Options

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    SIROD said:

Condolences
    Dear Kathy,

I did not know Connie Jean aka Laurissa. I did read some of her postings back when she was active on the board.

Please accept my deepest sympathy to you and her family for your terrible lost.

Doris

:(
    It's so difficult to even write as I fight back tears of sadness. This is devastating to read that Laurissa passed away.

I am ♥ broken as I know your are too Kathy and your family.

My deepest sympathy I offer and please know how much we all miss your beautiful sister.

Don't forget that we are all here Kathy to help you however and in anyway that we can to get thru your grief.

Just so sorry,

Sue :(
  • Ritzy
    Options
    MsGebby said:

A Song
    "You Raise Me Up"

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
    When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
    Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
    Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
    You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
    I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
    You raise me up... To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
    Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
    But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
    Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

===========================================
    My heart breaks and my eyes fill with tears. Yet another wonderful soul stolen from us by the beast.

Please know that you and your family will be kept in my prayers. I pray that you will keep Connie Jean alive in your hearts and souls.

God Bless all of you.

Peace be with you

Mary

My heart breaks and my eyes are filled with tears.

Thank you Mary for posting
    Thank you Mary for posting this song..
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Thank you Kathy,
    This can not be easy for any of you, but thankfully she is now pain free and with all who have gone before her. My condolences and prayers to you, her daughters and all who loved her. She was one of our special sisters in pink. Hopefully they will find a cure for this ugly beast it is the pain and suffering that is so hard to accept.

With Prayer we can now rejoice for Connie Jean in Heaven.

Love,
    Carol

I know this Easter is a very
    I know this Easter is a very sad one for you and your family Kathy, but, I still wanted to wish you a Happy Easter.

Hugs to you,

Jan
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    Jobi said:

Prayers
    Please know that thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Dorene

So very sorry....
    ...I saw this post at work today - I'd seen the last post about Laurissa on 3/28. I've been thinking of her all week and praying for her. So not wanting to see this post!
    Laurissa and I began visiting this site about the same time I believe - I always enjoyed her sense of humor and positive outlook. All the pink sisters loved her right away!
    She has been so lucky to have such a wonderful sister - thank you for sharing her journey with us when she couldn't any longer. Please tell her daughters how very much loved she is - they are very lucky to have you as their Aunt.
    I'm keeping you and all of Laurissa's family in my prayers - you take care of you now - feel gentle arms around you and peace - and know that sweet Laurissa/Connie Jean is HOME - at peace forever - with gentle arms holding her ... at last.
    much love,
    -Jenny
  • diansmith
    diansmith Member Posts: 25
    Options
    Condolences
    Dear Kathy,
    Please accept my deep condolences, may Laurissa rest in peace, and may love from Jesus will give you strength on this difficult time.
    I didn't really know Laurissa but i believe she will be missed by many people who will always remember and love her
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Sweet Laurissa
    So sorry to hear we've lost our sweet Laurissa but relieved to know her suffering is finally over. She will be missed by each and everyone of her pink "sisters". My condolences to her family. It does make me smile to know there's another angel in heaven watching over us all.

Praying your family has a
    Praying your family has a peaceful Easter Kathy.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear this.
    I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with Connie Jean and you and all of her family. She was a sweet, supportive friend and will be greatly missed.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Hugs
    Kathy I know Laurissa is in the arms of our Lord and you will indeed see her again someday. Both my Mama and my sister lost their cancer battles and I am sure someday to see them as well. Your Connie Jean will be greatly missed here, she was a beacon of light! I am so glad she was surrounded by those who loved her in her final moments here before she soared to the Heavens. You and yours are in my prayers!

Love,

RE
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    I am so sorry for the loss
    I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful sister. She will remain in all of our hearts always.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Kathy
    you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry Laurissa's fight has come to an end for she fought valiently. May she be with the angels and know that her pink sisters are missing her.
    {{hugs}} Char

I am so very sorry that
    I am so very sorry that Laurissa lost her battle. She fought so bravely and we all have very sad hearts right now.

Praying for you and your family thru this very difficult and sad time.

Thank you for being such a sweet sister to Laurissa and for keeping us updated.

So sorry again,

Noel
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Kathy
    you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry Laurissa's fight has come to an end for she fought valiently. May she be with the angels and know that her pink sisters are missing her.
    {{hugs}} Char

I am so very sorry that
    I am so very sorry that Laurissa lost her battle. She fought so bravely and we all have very sad hearts right now.

Praying for you and your family thru this very difficult and sad time.

Thank you for being such a sweet sister to Laurissa and for keeping us updated.

So sorry again,

Noel
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    elm3544 said:

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful sister. She will remain in all of our hearts always.

Dear Kathy, It is with much
    Dear Kathy, It is with much sadness that I read your post about your beautiful sister Connie Jean, our sweet and courageous Laurissa. We came on this board about the same time and she was always so inspiring and positive. I don't post much but I knew Laurissa was very sick that last time I checked in. It is a time of varying emotions, sad at her loss but happy that she is no longer suffering. She will be greatly missed by us and all of you and your family. May God comfort all of you at this sad difficult time and hold you close to Him. Thank you for your tribute to her and for being such a loving sister. Laurissa lost her battle with cancer but she has won the war and is in a better place.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Kathy, I am sorry for your
    Kathy, I am sorry for your loss, Rest In Peace Laurissa xoxo

Just logged on to say HI to
    Just logged on to say HI to you Kathy and to say that I am praying for your family. How are Laurissa's daughters and husband doing?

Love, Leeza
  • Ritzy
    Options
    elm3544 said:

Thinking of you Kathy and
    Thinking of you Kathy and your family today. Just sending some big hugs and lots of prayers.

Sue :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Kathy it is so sad, but your
    Kathy it is so sad, but your tribute to her is absolutely as beautiful as she was. I agree the angels are celebrating and welcoming her home. Rest in Peace sweet Laurissa. She helped me make my days a bit easier when I was going thru treatment. Thank you Lord for my sweet Pink sister.

Laurissa was and still is on
    Laurissa was and still is on our prayer list at church and I have added you Kathy, Laurissa's daughters and her husband. How are they doing?

Hugs, Jan
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Thank you Mary for posting
    Thank you Mary for posting this song..

Just saw this post with this
    Just saw this post with this song...thanks for sharing it with us.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Yes, I'm in agreement with
    Yes, I'm in agreement with you. She is now with Jesus and I am praising Him!

Praying for you and the family. I know she will be missed.

Love & Hugs,

Sylvia

Has anyone heard anything
    Has anyone heard anything new from Kathy? I really hoped that she would come back on and let us know how Laurissa's family is doing. I hope that they know how much we miss Laurissa.

I pray for them every day.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

So very sorry....
    ...I saw this post at work today - I'd seen the last post about Laurissa on 3/28. I've been thinking of her all week and praying for her. So not wanting to see this post!
    Laurissa and I began visiting this site about the same time I believe - I always enjoyed her sense of humor and positive outlook. All the pink sisters loved her right away!
    She has been so lucky to have such a wonderful sister - thank you for sharing her journey with us when she couldn't any longer. Please tell her daughters how very much loved she is - they are very lucky to have you as their Aunt.
    I'm keeping you and all of Laurissa's family in my prayers - you take care of you now - feel gentle arms around you and peace - and know that sweet Laurissa/Connie Jean is HOME - at peace forever - with gentle arms holding her ... at last.
    much love,
    -Jenny

You've been on my mind Kathy
    You've been on my mind Kathy and I will continue to pray for Laurissa's daughters and husband.

With much sadness still,

Lex
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Goodbye Laurissa!
    Kathy, my heartfelt sympathy to you and all those who loved Laurissa. She was a very special sister to us! She will be missed but never forgotten. It's so hard to accept another of our pink sisters is gone. Soar high, sweet sister!

As many on here, I am
    As many on here, I am wondering how you are doing Kathy and how Laurissa's daughters and husband are. Praying that the healing process has started for all of you.

Miss Laurissa,

Kylez
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Sweet Laurissa
    So sorry to hear we've lost our sweet Laurissa but relieved to know her suffering is finally over. She will be missed by each and everyone of her pink "sisters". My condolences to her family. It does make me smile to know there's another angel in heaven watching over us all.

Soon it will be a month
    Soon it will be a month since we lost our sweet Laurissa. Still praying daily for her family.