j2twin Member Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm so sorry
    My prayers are with you.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    No.....
    I keep going back, reading the advice and encouragement that she has given me over the past year and a half. Even the conversations we all had....I feel like I am still talking to her. I find it really hard to wrap my mind around the finality in your words. I am so sorry Joe.
    She was blessed to have had you till the end. I will probably read her words for a long time to come and take comfort in knowing that she is still close by in our hearts.
    Hugs....
    Pammy
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

No.....
    I keep going back, reading the advice and encouragement that she has given me over the past year and a half. Even the conversations we all had....I feel like I am still talking to her. I find it really hard to wrap my mind around the finality in your words. I am so sorry Joe.
    She was blessed to have had you till the end. I will probably read her words for a long time to come and take comfort in knowing that she is still close by in our hearts.
    Hugs....
    Pammy

Speechless
    I am speechless....God keeps taking us one by one. Joe my heart goes out to you and your family. There is nothing to say...it's such a sad time. May God be with you and give you strengh. Cancer stinks but the people who have it are the most gracious generous people I have ever met and spoke to. You wife was one of them and you are too.
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

No.....
    Hugs....
    Pammy

Oh Joe, no words can express
    Oh Joe, no words can express how very sorry I am for your loss.
    Sher
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Joe,
    I am so sorry. I don't

Joe,

I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say. My thoughts are with you through this difficult time.

Wolfi
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    So so sorry
    I am in a state of shock and the tears are just streaming down my face. I just cannot comprehend this. Moopy was such a special lady here and so loved by everyone. She always had positive and helpful words for everyone. And she was so lucky to have such a wonderful partner as you, Joe. The bond the two of you had was something very special. Thank you for sharing her with us. We love you both and so many prayers are coming your way for strength to make it through. God bless you.
    Love,
    Linda
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Options
    Dear Joe
    Tears are stinging my eyes as I write this. It just seems so very sudden. I sent heart felt prayers for you and the family. Peace and healing are now hers. She earned it and fought so hard until the very end. May you feel surrounded by love and support.
    Merlyn in Texas
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    PinkPearl said:

Dear Joe
    Tears are stinging my eyes as I write this. It just seems so very sudden. I sent heart felt prayers for you and the family. Peace and healing are now hers. She earned it and fought so hard until the very end. May you feel surrounded by love and support.
    Merlyn in Texas

Dear Joe
    I cannot comprehend the what has happened over the past two weeks. My heart is broken, I am angry and very sad that medical science has failed again.

My dear Lisa,
    you will be my friend forever and I have been talking to you today.

Joe,
    I am very sorry for your loss of beloved Lisa.

With deepest sympathy
    New Flower
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options

Dear Joe
    I cannot comprehend the what has happened over the past two weeks. My heart is broken, I am angry and very sad that medical science has failed again.

My dear Lisa,
    you will be my friend forever and I have been talking to you today.

Joe,
    I am very sorry for your loss of beloved Lisa.

With deepest sympathy
    New Flower

disbelief, shock and heartbreak
    is what i felt when Bob called me at work today, he saw it and was crying when he called . He knew how very important Lisa was to me, going through this battle together...she was always afraid to tell us bad news for fear we would become upset and anxious about our own cancer.. such a sweet, kind and loving woman. I will never ever forget her or you Joe.

You know if I could I would hop the next plane to be at her services.. I will be there in spirit, as Our dear angel will always be in my heart. Yes I know she knew how much she was loved not only by all of her sisters in pink but by You and her family. She mentioned so many times in phone conversations and here what a support you were and yes, she knew how very much you loved her Joe. My heart is breaking for you tonight. Please take care of yourself and know how much you were loved by her and by all on this board.

This seems all so strange. You and our dear Moopy will be forever in my heart.

all my love always
    Moopys other sister Jackie from MT.
  • Jennifer1961
    Jennifer1961 Member Posts: 137
    Options
    What a shock. I'm so sorry,
    What a shock. I'm so sorry, so unexpected. My heart is with you.
  • warrrior3
    warrrior3 Member Posts: 92
    Options
    Deepest Condolences
    I can't find the words to express how sorry I am.
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options

What a shock. I'm so sorry,
    What a shock. I'm so sorry, so unexpected. My heart is with you.

so very sorry
    Joe, about 5 minutes ago, I was thrown into a state of disbelief as I read this message. I am so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are for you and Lisa, beyond that, words escape me.
    I wish you peace. Marsha
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Joe
    I am so sorry to read this news. I know you will be lost without your Moopy. We all now have another angel to watch over us. My thoughts are with you and your family as this very sad time.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    ladyg said:

Joe
    I am so sorry to read this news. I know you will be lost without your Moopy. We all now have another angel to watch over us. My thoughts are with you and your family as this very sad time.

Hugs,
    Georgia

I am so sorry
    I am so sorry to hear this news. I am a loss for words. My heart and prayers are with you and your family.
    Dawne
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

I am so sorry
    I am so sorry to hear this news. I am a loss for words. My heart and prayers are with you and your family.
    Dawne

Seems I am like everyone
    Seems I am like everyone else in shock and disbelief. It has taken me all day to even post on here. I wish I could say more than just how sorry I am Joe at the loss of Moopy.

I will be praying for you Joe and hoping that if you need anything, you will let us know.

Offering my humble sympathy,

Megan
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Megan M said:

Seems I am like everyone
    Seems I am like everyone else in shock and disbelief. It has taken me all day to even post on here. I wish I could say more than just how sorry I am Joe at the loss of Moopy.

I will be praying for you Joe and hoping that if you need anything, you will let us know.

Offering my humble sympathy,

Megan

Shocked
    I just logged in and was confused at first...had to re-read. I am so very sorry. She was such a sweetie and you both were such an inspiration. God embrace you and comfort you. I know she's in His embrace now...free of cancer!

I'm praying for you,

Sylvia
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    sea60 said:

Shocked
    I just logged in and was confused at first...had to re-read. I am so very sorry. She was such a sweetie and you both were such an inspiration. God embrace you and comfort you. I know she's in His embrace now...free of cancer!

I'm praying for you,

Sylvia

Still in shock
    Joe-First I am sending you my deepest condolences for a loss of one very special woman in your life and who touched many other lives. Moopy/Lisa was always thoughtful of others and welcoming newcomers to the board and always had encouraging words to give.

I will remember her always.
    She is a very special angel watching over all of us with others from this board giving the rest of us encouragement from above.

Hugs to you Joe and to you and Lisa's family.
    Hugs,
    Margo and Jake
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    My heart is heavy and no
    My heart is heavy and no words can express .......... I am so sorry for your loss......
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Saddened
    My sadness for you and your family is almost overwhelming. Tears just falling for you Joe. God bless you and give you strength. Katz
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Joe
    I am so sorry. Lisa is now an angel watching over us all.