Where you at?

Options

Comments

• Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    missgogo said:

Hello
    Hello from Southern Indiana. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Great Idea Traci!
    Me,I am now in Titusville Florida near the Kennedy Space Center so I have a great view of the lift offs. Born in Gary IN,raised in Merrillville. Have lived in Houston,TX, Severna Park,MD, Orlando,Fl. & now here. Lovin' every minute of it!
    Hugz to all
    Cathy
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Great Idea Traci!
    Me,I am now in Titusville Florida near the Kennedy Space Center so I have a great view of the lift offs. Born in Gary IN,raised in Merrillville. Have lived in Houston,TX, Severna Park,MD, Orlando,Fl. & now here. Lovin' every minute of it!
    Hugz to all
    Cathy

Hi
    I was raised in North Tarrytown,now called Sleepy Hollow, NY. It's about 30 miles North of NYC. It is the Home of Washington Irving and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. I now live in Ossining, NY ,a few miles North of Sleepy Hollow and the home of Sing Sing Prison. Right now I'm visiting Orlando Fla. Wish I knew there were a few sisters in this area. I would have loved to meet you. Maybe next time. HUGS!!! Cathy
  • Deb1969
    Deb1969 Member Posts: 165
    Options
    cruf said:

Hi
    I was raised in North Tarrytown,now called Sleepy Hollow, NY. It's about 30 miles North of NYC. It is the Home of Washington Irving and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. I now live in Ossining, NY ,a few miles North of Sleepy Hollow and the home of Sing Sing Prison. Right now I'm visiting Orlando Fla. Wish I knew there were a few sisters in this area. I would have loved to meet you. Maybe next time. HUGS!!! Cathy

Im from Blue Ridge, a small
    Im from Blue Ridge, a small town in north Georgia. Close to the Tennessee and North Carolina borders
    Deb
  • SoftBallMom2
    SoftBallMom2 Member Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I LIVE IN LOUISVILLE, KY.

• tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options

Like MissGoGo
    Like MissGoGo ... I'm a Hoosier ... born and raised in Indiana .... a long, long, time ago. :-)
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    tgf said:

Like MissGoGo
    Like MissGoGo ... I'm a Hoosier ... born and raised in Indiana .... a long, long, time ago. :-)

I'm a Hoosier-live in
    I'm a Hoosier, too-live in central Indiana!
  • Derbygirl
    Derbygirl Member Posts: 198
    Options
    Central Texas, but
    Central Texas, but originally from Louisville, Ky - home of the Kentucky Derby.
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options
    I'm from downstate Illinois.

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

~The Evergreen State
    ~Washington~my home. Born and raised. It rains, but it is green~
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    tjhay said:

Tampa Bay Area, in the
    Tampa Bay Area, in the sunshine state of Florida

Glad You Are Back
    Is everything alright with you?
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Hello, All
    Hello, All,

Glad to be a part of the board with you. I was born in Lakewood, Californing which is spitting distance from Longbeach. "Surf City here we come!!"

I currently live in Kansas City, MO. Home of jazz, fountains, BBQ, and the Show-Me-State.

I travel quite a bit for work. I have enjoyed El Paso, Pocatello, Yellow Stone, Gettysburg, Florida, Sante Fe, Tulsa, and Chicago.

Welcome to all.

P
  • Tyari
    Tyari Member Posts: 36
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Hello, All
    Hello, All,

Glad to be a part of the board with you. I was born in Lakewood, Californing which is spitting distance from Longbeach. "Surf City here we come!!"

I currently live in Kansas City, MO. Home of jazz, fountains, BBQ, and the Show-Me-State.

I travel quite a bit for work. I have enjoyed El Paso, Pocatello, Yellow Stone, Gettysburg, Florida, Sante Fe, Tulsa, and Chicago.

Welcome to all.

P

Ohio here Port Clinton to be
    Ohio here Port Clinton to be exact. The Lake is nice, but I miss the rolling hills of North Eastern PA where I grew up.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    Nice to see where everyone is from. As for me, born in Istanbul, Turkey; raised in Ann Arbor, Michigan; moved to Washington DC, our nation's capital, 8 years ago. Love it here. There's nothing like strolling through a warm, quiet Smithsonian museum during your lunch hour on a cold winter day when few tourists are about. Although we love our tourists here! Come visit us!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    2 homes...
    One in The Netherlands (Holland) where I am now, and one in Southern California...where I will be in less than a week.

We plan on switching every 3 months, for a total of 6 months in each country.

Hugs, Kathi
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    What a great idea!
    I'm in Atlantic Beach, Florida which is basically the beaches of Jacksonville, northern Florida. I'm originally from Grand Rapids, Michigan but have been in Florida since 1969. I love it and the only thing that could make it better would be to have warm weather year round. I guess I'll have to move to the islands some day.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    NC
    Central NC but orginally a Buckeye! Been here for 25 years..........love it but still call Ohio home.........
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

NC
    Central NC but orginally a Buckeye! Been here for 25 years..........love it but still call Ohio home.........

I'm from Sunny Southern California .. originally from Orange
    now residing in Corona, California for the past 6 years. Born on Camp Pendleton Marine Base near San Diego, CA.

I love love love football, and hate Eli Manning with pure passion. I am not too fond of the Raiders as well.
  • peggypeggy
    peggypeggy Member Posts: 111
    Options
    hello
    im from tunkhannock pa nice here quiet little town hagd peggy
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

hello
    im from tunkhannock pa nice here quiet little town hagd peggy

ILLINOIS

ILLINOIS