It's Going To Be Long, Fret-Filled Weekend...keep me in your thoughts please!

Options

Comments

• Irishwhispers
    Irishwhispers Member Posts: 96
    Options
    Gathers all the ladders the
    world has and hands them out to all of the sisters and brothers of these boards to hold you up and not let you feel alone!!!!

We will not let you fall dear friend...
    You are in all our hearts!

High Fives to Reggie!!

Love you soooooo much more than my luggage!!!

~T~
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Claudia,
    sorry to hear about what's going on.
    We care about you-you and others on here are never an interruption in life!Don't even think that way for a second.
    That's awesome that you've got a wonderful man like Reggie to be by your side and a source of support for you-mine is a tower of support for me also.
    Here's hoping that this is something that can be taken care of with antibiotics. We are here for you.
    Love,
    Patty
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options

Claudia,
    We care about you-you and others on here are never an interruption in life!Don't even think that way for a second.
    That's awesome that you've got a wonderful man like Reggie to be by your side and a source of support for you-mine is a tower of support for me also.
    Here's hoping that this is something that can be taken care of with antibiotics. We are here for you.
    Love,
    Patty

Claudia
    I am really sorry that you have these few days wait..to sit and worry. But enjoy the weekend and have fun with that wonderful husband. We will be thinking of you.
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options

Claudia,
    Love,
    Patty

What a great husband: mine

What a great husband: mine would do the same but his haircut is a buzz, so it wouldn't be much of a sacrifice. I'm hoping that everything goes well next week, and this is just a scare.

Joyce
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    jk1952 said:

What a great husband: mine would do the same but his haircut is a buzz, so it wouldn't be much of a sacrifice. I'm hoping that everything goes well next week, and this is just a scare.

Joyce

Claudia
    You were one of the

Claudia
    You were one of the first on here to make me laugh and feel better. I always look forward to your posts. Hoping all is well and your man can keep his sexy hair.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    jk1952 said:

Joyce

Claudia
    Claudia,
    You and Reggie will be in my thoughts and prayers until I/we hear from you after your doctors appt. Reggie is an awesome man and he has one awesome woman.

Take care my friend,
    Margo
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    It won't come to "that"
    But you know Moopy and I will be thinking of you and praying for you the whole time!

Joe
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

It won't come to "that"
    But you know Moopy and I will be thinking of you and praying for you the whole time!

Joe

Hi Claudia! I will be
    Hi Claudia! I will be praying for you! So, you just come back on please and tell us that everything is fine! K?

Hugs, Noel
  • debragood1
    debragood1 Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Noel said:

Hi Claudia! I will be
    Hi Claudia! I will be praying for you! So, you just come back on please and tell us that everything is fine! K?

Hugs, Noel

Good Vibes
    Lamby and I will be sending you good vibes.

Deb
  • debragood1
    debragood1 Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Noel said:

Hi Claudia! I will be

Hugs, Noel

Good Vibes
    Lamby and I will be sending you good vibes.

Deb
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    I have more then a small
    I have more then a small place in my heart for you. I will keep you in my thoughts prayers and heart for as long as wish to be there
    tjhay
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    tjhay said:

I have more then a small
    I have more then a small place in my heart for you. I will keep you in my thoughts prayers and heart for as long as wish to be there
    tjhay

There is no one like you anywhere, my Kindred Spirits!
    I am so overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support that I am receiving from all of you. I am not going to be all flowery and sentimental~ I just hope you truly know how much it touches my heart that you are all so ready and willing to give of yourselves. Especially when the reason we are here is because at any given moment,any one of us could need this emotional connection. I am humbled by your giving nature, and I will of course let you know as soon as I see my surgeon...

Hugs again,
    Claudia
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    chenheart said:

There is no one like you anywhere, my Kindred Spirits!
    I am so overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support that I am receiving from all of you. I am not going to be all flowery and sentimental~ I just hope you truly know how much it touches my heart that you are all so ready and willing to give of yourselves. Especially when the reason we are here is because at any given moment,any one of us could need this emotional connection. I am humbled by your giving nature, and I will of course let you know as soon as I see my surgeon...

Hugs again,
    Claudia

Hi Claudia
    I just want you to know that I will be thinking of you this weekend. Its just too bad you cant get in any sooner to get an antibiotic or something. Watch your temp and if it goes up I would go up to urgent care. Maybe its just cellulitis or infection and nothing more

Please hang in there and let us know what happens

Hugs

Linda t
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Claudia, I am praying that
    Claudia, I am praying that your symptoms will prove to be benign and I know in my heart they will be. It will be very difficult to not worry over the next few days but try to find things to distract yourself. I am so glad that you have Reggie, he is heaven sent!

Hugs and prayers coming your way and please let us know as soon as you know anything. Eil
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Think Positive Thoughts
    I know it is hard to think positive thoughts about this. And the waiting is the worst of all. The longer you wait, the more the worse case scenarios creep upon you. But I am going to think that what you have can be easily cured with medication and that it is not major.

Take care of yourself and stay on the board this weekend. I will help you all I can.

P
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Think Positive Thoughts
    I know it is hard to think positive thoughts about this. And the waiting is the worst of all. The longer you wait, the more the worse case scenarios creep upon you. But I am going to think that what you have can be easily cured with medication and that it is not major.

Take care of yourself and stay on the board this weekend. I will help you all I can.

P

Sending you good positive
    Sending you good positive thoughts Claudia!

Good luck! Leeza
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Claudia, you're always in my
    Claudia, you're always in my heart and prayers. You've been an inspiration to all of us. We are here to hold up that magnificent 50' woman up and give her all the support, love and prayers you deserve. Hopefully, it will not be anything. Give Reggie a big hug from me too. Love you dearest friend. Lili
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options

Gathers all the ladders the
    world has and hands them out to all of the sisters and brothers of these boards to hold you up and not let you feel alone!!!!

We will not let you fall dear friend...
    You are in all our hearts!

High Fives to Reggie!!

Love you soooooo much more than my luggage!!!

~T~

Trish, is that actually a
    Trish, is that actually a picture of you? LOL Did you finally learn how to put up a picture. OMG!!!!!! Chocolate kisses, Lili

PS I love you more than my luggage.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Claudia, you're always in my
    Claudia, you're always in my heart and prayers. You've been an inspiration to all of us. We are here to hold up that magnificent 50' woman up and give her all the support, love and prayers you deserve. Hopefully, it will not be anything. Give Reggie a big hug from me too. Love you dearest friend. Lili

((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))
    Sending you lots of hugs and prayers Claudia!

Kylez
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    My solution.....
    You tell your sweet awesome Reggie to quit taking you to a nude beach young lady!! Are you sure your not a little pink too?? I read your post and thought "OMG....me too!!" I was out in the sun too long today (unaware it was TOO long!) and got a little sun burn. But now it matches my pink Rad boobie!! Which incidently is also swollen and achy!! However, if you have done none of this....I am sure there is another explanation that I just know has to be a simple one that will be nothing to worry about.
    I will keep you in the executive sweet in my heart (that is the VIP pad) so that you recieve the most benefit!! Yeah, it sucks that Tuesday is a long way off, but if anyone can make it till then, you are definitely the person to do that! If worse comes to worse, use my tactic.....curl up in bed with a huge box of Godiva's and the remote and shut out everything around you except all the movies you ever wanted to watch but never had the time. It's a great way to occupy your mind, especially when there is a good story line to follow!! Sending hugs and good wishes your way!! :) Pammy