Laurissa's fight is over

Options

Comments

• Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    linpsu said:

So sad
    Kathy - I am so sorry to hear about our sweet Laurissa/Connie Jean. You were a very special sister to her, and she was a special sister to us as well. My heart goes out to you and Connie's daughters and other family members. We know that Connie is watching over all of us now and is with all of our other special pink sisters who have gone before her. Love and hugs to you, and deepest condolences - Linda

So sorry for your loss of
    So sorry for your loss of your Connie Jean, how assuring we can know our loved ones are with Jesus and at peace. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Prayers for Laurissa (Connie Jean)
    So sorry to hear of her passing. My thoughts & prayers are with her friends & family.
  • GrandmaJ
    GrandmaJ Member Posts: 209
    Options
    So sorry
    to hear of Laurissa's passing. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, her daughters and her husband. We will all miss her.

Judy
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Sad day
    Such a sad day this is to learn of Connie Jean's passing. I hope that she has found peace and tranquility now. My deepest condolences to you and her family. I wish I had the right words to somehow bring you and the other ladies here solace, but sadly, I don't. I'm just glad that in a small way I got to know CJ and was inspired by her.

She is in a good place now.
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    My heart is so sadden for
    My heart is so sadden for your loss Kathy with tears in my eyes my prayers go out to you and her family,may you all find peace.
    Hugs Frankie
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

My heart is so sadden for
    My heart is so sadden for your loss Kathy with tears in my eyes my prayers go out to you and her family,may you all find peace.
    Hugs Frankie

Kathy,
    I am so sorry for

Kathy,
    I am so sorry for your loss. Your sister gave so much to us on this board and she was a very special woman. I can see from your posts to us updating us when se was unable to that you are cut from the same kind cloth. I know that I appreciate knowing of her battle and the loss. Many times we have a sister here that is not doing well and we never hear anything further. Losing a friend on this board is so difficult but not knowing how one is doing is equally hard. I thank you for taking time from your sorrow to let us know that dear Laurissa is with her lord and savior. She was a dear angel here and is now a dear angel there.
    Stef
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    jamiegww said:

So sorry!
    I'm so sorry for yours and our loss. We will always remember Laurissa.

HUGS and many many tears!!!
    Jamie

My condolences
    My condolences to Laurissa's husband and daughters and ofcourse to you Kathy. You've always taken the time to update us and I thank you.

I will never forget Laurissa. She will be deeply missed by all.

Hugs, Jan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    jamiegww said:

So sorry!
    I'm so sorry for yours and our loss. We will always remember Laurissa.

HUGS and many many tears!!!
    Jamie

double post

double post
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Kathy,
    I am so sorry for

Kathy,
    I am so sorry for your loss. Your sister gave so much to us on this board and she was a very special woman. I can see from your posts to us updating us when se was unable to that you are cut from the same kind cloth. I know that I appreciate knowing of her battle and the loss. Many times we have a sister here that is not doing well and we never hear anything further. Losing a friend on this board is so difficult but not knowing how one is doing is equally hard. I thank you for taking time from your sorrow to let us know that dear Laurissa is with her lord and savior. She was a dear angel here and is now a dear angel there.
    Stef

Kathy
    you and your family are in my prayers. Rest in Peace dear Laurissa
    Until we meet
    Jackie
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I am so sorry for the loss
    I am so sorry for the loss of your sister, With tears in my eyes I say Goodbye to a friend.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    So sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss.
  • Texasguy10
    Texasguy10 Member Posts: 21
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

So sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss.

Laurissa
    Beautiful name. I never corresponded with Laurissa. I know she was a pink sister.
    Now she is a pink angel!!
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Yet another precious sister
    My heart breaks each and every time I hear this type of
    news. Connie Jean, may find be in peace and may you know
    how much you are loved and will be missed by your kindreds.
    Though you left us too soon, you forever left your print in
    our hearts.

My condolences to your family.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    She is now at Peace
    She is now at peace and pain free. To Connie Jean's family and friends, may all the good and fun memories bring you comfort during your grief.

My deepest sympathy
    Janelle
  • mjjones453
    mjjones453 Member Posts: 155
    Options

She is now at Peace
    She is now at peace and pain free. To Connie Jean's family and friends, may all the good and fun memories bring you comfort during your grief.

My deepest sympathy
    Janelle

my heart breaks for your family
    I am sorry to hear of Connie Jean's passing. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family! My Deepest Sympathy
    Mary
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

She is now at Peace

My deepest sympathy
    Janelle

Thinking of you~♥
    The arms of Jesus, are so welcoming. Our sweet sister is now at rest~ I too believe when we arrive in heaven that the earthly joys we had also are magnified greatly in beauty and our senses enhanced. The Bible says He prepares a place just for us~ and we are each unique~
    ~Melanie
  • ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Options
    Connie Jean AKA Laurissa
    Kathy, my heart broke when I read your post. Even though we all knew it was coming soon, it is still difficult emotionally. It is always a bitter-sweet occasion when we lose a sister to this "beast" called cancer. My deepest condolences to you,her sister,and all of her close family & dear friends. Connie Jean was loved by all on this board and will be sorely missed. Her sprit is at rest and may our spirits join hers in Peace and Love. God Bless Connie Jean. God Bless you,Kathy,and your family. God Bless us all. Celebrating Connie Jeans life with us! Praising the Lord she is home with Him!

Robert
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

Connie Jean AKA Laurissa
    Kathy, my heart broke when I read your post. Even though we all knew it was coming soon, it is still difficult emotionally. It is always a bitter-sweet occasion when we lose a sister to this "beast" called cancer. My deepest condolences to you,her sister,and all of her close family & dear friends. Connie Jean was loved by all on this board and will be sorely missed. Her sprit is at rest and may our spirits join hers in Peace and Love. God Bless Connie Jean. God Bless you,Kathy,and your family. God Bless us all. Celebrating Connie Jeans life with us! Praising the Lord she is home with Him!

Robert

Thank you Kathy,for staying
    Thank you Kathy,for staying in touch with us. This means so much to us as you know. Your sister will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know how hard this is for you and Laurissa Husband. Her smile will always be remembered. Our Pink sister is in good hands now. With our Lord and our other Pink sisters and brothers who are with her now. She is an Angel for sure. God bless you and feel free to post if you ever need to.
    Hugs
    Kathy
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Kathy it is so sad, but your
    Kathy it is so sad, but your tribute to her is absolutely as beautiful as she was. I agree the angels are celebrating and welcoming her home. Rest in Peace sweet Laurissa. She helped me make my days a bit easier when I was going thru treatment. Thank you Lord for my sweet Pink sister.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

Yet another precious sister
    My heart breaks each and every time I hear this type of
    news. Connie Jean, may find be in peace and may you know
    how much you are loved and will be missed by your kindreds.
    Though you left us too soon, you forever left your print in
    our hearts.

My condolences to your family.

Hugs,
    Ayse

A broken heart I have also
    A broken heart I have also after reading about our Laurissa passing. I knew it was coming with your last news on her. Thank you for telling us her birth name, although she will always be Laurissa too.

She is now in God's arms and can be at peace.

My sympathy to Laurissa's family,

Diane