Laurissa's fight is over

Options

Comments

• jamiegww
    jamiegww Member Posts: 384
    Options
    So sorry!
    I'm so sorry for yours and our loss. We will always remember Laurissa.

HUGS and many many tears!!!
    Jamie
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    jamiegww said:

So sorry!
    I'm so sorry for yours and our loss. We will always remember Laurissa.

HUGS and many many tears!!!
    Jamie

Although my heart is so
    Although my heart is so heavy losing our sweet Lourissa, I find comfort in knowing she is suffering no more. Fly high sweet sister ~ fly high !!

My deepest sympathy,
    Lorrie
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    A Song
    "You Raise Me Up"

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
    When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
    Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
    Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
    You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
    I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
    You raise me up... To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
    Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
    But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
    Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

===========================================
    My heart breaks and my eyes fill with tears. Yet another wonderful soul stolen from us by the beast.

Please know that you and your family will be kept in my prayers. I pray that you will keep Connie Jean alive in your hearts and souls.

God Bless all of you.

Peace be with you

Mary

My heart breaks and my eyes are filled with tears.
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    Options
    Kathy
    My deepest condolences. I knew from your last post that CJ's time was very short. I am so sorry for your loss. But I too am grateful that she was surrounded by family and friends at the end and that she is now at peace. No more suffering. Keeping you and your loved ones in my thoughts and prayers,
    Cindy
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    My condolences to you.
    I am sad that she is no longer with us, but my faith gives me the comfort to know she is smiling down on us right now and probably wishing we weren't sad to see her go. This is something I can't understand. But I believe.

Please accept my condolences. Thank you for taking the time - under these circumstances - to write to us, and share your feelings.

We will continue to pray.
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

Kathy
    My deepest condolences. I knew from your last post that CJ's time was very short. I am so sorry for your loss. But I too am grateful that she was surrounded by family and friends at the end and that she is now at peace. No more suffering. Keeping you and your loved ones in my thoughts and prayers,
    Cindy

Sending my heartfelt sympathy to your and your family
    As for Laurissa, I mean CJ, she has a permanent place in my heart as well as an official place as our driver of the magical pink bus.

May she rest in peace.

Suzanne
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

My condolences to you.
    I am sad that she is no longer with us, but my faith gives me the comfort to know she is smiling down on us right now and probably wishing we weren't sad to see her go. This is something I can't understand. But I believe.

Please accept my condolences. Thank you for taking the time - under these circumstances - to write to us, and share your feelings.

We will continue to pray.

I'm so sorry
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Laurissa was a very special sister to all of us and we will miss her greatly. Thank you for keeping us updated, I can only imagine how hard this has been on you. I'm glad she is now out of pain and when the sun is shining down on us, I will think of her smiling down on all of us.

Hugs, Debi
  • calvertcrafts
    calvertcrafts Member Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sweet Laurissa
    So sorry to hear we've lost our sweet Laurissa but relieved to know her suffering is finally over. She will be missed by each and everyone of her pink "sisters". My condolences to her family. It does make me smile to know there's another angel in heaven watching over us all.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Yes, I'm in agreement with
    Yes, I'm in agreement with you. She is now with Jesus and I am praising Him!

Praying for you and the family. I know she will be missed.

Love & Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    sea60 said:

Love & Hugs,

Sylvia

I picture Laurissa meeting
    I picture Laurissa meeting our other pink sisters who are no longer with us...I'm sure it was a beautiful reunion. And now we have another caring angel to watch over us.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Hugs,

Linda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Love & Hugs,

Sylvia

Tears and sadness fill my heart..
    however, our beloved Laurissa/Connie Jean is no longer in pain.

May our Lord provide comfort, and peace to all that are left here on our Earth.

Vicki Sam
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options

I picture Laurissa meeting
    I picture Laurissa meeting our other pink sisters who are no longer with us...I'm sure it was a beautiful reunion. And now we have another caring angel to watch over us.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Hugs,

Linda

Goodbye Laurissa!
    Kathy, my heartfelt sympathy to you and all those who loved Laurissa. She was a very special sister to us! She will be missed but never forgotten. It's so hard to accept another of our pink sisters is gone. Soar high, sweet sister!
  • GMcD
    GMcD Member Posts: 134
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Tears and sadness fill my heart..
    however, our beloved Laurissa/Connie Jean is no longer in pain.

May our Lord provide comfort, and peace to all that are left here on our Earth.

Vicki Sam

My deepest sympathies to
    My deepest sympathies to Laurissa's family. Please be comforted in knowing that she is with the Lord.
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    God Bless
    Kathy,

What a beautiful tribute to your sister Connie Jean. She must have been a very special person to have someone like you in her life. I'm glad she is not suffering anymore. It is always hard to lose someone you love dearly, but you never really lose them. They are in your heart and soul forever. May she be your guardian angle until you meet again. My sincerest condolences to you and your entire family.

God Bless,
    Terry
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    GMcD said:

My deepest sympathies to
    My deepest sympathies to Laurissa's family. Please be comforted in knowing that she is with the Lord.

My heart once again is so sad.
    I will miss Laurissa's posts, and her beautiful spirit. She is in good hands. Just remember, it's never good-bye, it's see-you-later. My heart goes out for her family.

Jennifer
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    mom62 said:

God Bless
    Kathy,

What a beautiful tribute to your sister Connie Jean. She must have been a very special person to have someone like you in her life. I'm glad she is not suffering anymore. It is always hard to lose someone you love dearly, but you never really lose them. They are in your heart and soul forever. May she be your guardian angle until you meet again. My sincerest condolences to you and your entire family.

God Bless,
    Terry

My condolences to you and your family
    While my heart is very sad that we no longer have our sweet Laurissa /Connie Jean, I'm glad that her pain and suffering has ended. I know she is dancing on the beautiful streets of gold in heaven tonight and is no longer in pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Kathy, I am sorry for your
    Kathy, I am sorry for your loss, Rest In Peace Laurissa xoxo
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Sending prayers to Laurissa's family.

xoxo,
    Jean

I remember when Laurissa was
    I remember when Laurissa was so excited to be going back to driving the school bus. I remember a lot about her. She really was one of the sweetest and kindest sisters I've known.

My sympathy and prayers to her family. I am so sorry Kathy you lost your sweet sister.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Kathy
    I am so sorry for your loss. I know you will miss her as we all will here. She will always be with you in your heart. And I am sure she will be watching over all of her family from above.
    You have my deepest sympathy.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    So sad
    Kathy - I am so sorry to hear about our sweet Laurissa/Connie Jean. You were a very special sister to her, and she was a special sister to us as well. My heart goes out to you and Connie's daughters and other family members. We know that Connie is watching over all of us now and is with all of our other special pink sisters who have gone before her. Love and hugs to you, and deepest condolences - Linda