Where are you?

Options

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Central Coast, California
    I was born on Long Island NY ( Go Yankees!) raised in Germany, and now live in California. I lived in Los Angeles County, Long Beach in particular, and now I am in Santa Barbara county in lovely Santa Ynez. For those unfamiliar, it is about 3 miles from the Danish sister city called Solvang, and 5 miles from (sigh) Neverland Ranch.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

Colorado!
    ...just north of Denver!
    It looks like a wonderful day today!
    -Jenny
    (to weazer & il2read2,
    where in Denver are you? It would be great to meet you!
    -Jenny

It's Another Beautiful Day!
    Hi Jenny,
    I live in North Denver, near I 70 and Federal...Where are you?
    Have a Wonderful Day...303-477-3005
    Weazer...Aka Karie
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    New York!
    In Morris (where?) - 15 minutes from Oneonta, an hour from Utica or Binghamton, 2 hours to Syracuse (just returned from camping near there) and 3 and a half hours to the Big Apple. Always lived in NY, traveled a bit, but really just a homebody. We have a nice little place on 2 acres - neighbors, but not close. Very peaceful.

Two Papillons, obviously, and 3 cats, hubby and me. Our daughter is an hour away and 3 of his kids live within an hour and 1 lives in Howe, Tx.

Thank you Traci, I'm always thinking of my sisters in pink and I'm happy to know where they are.

Sue
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options

Idaho is beautiful
    My grandparents lived in Lowell, Idaho until they died. 3 of my siblings have built vacation homes nestled in the mountains on the Selway River. We go there for summer vacation often. The scenery is stunning and the people are warm and friendly. We absolutely love your state!

Thanks for the Idaho vote.
    Thanks for the Idaho vote. It is especially beautiful this time of year. Who knew there were so many shades of green?
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

New York!
    In Morris (where?) - 15 minutes from Oneonta, an hour from Utica or Binghamton, 2 hours to Syracuse (just returned from camping near there) and 3 and a half hours to the Big Apple. Always lived in NY, traveled a bit, but really just a homebody. We have a nice little place on 2 acres - neighbors, but not close. Very peaceful.

Two Papillons, obviously, and 3 cats, hubby and me. Our daughter is an hour away and 3 of his kids live within an hour and 1 lives in Howe, Tx.

Thank you Traci, I'm always thinking of my sisters in pink and I'm happy to know where they are.

Sue

I've actually been through

I've actually been through Morris! After college, I worked for NBT and lived in Norwich and New Berlin. Where were you camping: I live in Fayetteville. I know this is like code for anyone but sbmly53.

Joyce
  • Kiantae
    Kiantae Member Posts: 29
    Options
    Coeur d Alene, Idaho
    Beautiful Coeur d'Alene in North Idaho.
  • rene9
    rene9 Member Posts: 214
    Options
    Kiantae said:

Coeur d Alene, Idaho
    Beautiful Coeur d'Alene in North Idaho.

Georgia!
    Hi, I'm in southeastern Georgia!

rene9:)
  • blazytracy
    blazytracy Member Posts: 157
    Options
    Another Minnesotan Here!
    Yes, from Rochester, MN brrrrr....haha!
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options

Another Minnesotan Here!
    Yes, from Rochester, MN brrrrr....haha!

Hi from NYC
    Lived in NY State since birth but have been a NYC resident since 1974. Lived in Queens, NY while we raised our children.Three years ago,we moved back to Manhattan,where Hubby and I met when I was in Nursing school. Our son is attending Naval officer training school and has been in the Navy for 14 years. Daughter lives in Westchester County, NY close to where I was born and raised.
    We enjoy traveling and our favorite states are: Florida, Virginia and Boston. We've enjoyed several wonderful trips to New Orleans and Las Vegas. Love to see the rest of the states.
    Wishing everyone a safe and peaceful Memorial Day.
    Hugs,K
  • Cindy Ann
    Cindy Ann Member Posts: 101
    Options
    2 places
    Washington DC. When hubby travels Michigan burbs where my daughter lives.. Love both areas but my heart is in love with Georgia where my youngest lives and hope to find more time to go there once the beast is gone!!I travel a lot back and forth. Lucky for me nurses can work on a contingent basis in more then one state. Go Michigan Wolverines!!!

Cindy Ann
  • EdnaM
    EdnaM Member Posts: 30
    Options
    PENNSYLVANIA
    HI EVERYONE - SMALL TOWN APPROX. 50 MILES WEST OF PHILADELPHIA.
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Born and Raised...
    ...In Southern California-born in Torrance, grew up in Huntington Beach, lived in Toledo, Ohio several years and now very happily living in Phoenix, Arizona.
  • il2read2
    il2read2 Member Posts: 29
    Options
    weazer said:

Hello il2read2
    I am in Denver near Regis and I had my treatment at St. Joes and Luthren...Luthren has a get together for survivors on June 6th, get in touch and I will meet You there if your feeling good enough to go, take care.....and yes it was a Beautiful day!
    Weazer aka Karie

Hi
    Kari,
    I live on near Southlands Mall off of E-470. I feel fine and don't have another treatment until June 10th. I am having my treatments at the Cancer Center at SkyRidge. We should meet sometimes. Have you done the Look Good thing?

AKA Jan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    kickie said:

Hi TraclinLA
    i live in ohio 50 miles from columbus ohio. It is called mt.vernon ohio, paul lynde was born and raised here. Ever heard of the OSU Buckeyes???

The good ole USA!

The good ole USA!
  • il2read2
    il2read2 Member Posts: 29
    Options
    weazer said:

It's Another Beautiful Day!
    Hi Jenny,
    I live in North Denver, near I 70 and Federal...Where are you?
    Have a Wonderful Day...303-477-3005
    Weazer...Aka Karie

Hi Guys!
    I live off of E470 and Smoky Hill. I would love to get together.

Jan
  • hopeful in tally
    hopeful in tally Member Posts: 56
    Options
    elm3544 said:

Born and Raised...
    ...In Southern California-born in Torrance, grew up in Huntington Beach, lived in Toledo, Ohio several years and now very happily living in Phoenix, Arizona.

Tallahassee, Florida
    by way of Coral Gables and Los Angeles ... anyone else in Tallahasse??? I would love to connect!
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    Illinois, the Land of Lincoln
    Park Ridge, Illinois, a northwest suburb of Chicago.

I was born and raised in Chicago and moved to the suburbs when I became a parent.
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    Options

Illinois, the Land of Lincoln
    Park Ridge, Illinois, a northwest suburb of Chicago.

I was born and raised in Chicago and moved to the suburbs when I became a parent.

I used to go to the Pickwick
    I used to go to the Pickwick Theater when I was in high school!
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    heidijez said:

I used to go to the Pickwick
    I used to go to the Pickwick Theater when I was in high school!

Algonac, Michigan!
    Small town along the St. Clair River, just about 30 miles south of Port Huron. Born and raised in Michigan. Love the changing seasons (except when there is a huge snow storm)!

Hugs, Judy :-)
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    Options
    Skeezie said:

Algonac, Michigan!
    Small town along the St. Clair River, just about 30 miles south of Port Huron. Born and raised in Michigan. Love the changing seasons (except when there is a huge snow storm)!

Hugs, Judy :-)

Florida
    I live in Florida, but always dream to move back home--- to New England.