It's Going To Be Long, Fret-Filled Weekend...keep me in your thoughts please!

Options

Comments

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

My solution.....
    You tell your sweet awesome Reggie to quit taking you to a nude beach young lady!! Are you sure your not a little pink too?? I read your post and thought "OMG....me too!!" I was out in the sun too long today (unaware it was TOO long!) and got a little sun burn. But now it matches my pink Rad boobie!! Which incidently is also swollen and achy!! However, if you have done none of this....I am sure there is another explanation that I just know has to be a simple one that will be nothing to worry about.
    I will keep you in the executive sweet in my heart (that is the VIP pad) so that you recieve the most benefit!! Yeah, it sucks that Tuesday is a long way off, but if anyone can make it till then, you are definitely the person to do that! If worse comes to worse, use my tactic.....curl up in bed with a huge box of Godiva's and the remote and shut out everything around you except all the movies you ever wanted to watch but never had the time. It's a great way to occupy your mind, especially when there is a good story line to follow!! Sending hugs and good wishes your way!! :) Pammy

50 foot woman~~
    ~~prayers going up for you.
    Melanie
  • Daledj85
    Daledj85 Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Your long weekend...
    I am sending you good thoughts. It's so difficult waiting through a weekend. Stay busy and keep positive.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Claudia
    I will keep you in

Claudia
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that this is just a silly little bump in the road and not a ticket for the roller coaster. And the minute you said that about Reggie, I just knew he had long thick beautiful hair and thought what a wonderful gift his offering that was. I am glad that they have you going right to the surgeon and not wasting time with other appointments. The surgeon will know what tests to get and what he is looking at so why go through the whole chain of people.
    Again, my prayers will be with you. Sometimes even being 50 ft tall is not enough.
    Stef
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Here for you always!
    Claudia, you are in my heart and my prayers. I would say to put it in the back of your mind but we all know that is not possible when you have been down the cancer road. I know exactly what you mean by you are "aware of it" makes total sense. Now take some time with your love and go to dinner, take in a movie, drive to the mountains and pack a lunch...keep your self busy with happy things. I will most certainly send as many positive vibes as I can muster and of course I will be lifting you in prayer. Keep us posted my friend.

Surrounding you with hugs of support,

RE
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Here for you always!
    Claudia, you are in my heart and my prayers. I would say to put it in the back of your mind but we all know that is not possible when you have been down the cancer road. I know exactly what you mean by you are "aware of it" makes total sense. Now take some time with your love and go to dinner, take in a movie, drive to the mountains and pack a lunch...keep your self busy with happy things. I will most certainly send as many positive vibes as I can muster and of course I will be lifting you in prayer. Keep us posted my friend.

Surrounding you with hugs of support,

RE

Please post when you can
    Please post when you can next week Claudia, and, let us know how you are.

Hugs

Leeza
  • Irishwhispers
    Irishwhispers Member Posts: 96
    Options

Trish, is that actually a
    Trish, is that actually a picture of you? LOL Did you finally learn how to put up a picture. OMG!!!!!! Chocolate kisses, Lili

PS I love you more than my luggage.

LOL LILI !!!!!!
    Wait, Im not admitting its me... if you are going to tell me that you have seen that face at the post office ...Hahahahahahaaaaaa!!!
    Yes its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... and I have searched for you over & over
    I thought maybe you lost your love of luggage LOL!!!
    I love ya too!!!! mucho mucho more than my luggage!!
    Peanutbutter hugs dear dear friend!!

Muhhhhhhhhhwahhhhhhhhh!!!! Smoochhhhhhhhh!!!!
    Trish the one and only ... whispering irish fool ..lol
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    (((((((((((((Claudia)))))))))))))))
    I know that you could use a hug right now. Waiting is the worst. I hold a big place for you in my heart because you feel like an old friend.

Sending positive vibes your way.
    Hugs
    Jadie<3
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    Great they got you into surgeon quick....
    Claudia,

Aren't weekends the worst when you are waiting? So happy to hear that they got you into the surgeon quick. It's nice that you have a medical team that has your best interest at heart.

I was told I have cancer yesterday and am to see the oncologist on Monday, which caused alarm in me too becasue they felt it had to be that quick. But I am happy that I have doctors who are working to get me into treatment as fast as possible, as do you.

I am just trying my best to stay busy around here. I am running out of things to do, ha-ha.

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Jadie said:

(((((((((((((Claudia)))))))))))))))
    I know that you could use a hug right now. Waiting is the worst. I hold a big place for you in my heart because you feel like an old friend.

Sending positive vibes your way.
    Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

Sweet,Sweet Friends!
    Sweet,Sweet Friends! I want to be one of two animals until Tuesday~ either a Bear and hibernate until then, or an Ostrich and stick my head in the sand. But then I read all of your amazingly uplifting posts, and I said; "Chen, IF it is "something", the stronger you are, the better equipped you will be to continue fighting!" So, I kept with my routine and went to Jazzercise last night, and did my 6 miles this morning. Neither my dance class knows of this scare, nor my walking partner.
    So, thank you for everything...I will keep you in my heart and let you know as soon as I know anything!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • chenheart
    Options

Claudia,

Aren't weekends the worst when you are waiting? So happy to hear that they got you into the surgeon quick. It's nice that you have a medical team that has your best interest at heart.

I was told I have cancer yesterday and am to see the oncologist on Monday, which caused alarm in me too becasue they felt it had to be that quick. But I am happy that I have doctors who are working to get me into treatment as fast as possible, as do you.

I am just trying my best to stay busy around here. I am running out of things to do, ha-ha.

Love and Light,
    Vicki

I have an idea!
    Vicki,

Yeah, I am running out of things to keep me occupied too! Let's see..wanna trade houses for the weekend? I will re-arrange that junk drawer in your kitchen ( you do have one, don't you???) and you can do mine~ and I have always wanted to alphabetize the spices, and maybe hang things in the closet by color! Seems it would be a lot more fun to do someone else's house and come home to a surprise at my own! And then, if we don't like what the other person did, think how much we will have to do returning eveything to it's rightful place!! :-) It will make going to the oncologist/surgeon seem like a vacation. Ok, I'm certifiably delirious now! LOL

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    chenheart said:

I have an idea!
    Vicki,

Yeah, I am running out of things to keep me occupied too! Let's see..wanna trade houses for the weekend? I will re-arrange that junk drawer in your kitchen ( you do have one, don't you???) and you can do mine~ and I have always wanted to alphabetize the spices, and maybe hang things in the closet by color! Seems it would be a lot more fun to do someone else's house and come home to a surprise at my own! And then, if we don't like what the other person did, think how much we will have to do returning eveything to it's rightful place!! :-) It will make going to the oncologist/surgeon seem like a vacation. Ok, I'm certifiably delirious now! LOL

Hugs,
    Claudia

Claudia
    how are you feeling today?
  • chenheart
    Options

Claudia
    how are you feeling today?

Thanks for asking, sweetie~
    Thanks for asking, sweetie~ I appreciate that. Physically, I feel about the same, but at least that means I am not feeling worse! And emotionally? If I even begin to feel anxious, I just start reading and re-reading the outpouring of love from all of you. It really helps.

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Thanks for asking, sweetie~ I appreciate that. Physically, I feel about the same, but at least that means I am not feeling worse! And emotionally? If I even begin to feel anxious, I just start reading and re-reading the outpouring of love from all of you. It really helps.

Hugs,
    Claudia

Well keep reading then
    Well keep reading then Claudia! That is why we are here, to help and support you!

Hugs,

Noel
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Claudia

A 50 foot prayer
    is what I'm sending your way, dear Claudia. I am still in Boise at a conference (finished this morning) so I probably won't post much more today. I have all the shopping to do still - anyone who lives 90 minutes from real shopping will understand. I will keep you in my heart today, tomorrow and til we hear from you after Tuesday. I am so glad that you are being strong and walking and Jazzercising. I wish I could be with you personally! I would keep you busy. So glad that you have Reggie by your side. I do understand the hair thing.

xoxoxo Lynn
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Dearest Kindred Spirit...
    Words fail me, here on the thread.

As you know... I'll be hoping with every bit of heartfelt hope I can possibly muster that the solution will be as simple as possible. And quick. Over and done. As you already know... :-)

Hugs backatcha, big ones and many.

Kind regards, 12/25
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Dear brave Claudia
    always here to help us all feel better no matter what. You have made a huge place in all of our hearts whether you wanted to or not.
    Sorry I was not online to give you hugs right away, but my late prayer, good wishes, good vibes, etc will be flowing through to you all weekend until Tuesday (when you find out all is OK).
    Every time I hear something else about Reggie, I think he has to be the perfect person for you to have in your life.
    Take care and keep smiling (I know you are)
    =^..^=
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options

Claudia,

Love and Light,
    Vicki

So Sorry
    So sorry to hear that you were diagnosed with cancer. Try not to fret that you have to see the surgeon so quickly. Sometimes the roller coaster takes off before we have time to get settled into the seat. My appointment was quick too. They just have a window in which they want to stay within so that you have the best outcome, be it surgery, chemo, radiation, etc.

Good luck.

P
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Claudia........
    Got you in my prayers, girl...and keeping positive thoughts!

Hugs,

CR
  • chenheart
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Dear brave Claudia
    always here to help us all feel better no matter what. You have made a huge place in all of our hearts whether you wanted to or not.
    Sorry I was not online to give you hugs right away, but my late prayer, good wishes, good vibes, etc will be flowing through to you all weekend until Tuesday (when you find out all is OK).
    Every time I hear something else about Reggie, I think he has to be the perfect person for you to have in your life.
    Take care and keep smiling (I know you are)
    =^..^=

Just so you know, with my
    Just so you know, with my appointment at 3:45, that of course means I won't see the sureon before 4. AND , my sweet Reggie and I have decided, no matter what the surgeon says, he and I are going out for cocktails and dinner that night~ either way we will "need it"!!! So, I will try and post Tuesday night,,,and at the very latest, EARLY Wednesday.

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Just so you know, with my
    Just so you know, with my appointment at 3:45, that of course means I won't see the sureon before 4. AND , my sweet Reggie and I have decided, no matter what the surgeon says, he and I are going out for cocktails and dinner that night~ either way we will "need it"!!! So, I will try and post Tuesday night,,,and at the very latest, EARLY Wednesday.

Hugs,
    Claudia

You post whenever you can, whenever you want to...
    Whenever you need to, whenever you're ready to.

You know we'll be here waiting to celebrate RELIEF with you, dear Kindred Spirit.

Kind regards, 12/25