The post I hoped I'd never have to make

Options

Comments

• 2Floridiansisters
    2Floridiansisters Member Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

This is such a sad shock. As
    This is such a sad shock. As others have said "there are no words to express our grief about Moopy's passing. Joe, there will always be a hole in your heart for your beloved Moopy and there will be a hole here too. I'm sorry for you and your family and I'm sorry that I won't have the opportunity to get to know Moopy better. I know from being here on the board that she was truly a beautiful inspiring and courageous woman and will be greatly missed by all. Our love and sympathy to you at this very difficult time. Prayers for you that you'll be comforted by all the love that flows to you from all Moopy's warrior sisters.

Words Do Not Express How Sad I am Feeling
    Although I did not know your beloved wife Lisa all that well, it just breaks my heart to come here and read this sad news. My prayers are with you today and always. She will be missed by so many.
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    BIG warm hug for you - Dear Joe
    Joe,

you and moopy have been such a beacon of strength on this board. Your love and support
    for each other was awe inspiring. You were the husband everyone woman diagnosed with
    cancer would dream to have. Moopy's loss leaves big void in our hearts and must just tear
    your heart apart. I hope you have someone to lean on to, of course we are here but I also
    know that we can not replace a human touch, such as a hug.

Once again... I don't know what to say. I feel like apologizing, that we couldn't do more
    for her. Apologizing that we all have to live with this fear... that Moopy's battle didn't
    have the outcome we all anticipated for her so fiercely... apologizing that I can't give
    you a real hug.

Ayse
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Dear Joe,
    There simply are no words to express my grief over your loss. You are in my heart and in my prayers.

With deepest sympathy,

Sue
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    aysemari said:

BIG warm hug for you - Dear Joe
    Joe,

you and moopy have been such a beacon of strength on this board. Your love and support
    for each other was awe inspiring. You were the husband everyone woman diagnosed with
    cancer would dream to have. Moopy's loss leaves big void in our hearts and must just tear
    your heart apart. I hope you have someone to lean on to, of course we are here but I also
    know that we can not replace a human touch, such as a hug.

Once again... I don't know what to say. I feel like apologizing, that we couldn't do more
    for her. Apologizing that we all have to live with this fear... that Moopy's battle didn't
    have the outcome we all anticipated for her so fiercely... apologizing that I can't give
    you a real hug.

Ayse

Hugs
    Joe, Never did I think I would read this post. I have followed you and Moopy from the beginning. She was such a loving soul to everyone here. You were the ones I could always count on to read about showing your love for each other no matter how difficult the days were or the struggles you went through. Never have I come across a couple on any of these boards as devoted as the two of you were. I wish you so much Joe...peace, prayers and hugs. I was so blessed to come to know you both through this board. Another angel has their wings. I wish you well Joe, always. Cindy
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Oh, no... no... no...
    Sweet, very special & oh-so-precious Lisa, her life cruelly stolen from her... Much too young, much too soon. She certainly deserved - and valiantly fought for - so much more.

Overwhelming shock and grief - I can hardly breathe, or see. Cannot begin to even imagine your own, dearest Joe - you loved her more than anyone else ever could.

Will forever cherish memories of Moopy23 - permanently imprinted on my mind, heart & soul.

With sincerest & deepest sympathy, Susan
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options

Oh, no... no... no...
    Sweet, very special & oh-so-precious Lisa, her life cruelly stolen from her... Much too young, much too soon. She certainly deserved - and valiantly fought for - so much more.

Overwhelming shock and grief - I can hardly breathe, or see. Cannot begin to even imagine your own, dearest Joe - you loved her more than anyone else ever could.

Will forever cherish memories of Moopy23 - permanently imprinted on my mind, heart & soul.

With sincerest & deepest sympathy, Susan

OMG. i cannot believe this.
    OMG. i cannot believe this. I just read the post that she was in the hospital and now this. This is just too heartbeaking to bear, i am so sorry.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Joe,I posted on your other
    Joe,
    I posted on your other post before seeing this. I am so very, very sorry and so sad that we lost her. She was my birthday buddy and I will always remember we shared that. I don't know what to say except that you are so in my heart. I just can't believe this and I can barely see for the tears, but I want to remember her with joy and not sadness. I am sure that will come in time. I so hate cancer and what it brings. I know you and she never expected this and my heart hurts for you, dear Joe.
    Stef
  • mgm42
    mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    So sad
    I remember when Moopy first came to these boards. She was such a ball of fire and so willing to help anyone and everyone. I was shocked and saddened when I returned to these boards, after a year's absence, to learn this horrible news. My prayers and thoughts go out to you. Marilynn
  • Giant Poodles
    Giant Poodles Member Posts: 79
    Options
    meena1 said:

OMG. i cannot believe this.
    OMG. i cannot believe this. I just read the post that she was in the hospital and now this. This is just too heartbeaking to bear, i am so sorry.

i am in shock
    I am in shock. I don't know what to say. I will continue to pray for you. Keep in touch with the board. It is certain you both were loved.
    Love,
    Rhonda
  • CHERYL 4
    CHERYL 4 Member Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Joe,I posted on your other
    Joe,
    I posted on your other post before seeing this. I am so very, very sorry and so sad that we lost her. She was my birthday buddy and I will always remember we shared that. I don't know what to say except that you are so in my heart. I just can't believe this and I can barely see for the tears, but I want to remember her with joy and not sadness. I am sure that will come in time. I so hate cancer and what it brings. I know you and she never expected this and my heart hurts for you, dear Joe.
    Stef

huggs
    huggs n prayers from WEST VIRGINIA WILL LITE A CANDLE FOR U ALL LUV U
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    Options
    mgm42 said:

So sad
    I remember when Moopy first came to these boards. She was such a ball of fire and so willing to help anyone and everyone. I was shocked and saddened when I returned to these boards, after a year's absence, to learn this horrible news. My prayers and thoughts go out to you. Marilynn

So very sad
    Joe, I am at a loss for words. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I just can't believe this. Nancy
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options

So very sad
    Joe, I am at a loss for words. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I just can't believe this. Nancy

I also am shocked and so
    I also am shocked and so very sorry for the loss of a sweet, and brave lady. A candle is burning in PA in honor of Moopy. Deepest sympathy.
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Options
    A Candle in NC
    As soon as I post this, I will go and light a candle for you beloved Moopy. You have my deepest sympathy. I'm so sorry for your loss, Joe.

Hugs, Sally
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options

A Candle in NC
    As soon as I post this, I will go and light a candle for you beloved Moopy. You have my deepest sympathy. I'm so sorry for your loss, Joe.

Hugs, Sally

OMG
    I don't have the words i can't beleive this I will pray pray pray for you and your family I am so sorry.MollyZ
  • mickeymom
    mickeymom Member Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm so sorry.
    My very deepest sympathies to you. I don't post very often, but I read along and I have always admired you and Moopy and the obviously amazing relationship the two of have. It was always an inspiration to me and helped me to look more closely at the help my husband was offering that I didn't see. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    mickeymom said:

I'm so sorry.
    My very deepest sympathies to you. I don't post very often, but I read along and I have always admired you and Moopy and the obviously amazing relationship the two of have. It was always an inspiration to me and helped me to look more closely at the help my husband was offering that I didn't see. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dear Joe,
    Words cannot express the sorrow I feel for you and your beloved wife, Moopy. I came on the board to check on how she was doing--and started seeing posts I didn't want to see. Then I saw yours. As you know, we are all reeling from this sad, sad news.

One thing I know for sure, I have an angel for a husband as you were for Moopy. This means everything in the world and I know she felt all the love and caring you showed her every day.
    I am praying you and your families will get through the days ahead and that your tears and sadness will soon be replaced by wonderful memories.

Love and hugs, Renee
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    She can't be
    My first thoughts were, "OMG, oh no, she can't be." Mere words cannot possibly suffice. My deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved Moopy/Lisa.
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options

She can't be
    My first thoughts were, "OMG, oh no, she can't be." Mere words cannot possibly suffice. My deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved Moopy/Lisa.

This news hit me so hard
    This news hit me so hard this morning, and I am still in shock. Lisa meant so much to so many people here. She was always the one encouraging and helping people sort through all the issues in their lives.

She will truly be missed, and I am so sorry for the heartbreak that I know you are feeling.

Joyce
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Joe, I am so very, very
    Joe, I am so very, very sorry. There are no words. Lisa will be so very missed. She was such a special person and her spirit shone through. She inspired me so. I will be lighting a candle tonight. I am so, so sorry.

I so wish you hadn't posted
    I so wish you hadn't posted this. I was praying that all would be good with Moopy and she would get through chemo and be fine.

My prayers and sympathy for you and your family Joe.

Hugs, Kylez
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    I'm just so shocked. So
    I'm just so shocked. So sorry for your loss, Joe. RIP Lisa.