Options
12346»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

I'm so sorry
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Laurissa was a very special sister to all of us and we will miss her greatly. Thank you for keeping us updated, I can only imagine how hard this has been on you. I'm glad she is now out of pain and when the sun is shining down on us, I will think of her smiling down on all of us.

Hugs, Debi

Like so many others on here
    Like so many others on here Kathy, I think of your sister every day. I keep reminding myself that she is out of pain now and doesn't have to endure any more treatments.

I pray for her family and hope they are doing well.

Update us Kathy on how everyone is
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    missrenee said:

Thank you, Kathy
    My deepest condolences to you and your family. I am so glad Laurissa's pain is over. I see her in the arms of the angels with a smile on her face.

Love and hugs, Renee

OMG..I am so deeply saddened
    OMG..I am so deeply saddened at this. I haven't been on and to read this until now, I am so sorry.

Laurissa was an angel, a sweet and gentle sister whom we all loved and we all had been so worried about.

I just don't know how to express my deepest sympathy to you Kathy and her family.

Please know that Laurissa touched all of our hearts, now and forever.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Thinking of you Kathy and
    Thinking of you Kathy and your family today. Just sending some big hugs and lots of prayers.

Sue :)

I wondered if anyone here
    I wondered if anyone here has heard from Kathy as to how Laurissa's daughters are doing. I think of them so often. If so, could you post and let us know.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I wondered if anyone here
    I wondered if anyone here has heard from Kathy as to how Laurissa's daughters are doing. I think of them so often. If so, could you post and let us know.

Melissa
    this is the post that your Aunt Kathy posted for us when Laurissa passed. I think you can tell from all of the posts how loved, admired and precious she was to all of us.

I am so sorry for your loss,

Kylez
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Thank you for keeping her
    Thank you for keeping her sisters posted while she was too sick, and you are such a sweet soul. Your spirit shines through your writing and it warms my heart. Connie Jean AKA Laurissa we will miss you and our time together was much to short, but we all meet again someday. Look out heaven here comes a precious angel. God Bless your family Kathy and thank you for your great words of inspiration!!
    ~Kari
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Thank you for keeping her
    Thank you for keeping her sisters posted while she was too sick, and you are such a sweet soul. Your spirit shines through your writing and it warms my heart. Connie Jean AKA Laurissa we will miss you and our time together was much to short, but we all meet again someday. Look out heaven here comes a precious angel. God Bless your family Kathy and thank you for your great words of inspiration!!
    ~Kari

It is good to see you post
    It is good to see you post Kari. How are you?
  • jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    Options
    DianeBC said:

It is good to see you post
    It is good to see you post Kari. How are you?

I am so sorry for your loss.
    May your sadness soon turn to memories of happier times.
    Godspeed

(((Hugs)))