just read Mama's facebook

Options
pinkflutterby
pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
she's passed .... so sad.... my candle lit for her!

Forever in our heart MamaG!!! You are an inspiration, a true fighter, God bless you and your family.

xoxo

Libby

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    She will be sadly missed
    My heartfelt sympathy and prayers for her family.

Sue
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Oh no!
    So sad. Lighting my candle.

Love to you all,
    Jean
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

She will be sadly missed
    My heartfelt sympathy and prayers for her family.

Sue

OMG that whole scenario was
    OMG that whole scenario was unbelievable. It's hard to digest! She was vigorous and positive and encouraging. May she Rest in Peace.
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Bless Her Heart
    Mama G is gone, it's been never ending lately. It makes me so mad everytime someone is taken by this awful disease. She was so full of life and I so enjoyed her postings. You will be missed may the angles be with you and your family in this difficult time. She was a wonderful spirit in life, may she be so in death. I for one know I will miss her very much.
    I'm crying now.................

Terry
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    mom62 said:

Bless Her Heart
    Mama G is gone, it's been never ending lately. It makes me so mad everytime someone is taken by this awful disease. She was so full of life and I so enjoyed her postings. You will be missed may the angles be with you and your family in this difficult time. She was a wonderful spirit in life, may she be so in death. I for one know I will miss her very much.
    I'm crying now.................

Terry

Mama G was one of the first
    Mama G was one of the first to welcome me to this board and I will miss her terribly. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    GayleMc said:

Mama G was one of the first
    Mama G was one of the first to welcome me to this board and I will miss her terribly. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

May Mama G be resting comfortably
    in the arms of the Lord. Prayers and condolences to her family.
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Mama G was an inspiration.
    Mama G was an inspiration. She had an upbeat personality and a zest for life. God bless Mama G and her beloved Family. I will light a candle in her honor as well.

Thank you Libby for letting us know.
    BL
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with her family... quite an inspiration... quite a woman... may she rest with our Father... so, very very sad...
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    God bless....
    God bless, MamaG. An incredible pink sister and a true inspiration. Prayers for her family.

CR
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

God bless....
    God bless, MamaG. An incredible pink sister and a true inspiration. Prayers for her family.

CR

My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.
    God Bless Mamma G.
  • Tinabug
    Tinabug Member Posts: 158
    Options
    RIP Mama G
    Once again, my heart is breaking over the loss of a "Kindred Spirit." She was such an amazing lady, full of life, & a true inspiration. She will truly be missed. I will let my candle burn in her honor.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Tinabug said:

RIP Mama G
    Once again, my heart is breaking over the loss of a "Kindred Spirit." She was such an amazing lady, full of life, & a true inspiration. She will truly be missed. I will let my candle burn in her honor.

candle is burning. I am so
    candle is burning. I am so sick about it. She was just the most awesome talented, kick **** woman. Ihad so hoped to see her in Fla when I went. I was also hoping/thinking until this week she would beat this. My prayers are with her family. She was the best!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Sad, Sad, Sad :-(! MamaG was
    Sad, Sad, Sad :-(! MamaG was a huge inspiration to many!! May she rest in peace and may her family find comfort in knowing she is in a good place and she is with them always now. Angel Lorraine, thank you for being you!! Tears rolling and candle going :(
    Mountains of Love to all of you reading this!!
    ~Kari
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    Options
    sorry
    I am so sorry to hear this. I don't come to this board that often, but I had read some of her posts and she was a larger than life woman, living and laughing her way thru.... her pics were great. I feel so bad, you ladies have suffered so many recent losses. My thoughts and prayers with her family and friends, including all the wonderful ladies here .
    Hugs,
    Cindy
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options

sorry
    I am so sorry to hear this. I don't come to this board that often, but I had read some of her posts and she was a larger than life woman, living and laughing her way thru.... her pics were great. I feel so bad, you ladies have suffered so many recent losses. My thoughts and prayers with her family and friends, including all the wonderful ladies here .
    Hugs,
    Cindy

She will be missed
    Now she is truly free.

God bless the family.

Love,

Sylvia
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Another...
    Precious "sister" has left us...praying for strength for her family ..
    Nancy
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    RIP
    So sad. Peace to MamaG.
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Options
    RIP Mama G. I am sorry I let time slide without ever meeting you. Pitt
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Options
    Another Angel in Heaven
    So very sorry for the family but may MamaG now be pain free and in such peace. It has been very obvious that she cared deeply for others and gave honest advice and encouragement. May heaven open it arms for her!
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    PinkPearl said:

Another Angel in Heaven
    So very sorry for the family but may MamaG now be pain free and in such peace. It has been very obvious that she cared deeply for others and gave honest advice and encouragement. May heaven open it arms for her!

I am so heartbroken. She
    I am so heartbroken. She was so vibrant and active, full of life. Just unbelievable. I remember her posts about surfing and being so active. I am sure this is devastating for her family. I know that her last few posts spoke of pain, but also of hope. We will all cry tonite as we miss our friend