The post I hoped I'd never have to make

Options

Comments

• ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options

We are here
    for you Joe. As long as you need us to be-I have always thought of you and still do as a friend(of this board and a personal friend).A lifelong friend.

My heart aches
    Lisa(Moopy) was such an inspiration to us all. She was so full of passion, so positive about life. She showed us how to fight, always hopeful, and with a smile. Thru her posts came care, and love. I will miss her very much.

Take care Joe. A big hug to you.
    Love Jennifer
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    JoyD said:

Stay strong
    Joe,

I am very sorry to hear the passing of Lisa this morning. I am very thankful for bringing her to California twice last year. You guys are such a great couple! I am glad to have talked to her on a one-on-one basis, go shopping at the Embarcadero and making sure she takes the right bus to go back to your hotel. I will cherish those MEMORIES as long as I live. I am really lucky that in such a short time, I was able to share myself with her and vice-versa. I will miss my sister and friend.

Thank you again Joe for sharing her with me and my family!

I will send an email to our Pastor (Anne) to pray for her, as Lisa met Pastor Anne at the Embarcadero last October.

From the Domingo Family, our deepest condolences, Joe.

JoyD

The most beautiful people we

The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beauti...ful people do not just happen.- Elisabeth Kübler Ross
    this was our Lisa and is our Joe
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    JoyD said:

Stay strong
    Joe,

I am very sorry to hear the passing of Lisa this morning. I am very thankful for bringing her to California twice last year. You guys are such a great couple! I am glad to have talked to her on a one-on-one basis, go shopping at the Embarcadero and making sure she takes the right bus to go back to your hotel. I will cherish those MEMORIES as long as I live. I am really lucky that in such a short time, I was able to share myself with her and vice-versa. I will miss my sister and friend.

Thank you again Joe for sharing her with me and my family!

I will send an email to our Pastor (Anne) to pray for her, as Lisa met Pastor Anne at the Embarcadero last October.

From the Domingo Family, our deepest condolences, Joe.

JoyD

We're here for you
    Joe ... Like others ... I could not believe what I was reading. I too am sitting at my desk at work ... crying. I can't think of the right words I want to say ... other than to echo what others have said. Moopy was such an important member of our family ... that there will always be that little hole ...in our hearts and minds. But ... please know that you are also an important member of our family ... so please know we are here for you too ... and if there is ANYTHING we can do ... do not hesitate to ask.

The only thing that makes it a little easier to accept ... is that I think we CSN sisters now have our very own special angel watching out for us. She was so strong. Now she is sharing her strength with all of us ... and her name is Moopy.

love,
    Teena
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beauti...ful people do not just happen.- Elisabeth Kübler Ross

At a loss for words
    I am so very sorry Joe for the loss of Lisa. Like others, I am speechless right now.

Sending prayers and my deep sympathy,

Sue :)
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Can't stop crying
    I wish I wasn't here at work, because I feel like I have lost a true sister right now.

Heaven is too full of angels...

Joe - Your support of your dear wife continues to be an inspiration to so many of us. I hope that there is something we can do to give back at least a small portion of what you and Lisa have given to us.

Peace and comfort,
    Cindy
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    carkris said:

So sorry
    Joe, when I read your post, I had to step back from the computer to get a grasp on myself. These were the words I least expected to read on this board, and the shock of Lisa's loss is one that we will not soon rebound from. You two have been such an inspiration to all of us, and if not for Lisa, I don't think I could have endured some of the things I have gone through on this journey. My heart is broken, and you are my main concern now. Lisa was a beautiful soul, and will not be forgotten, ever. I know you are in shock right now, and we will all be holding you up in support as you make your way through these next few days. Joe, I am so sorry....words evade me, and I know how you must ache with pain in Lisa's passing. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you now, or any time in the future. God bless our Lisa, and keep you strong. Hugs, Judy
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options

Can't stop crying
    I wish I wasn't here at work, because I feel like I have lost a true sister right now.

Heaven is too full of angels...

Joe - Your support of your dear wife continues to be an inspiration to so many of us. I hope that there is something we can do to give back at least a small portion of what you and Lisa have given to us.

Peace and comfort,
    Cindy

WHY WHY WHY I am at a loss
    WHY WHY WHY I am at a loss for words. So so sad. So so scared. Why.................. Joe I am so terribly sorry for you and your loss she was an exceptional lady and will be missed. Please keep in touch with us we all love you too. Remember Toby Keith's song. I'm crying for me.
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Oh My Gosh...I'm So Sorry
    To say I'm in shock is an understatement. How could things turn so fast?! My heart is so very heavy for you. Know that my thoughts and prayers go out to you and Moopy's family.

May you feel the loving touch of God's hand holding yours as walk through your sorrow. Know that he loves you and Moopy more than you will ever be able to know here on this earth!

Blessings,

Sally
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear this

I am so sorry to hear this news! It is a very sad moment. I had been following the posts and had seen that things were not great but this news still comes as a surprise and feels rather sudden. You have my condolescences. I always admired you and Moopy, loved your picture (of both of you) and found it very touching that you were on this board supporting your beloved Moopy and at many times us. I always got the impression that she was so dear to you and you held her deeply in your heart. I also got the impression that Moopy was a woman of strength and courage. I am so sorry she passed away. She will be missed as will you. You both made a significant contribution to the board.

Blessings and much love.
    Mariam
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    sal314 said:

Oh My Gosh...I'm So Sorry
    To say I'm in shock is an understatement. How could things turn so fast?! My heart is so very heavy for you. Know that my thoughts and prayers go out to you and Moopy's family.

May you feel the loving touch of God's hand holding yours as walk through your sorrow. Know that he loves you and Moopy more than you will ever be able to know here on this earth!

Blessings,

Sally

How can this be?!
    I just responded to a post about her first chemo. I am heart sick so I can only imagine how you feel Joe. Please let us support you as you have supported us. Please stay on the boards as you begin the healing process. You are loved more than you know.

Roseann
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    I'm so sorry
    and so shocked to see this horrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family now. You're such a wonderful, caring husband. I hope that thought brings you some comfort.

marge
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry
    and so shocked to see this horrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family now. You're such a wonderful, caring husband. I hope that thought brings you some comfort.

marge

My sympathy
    I am so saddened, devastated to read this news. I am so sorry Joe for your loss.

Lisa was always so kind to PM me and ask me how I was doing. Such a kind soul, such a dear friend.

She always said I was her "favorite little kitty " on here

This little kitty now has a broken heart,

♥ Noel
  • helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223
    Options
    Words escape me
    Joe,

I too am at a loss for words. All I can say is that I am sorry. It is indeed a very sad time for all of us, you especially. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Helen
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I am putting my arms around you....
    I have no words....

Dutch hugs, Kathi
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    KathiM said:

I have no words....

Dutch hugs, Kathi

So Sorry Joe
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, please know that all of us are hear for you anytime!
    God Bless....Karie
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Just.......
    Just very, very sad.

In my prayers.

CR
  • calvertcrafts
    calvertcrafts Member Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Just.......
    Just very, very sad.

In my prayers.

CR

Moopy
    Another brave sister warrior gone!There are no words except I'm sorry and will pray for you. She fought till the end. You'll be missed Moopy.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

I have no words....

Dutch hugs, Kathi

This is so sad and I am so
    This is so sad and I am so sorry. I will miss Lisa.

Prayers and sympathy,

Jan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Moopy
    Another brave sister warrior gone!There are no words except I'm sorry and will pray for you. She fought till the end. You'll be missed Moopy.

This is shocking and so sad.
    This is shocking and so sad. My tears are flowing too. Please accept my sympathy Joe and know how loved Lisa was on here. RIP Lisa.

Lex
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    Alexis F said:

This is shocking and so sad.
    This is shocking and so sad. My tears are flowing too. Please accept my sympathy Joe and know how loved Lisa was on here. RIP Lisa.

Lex

This is such a sad shock. As
    This is such a sad shock. As others have said "there are no words to express our grief about Moopy's passing. Joe, there will always be a hole in your heart for your beloved Moopy and there will be a hole here too. I'm sorry for you and your family and I'm sorry that I won't have the opportunity to get to know Moopy better. I know from being here on the board that she was truly a beautiful inspiring and courageous woman and will be greatly missed by all. Our love and sympathy to you at this very difficult time. Prayers for you that you'll be comforted by all the love that flows to you from all Moopy's warrior sisters.