Where you at?

Options

Comments

• Fran1947
    Fran1947 Member Posts: 72
    Options
    Another Southern Californian!
    I'm in Val Verde, CA - a small, downscale, semi-rural area just outside Santa Clarita - just north of LA - 5 miles NW of Magic Mountain. I work in Burbank & Eagle Rock & my doctors are all in Burbank. It's amazing to be able to be in community with wonderful women from all around the country & internationally, too!
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Options
    Fran1947 said:

I'm in Val Verde, CA - a small, downscale, semi-rural area just outside Santa Clarita - just north of LA - 5 miles NW of Magic Mountain. I work in Burbank & Eagle Rock & my doctors are all in Burbank. It's amazing to be able to be in community with wonderful women from all around the country & internationally, too!

Fort Lauderdale Florida
    Fort Lauderdale Florida. Took the kids swimming with dolphins last weekend.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Fran1947 said:

See me waving at you, Fran?
    I went to Occidental College in Eagle Rock, and I love the IKEA in Burbank!

Traci
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    mickeymom said:

West Coast
    I'm live in the Seattle, Washington area.

Hey Mickey,
    I'm originally from Washington State and Green Eyed Girl lives there and a few others as well!
  • helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223
    Options
    New Today
    This is my first time here as I have my lumpetomy on Firday 10/2. I'm from Ithaca, NY - about 250 miles upstate from the city, by Cornell Univ.
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    helen e said:

New Today
    This is my first time here as I have my lumpetomy on Firday 10/2. I'm from Ithaca, NY - about 250 miles upstate from the city, by Cornell Univ.

Welcome. I think Ithica is
    Welcome. I think Ithica is where my Neurosurgeon moved to. He did my neurosurgery in May of 2000. I knew then he got an offer in Ithica. He and his family love to ski.
  • shadow1970
    shadow1970 Member Posts: 14
    Options
    lszk4kids said:

I've been trying to catch up
    I've been trying to catch up since I haven't even checked my mail for a few days..got an infection from the dbl mast and have felt a little puny..I'm here between Springfield and Columbus outside the tiny village of South Charleston, Ohio. Really fun seeing where we are all from!

Mechanicsburg Ohio
    Hi all,

I am between Springfield and Columbus , in Mechanisburg Oh
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options

Mechanicsburg Ohio
    Hi all,

I am between Springfield and Columbus , in Mechanisburg Oh

Hey Shadow!
    I'm in Fairborn next to Dayton,OH.!
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    peggy65 said:

hi everybody! i am from
    hi everybody! i am from western massachusetts.

Hi Peggy, I've missed you.
    Hi Peggy, I've missed you. PM me and let me know how life is treating you. Ever make it to the spa? xoxoxox Lynn
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    rainbow4 said:

Follow the yellow brick road...
    to Kansas (Lawrence, just west of KC) for the last 12 years.

I can't believe there's someone on the thread who knows where Pocatello, ID is! Lived there for 14 years before moving back to the midwest. Loved it out there, except for the long, snowy winters!
    -Barb

Idaho is such a big state, I
    Idaho is such a big state, I live hours and hours and hours from Pocatello. If you didn't like Pocatello winter, you wouldn't like where I live! You've gotta ski or snowshoe to love Idaho winters. (It may snow in the mountains tonight!)

Just about ready to dig up my potatoes! I planted some purple ones in addition to good old russets. They are blue inside. I grew up in Chicago and wouldn't trade Idaho winters for the Loop's for a million dollars. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • JoMama54
    JoMama54 Member Posts: 78
    Options
    lanie940 said:

Welcome. I think Ithica is
    Welcome. I think Ithica is where my Neurosurgeon moved to. He did my neurosurgery in May of 2000. I knew then he got an offer in Ithica. He and his family love to ski.

20 Miles from Pocatello
    Blackfoot Idaho born and raised
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    mimivac said:

Immigrants
    Lili,

I have a similar story: born in Istanbul, Turkey and moved to the US when I was 5. My husband was born in Seoul, Korea and came here at age 8. He grew up in Queens, NY and his mom is in Palisades Park, NJ, pretty close to NYC.

Mimi
    How nice to have neighbors close by. You have my number so call me when you come up to visit and I'll meet you. I'll do the same when I get to the DC area. Hugs, LIli
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    vnaware said:

Hi everyone....
    I'm from

Hi everyone....
    I'm from north NJ. I'm a software programmer 32 yrs. Having a nice and small family of my hubby and 6 yr old son.

Vrish

Where in northern jersey are
    Where in northern jersey are you? I lived in BErgen county for 6 years until I moved to Woodbridge, Lili
  • HillBillyNana
    HillBillyNana Member Posts: 107
    Options

Visual Aid
    I'm such a visual person (perhaps it's the teacher/counselor in me. Since, I'm going to be bored silly for the next couple weeks - The recouping!! I'm going to try and find a map that I can mark us all in and then upload. I'll do a google search tomorrow and play around with it. How long do these threads stay on? I'll try to record everyone from this one. Lola

Another Teacher!!
    Lola, what a great idea! I am also a teacher (retired) and I was thinking the same thing about mapping the people on here. Can't wait to see your finished product.
  • HillBillyNana
    HillBillyNana Member Posts: 107
    Options
    Arkansas
    I am in Scott County Arkansas.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Bumping this one up for
    Bumping this one up for Marlene_K
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    chenheart said:

Bumping this one up for
    Bumping this one up for Marlene_K

AWWW!!!
    Thanks, Chen! :))
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    I didn't make it on this
    I didn't make it on this post so I'm late again. I must have posted on the first one.

I'm in Texas.
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

I didn't make it on this
    I didn't make it on this post so I'm late again. I must have posted on the first one.

I'm in Texas.

Great Idea
    I've been wondering where everyone lived and also wondering if anyone lived close to me. I'm a few miles se of St. Louis, MO. in rolling hills, country like, but close enough to get into St. Louis for anything I want to do. We enjoy the Ozarks area, especially Branson. We go there almost every fall. We try to get away to St. Petersburg, Fl every year for part of the winter. Waiting for my dr. to give us the go-ahead. My husband is from Creekside PA, near Indiana Pa, a beautiful part of the country.
  • mizcaldwell
    mizcaldwell Member Posts: 143
    Options
    Looks like I'm the only Utah
    Looks like I'm the only Utah girl on the post. I was born here near Salt Lake City, a little town of Kearns. I moved to Orange County, CA when I was 24 - and stayed for 24 years. I moved home to Utah so my daughter would be around family and I could by a house on my single income. It's been great being home again - and having the support system at this time is key! Thanks for bumping this up! It's good to see where everyone is!

Lori