Options
12346»

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

OMG
    I am so sorry that you had to go thru that. I haven't heard of that before. But, I would think that if you told them you were allergic to something similar that they would have questioned it. But, at least they had benadryl right there to help you.

I agree with Stef, you have had seconds on cancer and now you are full and time to leave the cancer table.

Praying to hear that NED has stopped playing hard to get and dances with you Jeanne. Please post Monday or Tuesday, at the latest, to let all of us know.

♥ Noel

Gawd
    You have been thru enough and then to have that reaction to the IV stuff. I am so glad that you are ok. That could have been very, very serious. You hang in there Jeanne! We are all rooting for NED and you!

Sue :)
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Thinking of you today

Thinking of you today
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

When I see how many of your
    When I see how many of your sisters have responded and inquired and prayed and wondered and hoped and wish you all good things, it must warm your heart! I know it does mine! Sorry about the glitches along the way~ thank God for benedryl! Keep us posted! Your dance partner is waiting! He is just trying to find your favorite song on his IPod and get you a decent wrist corsage!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Bad reaction :(((((
    I have only heard of people having a bad reaction to the stuff in the IV during tests, but, now I know someone, well kind of. I am so sorry that it happened. I would have been terrified. Glad you are better.

Good luck today with your test results! Praying big time for you!

Debby
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

When I see how many of your
    When I see how many of your sisters have responded and inquired and prayed and wondered and hoped and wish you all good things, it must warm your heart! I know it does mine! Sorry about the glitches along the way~ thank God for benedryl! Keep us posted! Your dance partner is waiting! He is just trying to find your favorite song on his IPod and get you a decent wrist corsage!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

So sorry about your bad reaction :(
    Claudia is right, see how many of us are praying for you? Good luck today and please post and let us know as soon as you can Jeanne. I bet NED will be with you when you do!

I am praying for that for you!

LOVE KYLEZ ♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    elm3544 said:

Thinking of you today

Thinking of you today

Thinking of you today too
    Thinking of you today too Jeanne! Praying that we hear that you are cancer free!

Sorry about your reaction with your CAT scan. How awful!

Diane
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

Bad reaction :(((((
    I have only heard of people having a bad reaction to the stuff in the IV during tests, but, now I know someone, well kind of. I am so sorry that it happened. I would have been terrified. Glad you are better.

Good luck today with your test results! Praying big time for you!

Debby

Yikes
    That is horrible that you had that reaction. I have heard of that before, but, YIKES! Just glad you are ok now. Hope you got some very good news today from your doctor. We are all hoping and praying as hard as we can for you Jeanne.

Leeza
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Gawd
    You have been thru enough and then to have that reaction to the IV stuff. I am so glad that you are ok. That could have been very, very serious. You hang in there Jeanne! We are all rooting for NED and you!

Sue :)

Never heard of someone
    Never heard of someone having a reaction with a CAT scan. Guess you learn something all of the time. I am so happy that you are ok and that they reacted quickly. I feel bad for you, you have been thru so much. I am praying that today brought you good news Jeanne.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Thinking of you today too
    Thinking of you today too Jeanne! Praying that we hear that you are cancer free!

Sorry about your reaction with your CAT scan. How awful!

Diane

Thank you for the update. I
    Thank you for the update. I am so sorry about the bad reaction to your cat scan. That had to be terrifying for you. Please let us know what you found out today. Praying for good news!

HUGS
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Yikes
    That is horrible that you had that reaction. I have heard of that before, but, YIKES! Just glad you are ok now. Hope you got some very good news today from your doctor. We are all hoping and praying as hard as we can for you Jeanne.

Leeza

I have heard of the bad
    I have heard of the bad reactions too, but, I have never had one with a cat scan. Well, not yet and I hope never. Glad you were ok after they helped you. Hope your tests show no cancer. Hope to hear soon from you.

Hugs, Diane ♥