The post I hoped I'd never have to make

Options
12346»

Comments

• CeeCee410
    CeeCee410 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Joe
    May God comfort you during your time of sorrow.
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    CeeCee410 said:

Joe
    May God comfort you during your time of sorrow.

Joe, I am so very
    Joe, I am so very sorry.
    Words won't come right now.
    Thoughts and prayers
  • kya911
    kya911 Member Posts: 157
    Options

Joe, I am so very
    Joe, I am so very sorry.
    Words won't come right now.
    Thoughts and prayers

Thoughts & Prayers
    are with you Joe. I have not been on the board for long, but both of you are very special to me.
    I just wish I had told her that.
    ((((Hugs))))
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    mimivac said:

I have no words
    Joe, this takes my breath away. I'm in utter shock. Joe, please know how very, very much we loved Lisa and you as well. There is nothing to say to take away any of this horrible pain. All I can say is to please, please find support. I care deeply about you and want you to be OK. Please continue to reach out if you can. We all love you.

Rest in peace, sweet, wonderful, Lisa. You inspired everyone around you.

Mimi

This news took everyone's
    This news took everyone's breath away. It is hard to even find the words to write. Moopy was loved by everyone and was always so helpful to anyone on here needing advice and offered encouragement when a sister felt lost.

I will miss her, as all of her sisters here will.

RIP Lisa

Susie
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    kya911 said:

Thoughts & Prayers
    are with you Joe. I have not been on the board for long, but both of you are very special to me.
    I just wish I had told her that.
    ((((Hugs))))

I am so sorry.
    Words have totally failed me. I came on this afternoon to see if there were any updates and never expected this.....

Hug's Judy
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    Joe,
    This was no sudden. I

Joe,

This was no sudden. I have no words that can truly express how sorry I am. My prayers will be with you and your family as you go thru this very difficult time.

Lupe
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Pinkpower said:

Joe,
    This was no sudden. I

Joe,

This was no sudden. I have no words that can truly express how sorry I am. My prayers will be with you and your family as you go thru this very difficult time.

Lupe

My heart is so heavy to hear this~
    ~ I just can't believe the post.
    Moopy will live in my heart forever. Her smile, her strength. And she was extremely blessed to have you by her side for the journey. Joe, we will keep you lifted up in prayers and thoughts in the days and weeks to come.
    Melanie
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Heart breaks
    Dear Joe, Words seem useless now. I am so very sorry. I, like everyone am so very shocked. Lisa was just so very special. I received so mush inspiration and comfort from how strong and loving you both were as a couple in this battle. Please know that we are all here for you. Lisa will never leave our memory and hearts.God bless you Joe. Eileen
  • jphilpo
    jphilpo Member Posts: 177
    Options
    Joe,
    I am so sorry for your loss! I too thought I had misread your post. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You and your beloved wife have been a blessing to us all,

Jean
  • Curlz
    Curlz Member Posts: 42
    Options
    My condolences
    Just logged on for the first time in many days because I wanted to see an update...I'm so sorry for your loss, Joe. I know you and your family will keep her in your hearts forever.
  • Betsy13
    Betsy13 Member Posts: 185
    Options
    Joe and family,
    My heart goes out to you and yours. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Betsy
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    So very sorry
    May she rest in peace...having fought the good fight against this dreaded disease...
    But by the grace of God go I....

Hopefully knowing how deeply others care, will be of some small comfort.

Peace be with you
    Nancy
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Joe
    as I sit here tonight at the computer, I can't find the words to express how I'm feeling. I never thought I would be reading this news after just a few days away. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry....... Bless you all!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • beetle25
    beetle25 Member Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Joe
    as I sit here tonight at the computer, I can't find the words to express how I'm feeling. I never thought I would be reading this news after just a few days away. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry....... Bless you all!
    {{hugs}} Char

Joe
    I was so saddened by the

Joe
    I was so saddened by the news of Moopys passing, words could never express the emotions felt. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this time. I am so sorry.........

Hugs to you
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Joe--I have not been on the
    Joe--I have not been on the board much llately. I am so sad to read another one of our pink sisters is now an angel giving us strength and courage from above. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I was always glad to read your posts-I considered you my man-sister through this journey. Bless you and may Moopy rest in peace. Take care. Marilyn
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    sorry-double post
    sorry-double post
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Options
    I am so sorry. My prayers
    I am so sorry. My prayers are with you. Pitt
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    **Hugs**
    **Hugs**

Maureen
  • scout5000
    scout5000 Member Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry that we have
    I am so sorry that we have lost Lisa. She and you have been such an inspiration to me as I travel this road. I have seen how much you helped and supported Lisa. You could hear the love she had for you in her written voice. I will miss her dearly.
    Janet
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    So sad!
    As most have already said, I was shocked at the news! Some people are just thought of as the 'rock' or the foundation, and the two of you were just that. You were here when I first came to the boards and both of you always had positive and inspiring words. I honestly never thought I'd be around to read the words you posted! I don't come on often anymore but keep in touch with a few sisters on Facebook and email. I heard the devastating news and felt my blood flush throughout my body. God bless you, Joe. May you be blessed with the gift of acceptance. You should have not one regret... you were the best husband and friend a woman could ever ask for!