eastern Washington),moved to Auburn,moved to Pullman,then to Tacoma,then close to Lakewood,then back to Tacoma(before moving to Ohio)!
  • GreeneyedGirl
    Options
    sunnygirl said:

Ny is home--most of the year
    I live in the capital district in New York--a bit south and east of Albany--close to Mass. Usually spend winters in either St. Augustine, FL or the Charleston, SC area. Except for this year--kind of stuck in NY doing this chemo thing. Cheryl

U spelled it right
    Yes, Bellevue is correct~they have some great art festivals in the summer. My daughter will be heading off to Ellensburg for college in the fall to get her degree as a teacher. Kathi we should connect!! And Outdoorgirl~I have an uncle in walla~walla, and currently live between Lakewood and Tacoma (or actually University Place).
    Wow~~What a small world.
    M
  • JoMama54
    JoMama54 Member Posts: 78
    Options
    Idaho Spud
    Southeastern Idaho for me!
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

Hey,
    I was born and raised in Washington State!! Now I live in Fairborn,Ohio-outside of Dayton,Ohio.

Ohio
    All of my extended family is in Ohio..........New Carlise,Dayton, St Paris, Tipp City.......it's a small small world, after all......lol I am transplanted in North Carolina.....been here for 24 years.....lived in Gwinnett Co. Georgia before.......Lived in Cherry Hill, NJ........but I am originally a BUCKEYE!
  • dbs1673
    dbs1673 Member Posts: 203
    Options
    JoMama54 said:

Idaho Spud
    Southeastern Idaho for me!

PA proud
    How about a showing for Pennsylvania. I live about an hour north of Philadelphia. Great location as it's easy to get to NY City, the mountains, or the beach.
  • crazylady55
    crazylady55 Member Posts: 92
    Options
    maryland
    I live in Maryland. Halfway between Baltimore and Washington,D.C.
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options

U spelled it right
    Yes, Bellevue is correct~they have some great art festivals in the summer. My daughter will be heading off to Ellensburg for college in the fall to get her degree as a teacher. Kathi we should connect!! And Outdoorgirl~I have an uncle in walla~walla, and currently live between Lakewood and Tacoma (or actually University Place).
    Wow~~What a small world.
    M

Yes, a very
    small world! Nice to have a connection with you,Greeneyed Girl! And I love horses-ever since Junior High school-do you still ride?