♥ The Latest Update ♥ ♥ Praying to Dance with NED ♥

Options

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Great news, Jeanne!
    So glad Mr. NED paid you a visit! I'll be hoping he sticks around - forever, actually.

Though sorry about the flu. Take care, feel better soon.

Kind regards, Susan
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Options

Great news, Jeanne!
    So glad Mr. NED paid you a visit! I'll be hoping he sticks around - forever, actually.

Kind regards, Susan

Awesome news
    Congrats on the good news. Will be keeping you in my prayers that the rest of the news will be equally good.
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Jeanne, WHOOO HOOOO!! I
    Jeanne, WHOOO HOOOO!! I have also been checking in on you and wondering how you were. Great news on dancing with NED. Go ahead and wear him out, you deserve it. I'll also be hoping for good results on the cysts. Sorry about the flu but glad you're feeling much better. Take care!

Thanks! ♥

I plan on wearing him out MyTurnNow! I just need to get him back here! Thank you for your good wishes with my CAT scan and the cysts.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    chenheart said:

NED just doesn't want to
    NED just doesn't want to chance getting the flu is all~ he has a full dance card and needs to be available!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Claudia ♥

LOL, Claudia I love you! You always write the perfect words. And, NO, I do not want to hold NED up. I will wait a couple of weeks to get him back for the final and best dance ever!
    J
    Love, Jeanne ♥
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Jeanne
    So gald to hear the first set of tests went well, sorry to hear you got the flu. I'm still debating on gettingthe shot of not.

I'll keep praying that you next scan goes well and that no surgury is needed for the cysts!

Here's to dancing with Ned always!

Aurora
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    ♥Hey, Jeanne, Just a
    ♥Hey, Jeanne, Just a quick note to ditto our sisters' notes. I am happy for your good news and hope that all the rest of your tests are equally good. xoxoxo Lynn♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    cats_toy said:

So happy for you Jeanne
    NED sure has been a busy boy on these boards latey, and am so glad he has come to ask for a dance with you.
    Too bad about the flu, really sucks since you got your flu shot...hope you are feeling better and will have all good news on your next scan, it is a Cat you know.
    Thanks for letting us know!
    =^..^=

LoL Cat ♥

Yes, the flu does suck! I hope noone here gets it. And, I do blame it on that darn shot. It was just too much of a coincidence that I got sick just a few hours after getting it.

I am hoping for good news on my CAT scan too! Thanks CAT!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options

Jeanne
    So gald to hear the first set of tests went well, sorry to hear you got the flu. I'm still debating on gettingthe shot of not.

I'll keep praying that you next scan goes well and that no surgury is needed for the cysts!

Here's to dancing with Ned always!

Aurora

The flu shot

I don't want to discourage anyone from getting the flu shot. I am sure that my getting the flu hours after getting the shot was just some freaky thing. And, my immune system is compromised, so, that didn't help. But, I am not for sure I will ever get one again quite honestly.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Jadie said:

How does it feel to be dancing with the stars?
    Our star Ned that is. Two down and one to go. I'm sure you two will be the winners of the third and last dance.

Glad you are feeling better!

Jadie<3</p>

I love
    that show Dancing with the Stars! But, you are right, the main star is NED and I want ONE more dance with him! So wish me luck and send me a prayer!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Calleen said:

So Happy
    For you!!! Enjoy the dance!! I am still waiting my turn.. I haven't yet been given the offical word!! I bet you are so relieved!! YAY!!! I'm doing a jiggy dance for you glad you can't see me cause I'm not very graceful anymore!!! Can't wait to hear there are no other worries!!

Jeanne, we will wait to hear
    Jeanne, we will wait to hear the final report on the cysts, and then we can all dance like fools. Hope you feel better with this flu thing.....that is not fun. Hugs.

Judy
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

♥Hey, Jeanne, Just a
    ♥Hey, Jeanne, Just a quick note to ditto our sisters' notes. I am happy for your good news and hope that all the rest of your tests are equally good. xoxoxo Lynn♥

NED will be back to dance
    I am so happy to read that NED came to you on some of your tests! I am still praying that

your other tests have great results too! So sorry you have the flu. We are so relieved

to hear from you finally! We are all still praying for you Jeanne!

I hope you are feeling better with the flu. I haven't had it yet, but, so many I have been

around have it now. Yuck! Be sure and let us know how your other tests turn out.

Sue :)
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    tjhay said:

Sweet Jeanne
    I am so very

Sweet Jeanne
    I am so very happy for you. I can not even beging to express it.
    I have full faith that the rest of the tests will come out just the way we are all praying for.
    tj

Aw Tj
    Tj, I was so happy to hear that you got to have such a wonderful vacation with your parents! It sounded perfect and just what you deserved my friend!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options

Jeanne, we will wait to hear
    Jeanne, we will wait to hear the final report on the cysts, and then we can all dance like fools. Hope you feel better with this flu thing.....that is not fun. Hugs.

Judy

Thanks
    Yes, I want all of us to dance like fools when I get the good news! I was so happy to get your message about Casey! I am so glad that he is home finally! I will keep praying for him!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options

Great news, Jeanne!

Kind regards, Susan

Susan ♥
    Thank you so much! I am praying that he sticks around forever too! Glad he is dancing with you always!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

♥Hey, Jeanne, Just a

Congrats Jeanne
    So happy that most of your tests are clean! Hoping and praying that the rest of them are the same. Hope you feel better and get over the flu.

It was good to see your post!

Debby
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Ritzy said:

NED will be back to dance
    I am so happy to read that NED came to you on some of your tests! I am still praying that

your other tests have great results too! So sorry you have the flu. We are so relieved

to hear from you finally! We are all still praying for you Jeanne!

I hope you are feeling better with the flu. I haven't had it yet, but, so many I have been

around have it now. Yuck! Be sure and let us know how your other tests turn out.

Love your tail Ritzy
    Everytime I see your picture of Garfield and that tail swinging, I can't help but smile. I love it Sue. Thanks for your good wishes!

♥ Jeanne
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    fauxma said:

You are welcome. Can't
    You are welcome. Can't think of anyone right now that I would rather give a smile to. So get out that big petticoat and the bloomers and twirl around the floor.
    And again, I will be praying that the CAT scan is good also. Good news is the order of the day.

So you are holding back information. Well, we have ways to make you talk. Yes, we do. LOL
    Actually I am the same way. I pretty much put it all out here. This site is like the safe haven.

I think I understand the recurrence issue. I have had several cancers, but they are all different primaries and you would think that would freak me out, but I am more fearful and concerned of a recurrence with any of them. Go figure.
    Stef

Stef ♥
    Didn't you have abdominal cancer? What were your symptoms, if you don't mind me asking.

Yes, I thought I was cancer free after 23 plus years, so, it was a huge shock. But, it was a new cancer, not a recurrence. All of my doctors say that is good, so, I will just accept that, fight it and live a full and happy life!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

How do you spell relief? - NED!
    So happy to finally hear from you and with such great news!

Congratulations on your dancing partner and wishing you many dances to come!
    Cindy

NED
    When they say you are NED, does that mean that you are free of cancer now? And, who did invent that? I really like it!

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

NED
    When they say you are NED, does that mean that you are free of cancer now? And, who did invent that? I really like it!

NED
    Sue, it means that there is no evidence of disease in your body. Some doctors interpret that as cancer-free and others say you are in remission. Always there is a "as far as we know" implied there, but it's pretty darn good and as much as we can hope for. In a way, even people who have never had cancer can never really be said to be 100% cancer free, because we never know for sure. So, NED is something that can apply to everyone.

Mimi
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    You & NED make a wonderful couple!!!!
    Jeanne,
    So HAPPY for your news - sorry you got that flu - just what you didn't need!!
    You are always in my prayers - take care & keep dancing!!
    much love,
    Jenny