Where you at?

Comments

• tlva
    tlva Member Posts: 56

I'm in a town called Fairborn
    near Dayton,Ohio.

Paradise
    Born and raised in Mobile, Alabama on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    California Dreaming...
    Hi Traci,

I am from Southern California. Born and raised in Los Angeles, and am now about a mile from the beach. It's a great area, can't complain.

Bella Luna
  • karaokelorie
    karaokelorie Member Posts: 33
    Hello everyone
    Moved from Scotsdale Penn. when I was 4 to Riverside Calif.At 17 moved to Massilon Ohio, At age 20 moved back to Riverside.I'm 55 now and here is where I'll stay...

Lorie
  • karaokelorie
    karaokelorie Member Posts: 33
    VickiSam said:

I'm from Sunny Southern California .. originally from Orange
    now residing in Corona, California for the past 6 years. Born on Camp Pendleton Marine Base near San Diego, CA.

I love love love football, and hate Eli Manning with pure passion. I am not too fond of the Raiders as well.

breast cancer walk
    Hi Vickisam,
    Are you going to be at The Foundation's 11th Annual "Walk For Health' on 9/26/09 at The Promenade Shops at Dos Lagos for our local fight against Breast Cancer? Hope to see you there!
    Take Care

Lorie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

breast cancer walk
    Hi Vickisam,
    Are you going to be at The Foundation's 11th Annual "Walk For Health' on 9/26/09 at The Promenade Shops at Dos Lagos for our local fight against Breast Cancer? Hope to see you there!
    Take Care

Lorie

Karaokelorie
    Let me know time and setting .. and we can hook up .. Wow, how exciting to me another acs member in person ..

Lorie .. Let me know..
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member

Hello everyone
    Moved from Scotsdale Penn. when I was 4 to Riverside Calif.At 17 moved to Massilon Ohio, At age 20 moved back to Riverside.I'm 55 now and here is where I'll stay...

Lorie

We're neighbors....
    I'm in Redlands...maybe we could get together for coffee!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • BunnyJane
    BunnyJane Member Posts: 213
    KathiM said:

We're neighbors....
    I'm in Redlands...maybe we could get together for coffee!!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Near Philadelphia, PA
    I'm in Chester County, PA. I grew up in Buffalo, NY and have lived in Fairborn, OH and Burlington, Vermont.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    I live in Idaho now.

I live in Idaho now.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    terpsi said:

new
    Hi everyone,

Happy to say that in 2001 I moved here to Long Beach, CA, just south of LA, from Cleveland, Ohio, where I lived nearly 15 years before that. Lived here and there around the country, but originally a Motown girl.

Lovin' SoCal. How can you not love a place that has flowers growing in November and people running around doing holiday shopping in tank tops and flip flops :).

Donna Peach

Donna Peach~I must have
    Donna Peach~
    I must have scooted over to make room for you!:-) I moved FROM Long Beach in 2001~ I am now in Santa Ynez, about 30 miles north of Sana Barbara, California.

For 18 years I lived on the West Side, in the Wrigley District, on 21st&Chestnut. I moved to the East Side of Long Beach in 1994,at Studebaker and Atherton, within walking distance of CSULB.

I will be in Long Beach in October; there is a Pow Wow at CSULB, and my Reggie has been invited to sing at the festivities.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Born in Argentina, came to
    Born in Argentina, came to the US when I was 5 and lived in NYC until I got married and moved to NJ. I am 17 miles away from NYC and still visit every chance I get.
  • sub3
    sub3 Member Posts: 4

Born in Argentina, came to
    Born in Argentina, came to the US when I was 5 and lived in NYC until I got married and moved to NJ. I am 17 miles away from NYC and still visit every chance I get.

florida
    Originally from Pittsburgh, PA I migrated slowly south to Florida and have been in St. Augustine, Florida for almost six years now.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    sub3 said:

florida
    Originally from Pittsburgh, PA I migrated slowly south to Florida and have been in St. Augustine, Florida for almost six years now.

California
    Great idea!
    I am in Los Angeles , San Fernando Valley. I move to LA 5 years ago from New Jersey.
    Different places similar problems, interesting to see neighbors on the site.
    Good luck with your treatment everyone
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    Visual Aid
    I'm such a visual person (perhaps it's the teacher/counselor in me. Since, I'm going to be bored silly for the next couple weeks - The recouping!! I'm going to try and find a map that I can mark us all in and then upload. I'll do a google search tomorrow and play around with it. How long do these threads stay on? I'll try to record everyone from this one. Lola
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565

Visual Aid
    I'm such a visual person (perhaps it's the teacher/counselor in me. Since, I'm going to be bored silly for the next couple weeks - The recouping!! I'm going to try and find a map that I can mark us all in and then upload. I'll do a google search tomorrow and play around with it. How long do these threads stay on? I'll try to record everyone from this one. Lola

Lola
    that would be awesome! Thanks for doing that!
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member

Visual Aid

We get to benefit from your boredom!
    Lola, what a great idea -- how nice that we get to benefit from your boredom! :-)

There's also a thread called "where are you from?", started on July 25, 2009 by prv -- if you have your view sorted by most recent post, it's on about page 13ish. That was the last we did this, and you may want to include those folks too, if/when you're feeling up to it.

Traci
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    TraciInLA said:

We get to benefit from your boredom!
    Lola, what a great idea -- how nice that we get to benefit from your boredom! :-)

There's also a thread called "where are you from?", started on July 25, 2009 by prv -- if you have your view sorted by most recent post, it's on about page 13ish. That was the last we did this, and you may want to include those folks too, if/when you're feeling up to it.

Traci

Love It!
    Born and raised in Queens, NY, in 1985 moved to Laurel, MD - about equal distance between Baltimore and Washington DC,both a short drive away.
    Pat
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    So Cal
    San Dimas to be exact. Nice little town at the northeastern end of LA county. We try to keep it a little country here, we host the rodeo each year and the city tries to keep it looking that way.

Cat
  • peggy65
    peggy65 Member Posts: 100
    hi everybody! i am from
    hi everybody! i am from western massachusetts.
  • peggy65
    peggy65 Member Posts: 100
    hi everybody! i am from
    hi everybody! i am from western massachusetts.
  • rainbow4
    rainbow4 Member Posts: 137
    Follow the yellow brick road...
    to Kansas (Lawrence, just west of KC) for the last 12 years.

I can't believe there's someone on the thread who knows where Pocatello, ID is! Lived there for 14 years before moving back to the midwest. Loved it out there, except for the long, snowy winters!
    -Barb