♥ The Latest Update ♥ ♥ Praying to Dance with NED ♥

Options

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

How do you spell relief? - NED!
    So happy to finally hear from you and with such great news!

Congratulations on your dancing partner and wishing you many dances to come!
    Cindy

Fly :(
    I have the flu now, any tips of how I can get over this quickly?

Thanks!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Calleen said:

So Happy
    For you!!! Enjoy the dance!! I am still waiting my turn.. I haven't yet been given the offical word!! I bet you are so relieved!! YAY!!! I'm doing a jiggy dance for you glad you can't see me cause I'm not very graceful anymore!!! Can't wait to hear there are no other worries!!

Good news!
    I am happy for you that your news on the bone scan and mammo were clean! Good luck on the CAT scan! I will continue to pray for that and for your surgeon's appointment for the cysts.

HUGS and PRAYERS to you Jeanne!
  • susie09
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

JEANNE
    Whew (wiping hand across forehead!), I am so glad to see you post! Like so many others, my imagination went into overdrive also. Good thing we didn't start a post "so, what do you think happened?" about you! I am glad to hear that your post was with good news. Though sorry to hear about the flu (I have a thermonitor in my mouth as I type). I have been down also, but don't know if from surgery (body already weakened prior), the Tamoxifen, or I am getting the flu. With hotflashes.....how do you know if you have a fever? My biggest fear is vomiting and tearing all my internal abdominal stitches....ugghhh. So I am going to adapt your attitude and think positive!! Glad to see you back. Sending many cyber hugs. (OK, I think thermonitor is broke.....it says 96.2 degrees? I'm hot, not cold. Going to find another one that works!) Pammy

Praying still
    So sorry you have the flu. I do too. Hope you feel better soon! Happy that your bone scan and mammo

are clean. Praying that your cysts are benign and that your CAT scan will be clean too.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • susie09
    Options
    chenheart said:

I have been out of treamtent
    I have been out of treamtent for YEARS...and am almost a year out of taking Arimidex as well. It hasn't occurred to me NOT to get the H1N1 ( notice how the abbreviation has made this flu go from Swine to HINEY flu???) LOL I think perhaps if/when the vaccine becomes available I will indeed ask my oncologist just to be on the safe side. I truly don't know if our immune systems remain forever compromised. I understand we can never be blood or organ donors post treatment, so again, I actually don't know what category I fall into as regards H1N1.

It's always something, isn't it?

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I have the flu now. Any
    I have the flu now. Any tips on how to get over it fast?

:(
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Feel better soon
    So happy to read that your bone scan was clean. Now praying that your CAT scan will be clean too. Praying for you always!

Kylez ♥

Sweet Jeanne
    Jeanne, I am so sorry that my reply is late. I haven't been on the last several days. Our prayers were answered in the fact that your bone scan and mammo were clean. That is the best news! But, I am so sorry that you have to have a CAT scan now and possibly more surgery for those cysts. Try not to worry. Hopefully, it will be something simple and no cancer will ever be seen again and no more surgery. You have been thru enough! I will continue to pray that your tests will be benign and that NED will be dancing with you forever and ever! Just know that we all are praying for you!

♥ Noel
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Noel said:

Sweet Jeanne
    Jeanne, I am so sorry that my reply is late. I haven't been on the last several days. Our prayers were answered in the fact that your bone scan and mammo were clean. That is the best news! But, I am so sorry that you have to have a CAT scan now and possibly more surgery for those cysts. Try not to worry. Hopefully, it will be something simple and no cancer will ever be seen again and no more surgery. You have been thru enough! I will continue to pray that your tests will be benign and that NED will be dancing with you forever and ever! Just know that we all are praying for you!

♥ Noel

Update on Me - I thought I did, but, guess not

I go tomorrow, the 28th, for a consultation with the surgeon about the cysts, to see what we need to do. They will have to be tested to see if they are cancerous or benign. So, I don't know if just a needle biopsy will work or if I will have to have surgery to remove them and test them. I should know tomorrow hopefully what route we will be going. Then, I go November 2nd, for the CAT scan to see what is going on with my back, abdomen and pelvic area. The bone scan showed no bone cancer, but, it showed something was going on. Then, I meet with my rads oncologist on November 9th, to discuss the CAT scan results. So, wait, wait, wait. I had hoped that after the bone scan, mammo and ultrasound that I would be done for awhile and be able to move past this bout with bc, but, apparently not. But, I will get thru this and I will be fine! I have way too much to live for!

Love, Jeanne ♥

P.S. I just want you all to know that your responses have truly overwhelmed me!

♥I love you all!♥
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

I go tomorrow, the 28th, for a consultation with the surgeon about the cysts, to see what we need to do. They will have to be tested to see if they are cancerous or benign. So, I don't know if just a needle biopsy will work or if I will have to have surgery to remove them and test them. I should know tomorrow hopefully what route we will be going. Then, I go November 2nd, for the CAT scan to see what is going on with my back, abdomen and pelvic area. The bone scan showed no bone cancer, but, it showed something was going on. Then, I meet with my rads oncologist on November 9th, to discuss the CAT scan results. So, wait, wait, wait. I had hoped that after the bone scan, mammo and ultrasound that I would be done for awhile and be able to move past this bout with bc, but, apparently not. But, I will get thru this and I will be fine! I have way too much to live for!

Love, Jeanne ♥

♥I love you all!♥

I will continue to pray for you Jeanne
    I was hoping to hear that all of your tests were clean and that you were free of cancer and dancing with NED! But, I am sure that we will hear that from you soon. I will pray that your new tests will be benign and that you won't have to have any more surgery. You have had such a rough time this year, that I pray for peace and good news for you Jeanne!

Kristin ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Kristin N said:

I will continue to pray for you Jeanne
    I was hoping to hear that all of your tests were clean and that you were free of cancer and dancing with NED! But, I am sure that we will hear that from you soon. I will pray that your new tests will be benign and that you won't have to have any more surgery. You have had such a rough time this year, that I pray for peace and good news for you Jeanne!

Kristin ♥

Sending you lots of love and prayers
    Jeanne, you just can't seem to catch a break. I am so sorry. Your bone scan was clean and that is excellent, but, I feel so sorry for you that you have to endure these other tests. I pray that they are benign and that NED will be with you. Please post as soon as you know anything and let us know. As you can see, we worry.

Lex♥
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Sending you lots of love and prayers
    Jeanne, you just can't seem to catch a break. I am so sorry. Your bone scan was clean and that is excellent, but, I feel so sorry for you that you have to endure these other tests. I pray that they are benign and that NED will be with you. Please post as soon as you know anything and let us know. As you can see, we worry.

Lex♥

Good Luck
    Good Luck tomorrow. I will be keeping you in my prayers-

becky
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Love, Jeanne ♥

♥I love you all!♥

I'm hoping
    that everything goes well for you,Jeanne! Please keep us posted as you have been.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Love, Jeanne ♥

♥I love you all!♥

I'm praying that we will
    I'm praying that we will hear from you with good news. xoxoxo Lynn
  • susie09
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

I'm praying that we will
    I'm praying that we will hear from you with good news. xoxoxo Lynn

Did you give me your flu?
    Cause I have it now. Good luck today Jeanne!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Love, Jeanne ♥

♥I love you all!♥

Thinking of you
    Jeanne, hope everything went well today with the cysts. I am dearly hoping for benign everything. Please let us know.

Mimi
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Love, Jeanne ♥

♥I love you all!♥

Good thoughts and heartfelt hopes your way today, Jeanne...
    Hoping your surgeon recommended the simplest testing procedure today. (Would be nice to avoid surgery...)

No matter what, continued hopes that ALL future testing provides benign results.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

How did your surgeons appt. go?
    Jeanne, I am praying that everything went well at the surgeon's yesterday. Let us know when you can what is next. Praying for you!

♥ Noel
  • Kristin N
    Options
    susie09 said:

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Jeanne ☻
    Just to let you know Jeanne that we are all still thinking and praying that all of your tests will be benign! I hope that your surgeons appointment went well for you. When you know something, please post and let all of us know.

Kristin ♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Hoping your surgeon recommended the simplest testing procedure today. (Would be nice to avoid surgery...)

No matter what, continued hopes that ALL future testing provides benign results.

Kind regards, Susan

Jeanne,
    I know I have said

Jeanne,
    I know I have said it before, but it bears repeating. My prayers are that all of this has the bestest resolution ever and that NED gets into his western gear or tuxedo (depending on whether you are a square dancer or waltz) and knocks upon your door.
    Stef
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Jeanne ☻
    Just to let you know Jeanne that we are all still thinking and praying that all of your tests will be benign! I hope that your surgeons appointment went well for you. When you know something, please post and let all of us know.

Kristin ♥

Hoping your surgeons
    Hoping your surgeons appointment went ok and that everything is ok. Post when you can.

KYLEZ ♥
  • Kristin N
    Options

Kind regards, Susan

My dear friend Jeanne
    Praying that your surgeons appointment went well. And, praying that your CAT scan tomorrow will be something very minor. I want you with NED!

Kristin ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Kylez said:

Hoping your surgeons
    Hoping your surgeons appointment went ok and that everything is ok. Post when you can.

KYLEZ ♥

Praying and Good luck Today
    Thinking of you today Jeanne as you get your CAT scan. Hope all of your tests come back clean! Please let us know when you can. Good luck today!

Lex♥