Laurissa's fight is over

Options

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Peace be with you
    and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad that Connie Jean is no longer suffering.

xoxo
    Victoria

The post I had prayed we wouldn't see
    Kathy, you have my condolences for the loss of your beautiful sister. We also lost a pink sister and it hurts. I had prayed this wouldn't happen.

Connie Jean is in Heaven now watching over her family.

Rest In Peace,

Debby
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Options
    natly15 said:

Kathy it is so sad, but your
    Kathy it is so sad, but your tribute to her is absolutely as beautiful as she was. I agree the angels are celebrating and welcoming her home. Rest in Peace sweet Laurissa. She helped me make my days a bit easier when I was going thru treatment. Thank you Lord for my sweet Pink sister.

Thinking of you and your
    Thinking of you and your family, Kathy. Though Laurissa is in a better place, it's still sad to see her go.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Kathy it is so sad, but your
    Kathy it is so sad, but your tribute to her is absolutely as beautiful as she was. I agree the angels are celebrating and welcoming her home. Rest in Peace sweet Laurissa. She helped me make my days a bit easier when I was going thru treatment. Thank you Lord for my sweet Pink sister.

Thank you, Kathy
    My deepest condolences to you and your family. I am so glad Laurissa's pain is over. I see her in the arms of the angels with a smile on her face.

Love and hugs, Renee
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Laurissa
    Beautiful name. I never corresponded with Laurissa. I know she was a pink sister.
    Now she is a pink angel!!

Kathy, can you let us know
    Kathy, can you let us know Laurissa's arrangements please?

Thanks!
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options
    missrenee said:

Thank you, Kathy
    My deepest condolences to you and your family. I am so glad Laurissa's pain is over. I see her in the arms of the angels with a smile on her face.

Love and hugs, Renee

Thank you dear Kathy!
    I, too, am sad that Laurissa is no longer on this planet but I have to say I do believe
    God has her back and she's in His arms. I think I said before that she was one of the
    first Pink Sisters to welcome me last July - she was such a lovely lady. We will miss her
    and I will always be grateful to have had the time I did to listen to her shares and support
    of the rest of us. My prayers and love go out to you, Kathy. May her family all find peace
    at this time of renewal.

Love,
    Pam
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Sending deeply sincere condolences...
    ... for you, Kathy, and all of Connie Jean's family and friends, all who knew and loved her - our Laurissa.

With hopes and prayers for the healing of your hearts, comforted by precious memories.

Kind regards, Susan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

My heart is so sadden for
    My heart is so sadden for your loss Kathy with tears in my eyes my prayers go out to you and her family,may you all find peace.
    Hugs Frankie

I am so very sorry
    Laurissa is in God's arms now. I pray for her family to find peace and hopefully some comfort eventually.

God bless,

Jan
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    My condolences
    to the whole family.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

My condolences
    to the whole family.

Deepest condolences
    Kathy-my deepest condolences to you and your family. Laurissa will always be a shining star in the night sky--just one of the special angels looking over all of us now.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • patti anne
    patti anne Member Posts: 101
    Options

Deepest condolences
    Kathy-my deepest condolences to you and your family. Laurissa will always be a shining star in the night sky--just one of the special angels looking over all of us now.

Hugs,
    Margo

I am so sorry
    My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family. So sad.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Skeezie said:

I will always remember Laurissa, we joined the same time
    and went thru chemo the same time. When I was too sick to post I always looked forward to reading Laurissa's posts, they made me feel better. She was my role model of sorts. While I find it too emotionally difficult to post anymore I keep up with everyone and am so saddened Laurissa has lost her fight. But I feel she is watching over all of her pink sisters from a way better place. My heart goes out to her friends and family.

Judy :-(

Thinking of you today Kathy
    Thinking of you today Kathy and your family.

Prayers and hugs,

Debby
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    Condolences
    Dear Kathy,

I did not know Connie Jean aka Laurissa. I did read some of her postings back when she was active on the board.

Please accept my deepest sympathy to you and her family for your terrible lost.

Doris
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Kathy
    you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry Laurissa's fight has come to an end for she fought valiently. May she be with the angels and know that her pink sisters are missing her.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

... for you, Kathy, and all of Connie Jean's family and friends, all who knew and loved her - our Laurissa.

With hopes and prayers for the healing of your hearts, comforted by precious memories.

Kind regards, Susan

I am so sorry Kathy for your
    I am so sorry Kathy for your loss. My sympathy to you and your family.

We loved Laurissa, Connie Jean, and, she'll always be with us in our memories and our hearts.

Thank you for coming on the board and sharing this sad news with us.

A tearful Lex
  • Alexis F
    Options

Kind regards, Susan

I double posted
    sorry just upset
  • Kylez
    Options

Hugs & Condolences
    Kathy... you are right. Connie Jean could not have picked a more perfect day to go home to be with our Lord. Spring has arrived and it is a time of renewal. Connie Jean has begun her new journey in heaven and, now, keeps watch over us as a guardian angel.

God bless Connie Jean and her beloved Family.

Hugs to you and yours.

I'm sending lots of hugs to
    I'm sending lots of hugs to you Kathy and Laurissa's family today.
  • Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    Options
    Prayers
    Please know that thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Dorene
  • Alexis F
    Options

Hugs & Condolences
    Kathy... you are right. Connie Jean could not have picked a more perfect day to go home to be with our Lord. Spring has arrived and it is a time of renewal. Connie Jean has begun her new journey in heaven and, now, keeps watch over us as a guardian angel.

God bless Connie Jean and her beloved Family.

Hugs to you and yours.

I am sure by now, that
    I am sure by now, that Laurissa has been laid to rest. My thoughts and prayers are with you Kathy and the family.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Sending my heartfelt sympathy to your and your family
    As for Laurissa, I mean CJ, she has a permanent place in my heart as well as an official place as our driver of the magical pink bus.

May she rest in peace.

Suzanne

First, thank Kathy for
    First, thank Kathy for sharing this very sad time with all of the pink sisters. I guess I knew it might come to this, but, just didn't want to believe it would.

It hurts to lose someone so special as Laurissa was. She was always so sweet and helpful to all of us.

My heart aches for her family.

With sympathy,

Leeza
  • Kylez
    Options

My condolences
    to the whole family.

Praying that your family
    Praying that your family will be together this weekend to comfort each other. I hope you come back to see all of the loving posts written by the pink sisters. Shows how much we loved Laurissa.