♥ The Latest Update ♥ ♥ Praying to Dance with NED ♥

Options

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Jeanne ☻
    Just to let you know Jeanne that we are all still thinking and praying that all of your tests will be benign! I hope that your surgeons appointment went well for you. When you know something, please post and let all of us know.

Kristin ♥

Thinking of you today and
    Thinking of you today and praying that your CAT scan will show only something simple, no cancer. Let us know when you can.

Diane
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    Kristin N said:

My dear friend Jeanne
    Praying that your surgeons appointment went well. And, praying that your CAT scan tomorrow will be something very minor. I want you with NED!

Kristin ♥

Prayers
    Many prayers are being sent with your name being lifted up. Hope the news will be good and reassuring. There is much love for you here.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

My dear friend Jeanne
    Praying that your surgeons appointment went well. And, praying that your CAT scan tomorrow will be something very minor. I want you with NED!

Kristin ♥

CAT scan? OK?
    Well, how did your CAT scan go? We are all anxiously waiting to hear. If you can, please post and let us know something Jeanne.

Kristin ♥
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Update on Me - I thought I did, but, guess not

I go tomorrow, the 28th, for a consultation with the surgeon about the cysts, to see what we need to do. They will have to be tested to see if they are cancerous or benign. So, I don't know if just a needle biopsy will work or if I will have to have surgery to remove them and test them. I should know tomorrow hopefully what route we will be going. Then, I go November 2nd, for the CAT scan to see what is going on with my back, abdomen and pelvic area. The bone scan showed no bone cancer, but, it showed something was going on. Then, I meet with my rads oncologist on November 9th, to discuss the CAT scan results. So, wait, wait, wait. I had hoped that after the bone scan, mammo and ultrasound that I would be done for awhile and be able to move past this bout with bc, but, apparently not. But, I will get thru this and I will be fine! I have way too much to live for!

Love, Jeanne ♥

P.S. I just want you all to know that your responses have truly overwhelmed me!

♥I love you all!♥

Everything ok?
    I hope everything went ok at your surgeons and that your CAT scan went ok. Let us know what you find out. Praying everyday for you!

Leeza
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Everything ok?
    I hope everything went ok at your surgeons and that your CAT scan went ok. Let us know what you find out. Praying everyday for you!

Leeza

Just to let you know Jeanne
    that we are all still praying for you and that when you do post, that you post that you are NED! My little kitty will be dancing for you, faster than ever!

♥ Noel
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

that we are all still praying for you and that when you do post, that you post that you are NED! My little kitty will be dancing for you, faster than ever!

♥ Noel

Jeanne
    any news yet?
    Jackie
  • Kristin N
    Options
    Noel said:

♥ Noel

Jeanne?
    Have you heard anything yet about your tests? Is Monday when you find out?

Kristin ♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

CAT scan? OK?
    Well, how did your CAT scan go? We are all anxiously waiting to hear. If you can, please post and let us know something Jeanne.

Kristin ♥

Post and let us know
    We are all waiting to hear. I know your last post said you won't know until Monday, but, let us know as soon as you can. Praying for NED!

And, I love the hearts that you have floating down.

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Post and let us know
    We are all waiting to hear. I know your last post said you won't know until Monday, but, let us know as soon as you can. Praying for NED!

And, I love the hearts that you have floating down.

Hugs, Diane ♥

Hope to hear soon from you
    Hope to hear soon from you sweet Jeanne

Miss you around here :(

Lex♥
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Jeanne?
    Have you heard anything yet about your tests? Is Monday when you find out?

Kristin ♥

♥ Hi my friends! ♥

All of your good wishes, prayers and continued concern are so humbling to me. Thank you all so much! I just wanted to let you all know that I do go see my rads onocologist this Monday afternoon to get the results of my tests and to see what needs to be done. I am still praying for NED, as having bc twice now, is enough for me! I am ready to move on with my life and put bc far behind me. I had a terrible allergic reaction to the CAT scan Monday. I told them that I was allergic to mercury compounds, but, the tech said that was topical and that the iodine in the IV should NOT bother me. IT DID! I broke out in hives and could hardly breathe. They gave me benadryl right away and it stopped it and I felt better very quickly. So, that was exciting. LOL Anyway, just wanted to say hi and to thank each and everyone of you. I will hopefully be posting next week that I am "Dancing with NED"! That dude is being hard to catch, but, I will get him!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

♥ Hi my friends! ♥

All of your good wishes, prayers and continued concern are so humbling to me. Thank you all so much! I just wanted to let you all know that I do go see my rads onocologist this Monday afternoon to get the results of my tests and to see what needs to be done. I am still praying for NED, as having bc twice now, is enough for me! I am ready to move on with my life and put bc far behind me. I had a terrible allergic reaction to the CAT scan Monday. I told them that I was allergic to mercury compounds, but, the tech said that was topical and that the iodine in the IV should NOT bother me. IT DID! I broke out in hives and could hardly breathe. They gave me benadryl right away and it stopped it and I felt better very quickly. So, that was exciting. LOL Anyway, just wanted to say hi and to thank each and everyone of you. I will hopefully be posting next week that I am "Dancing with NED"! That dude is being hard to catch, but, I will get him!

Love, Jeanne ♥

Not the kind of excitement
    Not the kind of excitement that you needed. I did have a friend that also had that reaction. Fortunately they do keep stuff right there to counter it but still wish it hadn't happened. I will keep you in my prayers that Monday's news is good. Yes, I agree you have already had seconds so you are full thank you. Time to let you say excuse me and leave the cancer table. So my prayer is that is exactly what you get to do. Leave the cancer table and go to the dance floor and begin a nice Jive with good old NED. Maybe he is thinking that you are just playing hard to get. Tell him you're easy. Well, that sounds wrong. LOL
    Thanks for the update.
    Stef
  • Noel
    Options
    fauxma said:

Not the kind of excitement
    Not the kind of excitement that you needed. I did have a friend that also had that reaction. Fortunately they do keep stuff right there to counter it but still wish it hadn't happened. I will keep you in my prayers that Monday's news is good. Yes, I agree you have already had seconds so you are full thank you. Time to let you say excuse me and leave the cancer table. So my prayer is that is exactly what you get to do. Leave the cancer table and go to the dance floor and begin a nice Jive with good old NED. Maybe he is thinking that you are just playing hard to get. Tell him you're easy. Well, that sounds wrong. LOL
    Thanks for the update.
    Stef

OMG
    I am so sorry that you had to go thru that. I haven't heard of that before. But, I would think that if you told them you were allergic to something similar that they would have questioned it. But, at least they had benadryl right there to help you.

I agree with Stef, you have had seconds on cancer and now you are full and time to leave the cancer table.

Praying to hear that NED has stopped playing hard to get and dances with you Jeanne. Please post Monday or Tuesday, at the latest, to let all of us know.

♥ Noel
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Noel said:

OMG
    I am so sorry that you had to go thru that. I haven't heard of that before. But, I would think that if you told them you were allergic to something similar that they would have questioned it. But, at least they had benadryl right there to help you.

I agree with Stef, you have had seconds on cancer and now you are full and time to leave the cancer table.

Praying to hear that NED has stopped playing hard to get and dances with you Jeanne. Please post Monday or Tuesday, at the latest, to let all of us know.

♥ Noel

I am easy Stef! LOL ♥

Thanks Stef and Noel! I will post next Monday or Tuesday and let everyone know what is going on! I miss all of you so much and posting on here! With some good news, I am sure that I will feel like being on more and being more supportive for others. I have just been overwhelmed the last few months with all of these tests and scares.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

I am easy Stef! LOL ♥

Thanks Stef and Noel! I will post next Monday or Tuesday and let everyone know what is going on! I miss all of you so much and posting on here! With some good news, I am sure that I will feel like being on more and being more supportive for others. I have just been overwhelmed the last few months with all of these tests and scares.

Love, Jeanne ♥

I am fairly new to this
    I am fairly new to this board , but wanted to add my positive vibes. BTW I got both flu shots. I did not want to deal with that while going through treatment. My daughter also got both.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

I am easy Stef! LOL ♥

Love, Jeanne ♥

That is one of the beauties
    That is one of the beauties of this board. Sometimes we are the caregivers, the advisors, the supporters and sometimes we need all of the above. We all have been on both sides of this fence, and even straddle it. We learn from each other and educate each other. And when we are overwhelmed (and we have all been there) we can ask for help and support and know that it will be given with love and genunine concern. Then when we have our strength back, we give to others. How wonderful is that!!
    It's your turn to need the support and to be comforted so we are all here for you.
    Stef
  • Kristin N
    Options
    carkris said:

I am fairly new to this
    I am fairly new to this board , but wanted to add my positive vibes. BTW I got both flu shots. I did not want to deal with that while going through treatment. My daughter also got both.

Thanks Jeanne For The Update☻ Sorry About the CAT Scan :(
    Thanks Jeanne for posting the update yesterday. We have all been worried since we hadn't seen you on the boards at all. That is horrible that you had a bad reaction to the CAT scan, but, your tech's reacted quickly thank God! We do miss you here and pray that tomorrow you will be dancing with NED my friend. I have to agree that Stef said it perfectly too. Stef, you do have a great way with words, always the right thing to say. So, post tomorrow night or Tuesday and let us know what you find out Jeanne.

Kristin ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    fauxma said:

That is one of the beauties
    That is one of the beauties of this board. Sometimes we are the caregivers, the advisors, the supporters and sometimes we need all of the above. We all have been on both sides of this fence, and even straddle it. We learn from each other and educate each other. And when we are overwhelmed (and we have all been there) we can ask for help and support and know that it will be given with love and genunine concern. Then when we have our strength back, we give to others. How wonderful is that!!
    It's your turn to need the support and to be comforted so we are all here for you.
    Stef

Thanks ♥

You are all just the sweetest ever! Thanks for continuing your prayers and cheering me on! I really do think that NED will be after me tomorrow. And, I might just play a little hard to get to. NOT! lol I just want the all clean of cancer words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Thanks ♥

You are all just the sweetest ever! Thanks for continuing your prayers and cheering me on! I really do think that NED will be after me tomorrow. And, I might just play a little hard to get to. NOT! lol I just want the all clean of cancer words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Jeanne ♥

When I see how many of your
    When I see how many of your sisters have responded and inquired and prayed and wondered and hoped and wish you all good things, it must warm your heart! I know it does mine! Sorry about the glitches along the way~ thank God for benedryl! Keep us posted! Your dance partner is waiting! He is just trying to find your favorite song on his IPod and get you a decent wrist corsage!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Noel
    Options
    chenheart said:

When I see how many of your
    When I see how many of your sisters have responded and inquired and prayed and wondered and hoped and wish you all good things, it must warm your heart! I know it does mine! Sorry about the glitches along the way~ thank God for benedryl! Keep us posted! Your dance partner is waiting! He is just trying to find your favorite song on his IPod and get you a decent wrist corsage!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Finally
    We were all waiting to hear something. So sorry about your reaction. I bet that was really scary. Glad they reacted quickly to it.

Waiting to hear the NED is with you Jeanne!

Hopefully, tomorrow we will know.
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Thanks ♥

Love, Jeanne ♥

Keeping you in
    my thoughts and prayers! Hope you are feeling better after that last episode! Sorry you had to go thru all that! I'm praying all goes well tomorrow for you - let us know how everything goes. -sending love your way!
    Jenny