just read Mama's facebook

Options

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    GayleMc said:

Mama G was one of the first
    Mama G was one of the first to welcome me to this board and I will miss her terribly. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Lighting a candle for Mama
    Lighting a candle for Mama G. May she rest in peace.

Kylez
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

God bless....
    God bless, MamaG. An incredible pink sister and a true inspiration. Prayers for her family.

CR

Prayers and sympathy for
    Prayers and sympathy for Mama G and her family.

Debby
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

She will be missed
    Now she is truly free.

God bless the family.

Love,

Sylvia

I think everyone here had
    I think everyone here had been saying prayers for Mama, praying she would gain strength and beat this.

So sorry to read that we have lost her.

God Bless Mama G,

Diane
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    fauxma said:

Dear MamaG will be greatly
    Dear MamaG will be greatly missed. She was upbeat, encouraging, and supportive. She was a fighter and her spirit is to be admired. I will light my candle and think good thoughts and remember all the positive things she embodied.
    Stef

Very very sad news
    MamaG has bee the most optimistic person on the board. She has a great sense of humor and was a real fighter.The the last moment I hoped for the miracle...
    Lorraine, I miss you so much
    With deepest sympathy to family,
    New Flower
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-{
    Again so very sad to lose another fellow sister in this fight against cancer. Just wish they could make strides to end this disease! She will be missed, such a great lady.

RE
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    My deepest heart felt
    My deepest heart felt Condolences for Mama's family.
    Mama, you will be so very missed here. The Angels have taken you home. No more pain. Now you can forever be on the beach you loved so much. Rest in peace Mama G.
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    prayers to her family and
    prayers to her family and loved ones. I am so sad to read this news..........
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    cavediver said:

prayers to her family and
    prayers to her family and loved ones. I am so sad to read this news..........

MamaG
    RIP MamaG
    Prayers are with your family and friends.

Margo
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options

MamaG
    RIP MamaG
    Prayers are with your family and friends.

Margo

OH Mama G,you will be so
    OH Mama G,you will be so missed. So sorry for your family.
    Sher
  • calvertcrafts
    calvertcrafts Member Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sher43009 said:

OH Mama G,you will be so
    OH Mama G,you will be so missed. So sorry for your family.
    Sher

Mama G
    Another sister lost to the beast. My candle will be lit for you and your family
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options

Mama G
    Another sister lost to the beast. My candle will be lit for you and your family

I was also hoping she would
    I was also hoping she would pull through this & surprise us all...this is SO sad! ;-(
    When I think of MaMaG, all I can see is her pink hair. She was such an amazing & tough woman.
    My heartfelt condolences & prayers to her family.
    RIP Lorraine
    ♥ Cat
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Another kindred spirit gone.
    Another kindred spirit gone. So, so sad!! She was a true fighter and full of life. I remember one of her posts recently in which she said her cancer was back and she'd rather it be her than one of the younger sisters because at least she got to raise her children. It was something along those lines and I thought was a lovely woman. I will miss you MamaG (Lorraine) and I wish I had had the opportunity to meet you. May you rest in peace!!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Cat64 said:

I was also hoping she would
    I was also hoping she would pull through this & surprise us all...this is SO sad! ;-(
    When I think of MaMaG, all I can see is her pink hair. She was such an amazing & tough woman.
    My heartfelt condolences & prayers to her family.
    RIP Lorraine
    ♥ Cat

:(
    I was also hoping and praying that Mama G would recover. I just can't believe this.

I am offering my condolences and deepest sympathy.

Sue :(
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Another kindred spirit gone.
    Another kindred spirit gone. So, so sad!! She was a true fighter and full of life. I remember one of her posts recently in which she said her cancer was back and she'd rather it be her than one of the younger sisters because at least she got to raise her children. It was something along those lines and I thought was a lovely woman. I will miss you MamaG (Lorraine) and I wish I had had the opportunity to meet you. May you rest in peace!!

My heart hurts for our MamaG
    Last night before falling to sleep I thought of her, and this morning read that she had passed. I will miss her. She always had something funny, and encouraging to say to all. She had so much spunk about her, which I truely admired.
    Love and strength to her family.

We will miss you Lorraine (MamaG) I know you are somewhere in heaven making the angels laugh. Heaven is brighter since you arrived.
    Love Jennifer
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    So sad
    So sad to hear this news.......xoxoxox Lynn
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    Options

My heart hurts for our MamaG
    Last night before falling to sleep I thought of her, and this morning read that she had passed. I will miss her. She always had something funny, and encouraging to say to all. She had so much spunk about her, which I truely admired.
    Love and strength to her family.

We will miss you Lorraine (MamaG) I know you are somewhere in heaven making the angels laugh. Heaven is brighter since you arrived.
    Love Jennifer

God Bless You Mama G
    You will truly missed another sweet angel in Heaven. Give them a message we need a cure down here. May you rest in peace. Cindy
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

So sad
    So sad to hear this news.......xoxoxox Lynn

thoughts and prayers for her family~
    ~so sad.
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Mama G
    Will be missed by so many. I just feel such a mixture of feelings at this news - deep sadness that we won't see any more wonderful posts from a lady who was so full of life and energy and an inspiration to me and so many others, anger that this beast has cut such a beautiful life short, and a kernel of joy that Lorraine is now out of pain and able to see her dear sister who went before her.

Prayers for her family,

Cindy
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Options
    She will be sorely missed.
    She will be sorely missed. Thanks MamaG for the courage and inspiration I received from you.
    Love
    Sparkle
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    So sad
    Thoughts and prayers for her family.

marge