IDC age 46
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    MusicMama said:

IDC age 46

IDC age 46

IDC age 54;
    IDC age 54; estrogen/progesterone positive, her-. No lymph node involvement.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    DCIS-age 49 yrs

DCIS-age 49 yrs
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    IDC, Stage 2a at age 59.
    IDC, Stage 2a at age 59. ER+/PR+, Her2nu+. Lumpectoomy Sept 2009. 6 rounds of Chemo, 3 different types, TCH(3), FEC 100(2) and Abraxin(1). finished Feb 2010. I had a terrible time with chemo from "Big D" and dehydration. Also changed onc's in the middle of chemo. 33 rads finished in July 2010 and a year od Herceptin finished Nov 2010. I am taking Femara now and have been on it since March of 2010.

Hugs

Donna
  • renee616
    renee616 Member Posts: 181
    Options
    sea60 said:

Hey there Susie!
    I was 45 when I was diagnosed with IDC stage 2, Estrogen & HER2 positive. It's going on 6 years, praising God every day!!

Hugs,

Sylvia

Ditto Susie & Sylvia!
    SAme DX as You two! Age 47
    Renee
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

I was 55
    when I was dx'd with IDC. That was almost 2 yrs ago.

Sue

Diagnosed with IDC 2 years
    Diagnosed with IDC 2 years ago
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options

IDC, Stage 2a at age 59.
    IDC, Stage 2a at age 59. ER+/PR+, Her2nu+. Lumpectoomy Sept 2009. 6 rounds of Chemo, 3 different types, TCH(3), FEC 100(2) and Abraxin(1). finished Feb 2010. I had a terrible time with chemo from "Big D" and dehydration. Also changed onc's in the middle of chemo. 33 rads finished in July 2010 and a year od Herceptin finished Nov 2010. I am taking Femara now and have been on it since March of 2010.

Hugs

Donna

Invasive Lobular Cancer
    Stage 2a, Grade 3, slight node involvement, ER/PR+ HER2-. Age 40 at diagnosis.
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options

Invasive Lobular Cancer
    Stage 2a, Grade 3, slight node involvement, ER/PR+ HER2-. Age 40 at diagnosis.

DCIS
    DCIS Stage 0. I had a lumpectomy then Mastectomy w Tram Flap Reconstruction at age 48. I'm now an 11 year survivor. HUGS!!! Cathy
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    cruf said:

DCIS
    DCIS Stage 0. I had a lumpectomy then Mastectomy w Tram Flap Reconstruction at age 48. I'm now an 11 year survivor. HUGS!!! Cathy

IDC @ 46
    I was diganosed this May of this year (age 46) with IDC - ER, PR and HER2 positive. Have had a lumpectomy and 2 nodes removed. More surgery scheduled to remove additional 10-20 nodes, then can start chemo 3 weeks after.
  • RooDee
    RooDee Member Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Susie!
    I was diagnosed last year ( 42 yrs. old) with IDC Stage 2a, ER+PR-HER2-, I had bi-lateral mastectomy with latissimus flap recon....no chemo, currently on tamoxifen.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    I was 61
    Lobular Carcinoma in Situ in one breast and Invasive Lobular Carcinoma in the other breast (6.1 cm). Stage 2. ER+/PR+ and HER2-. Had bilateral mastectomy, no lymph node involvement. No reconstruction. 5th in my family with BC but tested negative for BRACA gene.
    Char
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    Options
    poplolly said:

In August 2010 I was
    In August 2010 I was diagnosed with Triple-Negative, metaplastic breast cancer Age:58

Judy

TNBC, metaplastic
    I was dxed in Oct 2010 nand you are the first person I have found to have the same dx. I was beginning to think I was all alone out here. I do realize that it is very rare. Would you be comfortable sharing your tx info? I understand if not. I have had FEC followed by Taxotere. My first 3 month followup will be mJuly 28th.

Teresa
  • LYaklin
    LYaklin Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Triple Negative IDC
    Diagnosed at age 42, three years ago, July 11, 2008. Stage 3A with 16/19 lymph nodes positive. Am now stage 4 as has spread to bones as of August 2010. Starting a different chemo combo tomorrow because surrent combo of carbolatin and gemzar stopped working. It worked for awhile! My numbers on CTC dropped back to 0 and there was marked improvement in PET scan in Feb. 2011. Numbers rising again and latest PET last week shows new spots and old ones hot again.

Laura Y
  • rhamilton1012
    rhamilton1012 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    I was dianosed with IDC,
    I was dianosed with IDC, stage 2a, grade 3; ER and PR receptor positive, HER2 negative at age 30 (this past March). Bilateral mast with immediate reconstruction, 0 lymph nodes positive (took sentinal node and 2 others)
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options

I was dianosed with IDC,
    I was dianosed with IDC, stage 2a, grade 3; ER and PR receptor positive, HER2 negative at age 30 (this past March). Bilateral mast with immediate reconstruction, 0 lymph nodes positive (took sentinal node and 2 others)

April 2, 2009
    I was 55 and diagnosed with stage IIIa, IDC, 2 of 14 nodes positive, 6.5cm tumor, ER+.

marge
  • BMS
    BMS Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Age 48
    Diagnosed last year at age 48. IDC, Stage 2B, ER-/PR-, HER2+
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    BMS said:

Age 48
    Diagnosed last year at age 48. IDC, Stage 2B, ER-/PR-, HER2+

nice to see people post who
    nice to see people post who I havent seen in a while!
  • dmdudra
    dmdudra Member Posts: 50
    Options
    Type BC
    I was 46yrs young first time and just got recurrence at age 49yrs young... I am triple Negative...
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    dmdudra said:

Type BC
    I was 46yrs young first time and just got recurrence at age 49yrs young... I am triple Negative...

54 years old
    Almost 55 :) IDC Stage 3A, 8 nodes involved. Estrogen/Prog + Her 2 -
    lumpectomy, re-excision, chemo and rads.
  • serenity92
    serenity92 Member Posts: 84
    Options

54 years old
    Almost 55 :) IDC Stage 3A, 8 nodes involved. Estrogen/Prog + Her 2 -
    lumpectomy, re-excision, chemo and rads.

I was diagnosed with
    I was diagnosed with leukemia at age 42... in treatment ever since. Invasive lobular carcinoma two weeks ago at age 49....dont know all the other little abbrviations and details yet... still pre surgery. Jayne