Where are you?

Options

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    1wildone said:

Where Are You
    I am the only one from North Carolina. Emerald Isle, North Carolina.

I'm in NC...........
    You have "company".........G'boro here!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

I'm in NC...........

The Windy City, Chi-Town, My Kind of Town
    Chicago, Illinois. Not the suburbs, not outside of. Born & raised. Not going anywhere else, either.

Kind regards, Susan
  • karinna
    karinna Member Posts: 42
    Options

The Windy City, Chi-Town, My Kind of Town
    Chicago, Illinois. Not the suburbs, not outside of. Born & raised. Not going anywhere else, either.

Kind regards, Susan

Ashland, Ohio
    Amish country. Nothing to do but nice people!

Karinna
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Ooooooooklahoma oklahoma
    Ooooooooklahoma oklahoma oklahoma oklahoma.... :D

This is so interesting to
    This is so interesting to see where everyone is from! We are from everywhere! lol
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Northern California
    Palo Alto, right next to Stanford. Our other home is in Agadez, Niger (West Africa).
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Born in CA
    Hi Traci,
    I was born in San Diego, CA but have lived in CT for 60 years!
  • TulsaMomof3
    TulsaMomof3 Member Posts: 105
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Born in CA
    Hi Traci,

Oklahoma
    I am in Tulsa, OK :)
  • wendybia
    wendybia Member Posts: 73
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Born in CA
    Hi Traci,

Where in CT ????
    i'm in new haven...wendy
  • Sharon40
    Sharon40 Member Posts: 93
    Options
    MAJW said:

I'm in NC...........

Greenville NC
    Greenville, NC!
  • Kgy
    Kgy Member Posts: 30
    Options
    Barb A said:

Wisconsin
    I'm from Portage, WI which is 35 miles north of Madison (WI's capital).

Wisconsin Born
    Born in Oak Claire WI, raised in Phonix AZ. Live in Tijeras NM now for 25 years. Gee I think I am showing some age. Like a Great Cheese from where I was born!!
  • contrail
    contrail Member Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm All Alone!!!
    I've gone through this entire list of where people are from, and I can't find anyone, but myself, who is from UTAH!!! I was born and raised in Ogden, Utah. Spent eight years in Mesa, Arizona, then fifteen years in Southern California (Riverside Area), and in 1986, moved back to Utah and now live in Bountiful, which is just north of Salt Lake City. If there's anyone out there who lives here, besides me, HI and let's get together. Connie
  • youngnana
    youngnana Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Born and raised on the west coast.
    I am just east of Portland, Oregon, near the Columbia River Gorge, 15 minutes from Multnomah Falls. Its beautiful and green, lots of rain, but when the rain stops for the summer its absolutly beautiful.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Traci,
    Bumping up because: 1) I'm jealous of everyone getting together and 2) there are more from NY on this thread, so I might meet a sister (or brother) or 2!

I noticed KayNYC; Hubby; Dot53; CR1954; John_32; CRUF; Anniem123; JK1952 (Soon, Joyce!); Padee6339 (Pat - do you visit your brother in Oneonta?); CRSelby and MissRenee, originally or spent time in the area.

So, Ladies & Gents??? And, I can accomodate 4 - 10 easily. 2 extra Brms, blowup, and camper! Any takers??

Sue
  • sohardbnme
    sohardbnme Member Posts: 129
    Options
    linpsu said:

PA
    I'm from Lancaster, PA - and no, I'm not Amish!

Hi Linpsu
    Hi I am in Bucks County,Pa...
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Traci,
    Bumping up because: 1) I'm jealous of everyone getting together and 2) there are more from NY on this thread, so I might meet a sister (or brother) or 2!

I noticed KayNYC; Hubby; Dot53; CR1954; John_32; CRUF; Anniem123; JK1952 (Soon, Joyce!); Padee6339 (Pat - do you visit your brother in Oneonta?); CRSelby and MissRenee, originally or spent time in the area.

So, Ladies & Gents??? And, I can accomodate 4 - 10 easily. 2 extra Brms, blowup, and camper! Any takers??

Sue

I have moved from Florida to
    I have moved from Florida to Yonkers NY

tj
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Traci,

Sue

I have moved from Florida to
    I have moved from Florida to Yonkers NY

tj
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Lynda53 said:

MA, midway Boston and Cape Cod
    Always MA
    Peace

Lynda53
    We finally found another MA ! So far just me and carkris. Welcome. I am Cape Cod MA.
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    m-star said:

England!!!
    I live in the County of Derbyshire in England. We have some of the most prettiest areas in the UK about 10 miles from where i live.
    But i envy all of you who live in Florida!!! Only visited once (so far) and i loved it.Lovely weather,lovely people.

(oh and lovely tornado's and gators! LOL)

Kay

M-star
    I've always wanted to go to England. Derbyshire sounds so quaint. I bet it's beautiful!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    The 1 and only South Dakota
    The 1 and only South Dakota girl here :) I live in Harrisburg, SD which is about 5 miles south of Sioux Falls (the largest city in SD). I want to move to the coast as soon as my youngest goes to college (two years). Born and raised in SD, hot hot summers and cold cold winters.
    ~Kari
  • Hubby
    Hubby Member Posts: 325
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Traci,

Sue

I'd love to say yes, but...
    It would be impossible right now. Weekends are booked, vacation time almost gone, chemo until the end of Sept followed by radiation.

Upstate NY in August is wonderful, and then you get into fall folliage and it gets nicer. Sorry :(

It would be hard to find a day for lunch in NYC right now. It's complicated.

But never say never.

Bob