just read Mama's facebook

Options

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

My heart hurts for our MamaG
    Last night before falling to sleep I thought of her, and this morning read that she had passed. I will miss her. She always had something funny, and encouraging to say to all. She had so much spunk about her, which I truely admired.
    Love and strength to her family.

We will miss you Lorraine (MamaG) I know you are somewhere in heaven making the angels laugh. Heaven is brighter since you arrived.
    Love Jennifer

This is just the worst news.
    This is just the worst news. You will be missed Mama G and you are so loved.

My sympathy to your family.
  • Dee
    Dee Member Posts: 40
    Options

So sad
    Thoughts and prayers for her family.

marge

wishing I had the pleasure of meeting MamaG
    In tears as I read all these posts....what an amazing woman MamaG sounds like!

Love thoughts and prayers to her family and all her friends on here xxxxx

lotsa love

Dee
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Very very sad news
    MamaG has bee the most optimistic person on the board. She has a great sense of humor and was a real fighter.The the last moment I hoped for the miracle...
    Lorraine, I miss you so much
    With deepest sympathy to family,
    New Flower

I was praying for a miracle
    I was praying for a miracle for her too New Flower.
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    Dee said:

wishing I had the pleasure of meeting MamaG
    In tears as I read all these posts....what an amazing woman MamaG sounds like!

Love thoughts and prayers to her family and all her friends on here xxxxx

lotsa love

Dee

Mama G
    You are right Meena...we will all cry tonight for Mama G and her family. The news was expected over the last few days...but still hard to bear. Take care all.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Mama G
    You are right Meena...we will all cry tonight for Mama G and her family. The news was expected over the last few days...but still hard to bear. Take care all.

I had been hoping for a
    I had been hoping for a miracle for her. It is hard to see another sister gone.

Love you my pink sisters!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

thoughts and prayers for her family~
    ~so sad.

You will be missed so much
    You will be missed so much Mama G. Prayers for your family.

Leeza
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    aztec45 said:

My Heart is Heavy
    My heart is heavy after hearing the news of MamaG's passing. This one hit me kind of hard....not sure why. Maybe it is what her son wrote. Maybe because I am thinking of my mom and what life would be like without her.

MamaG had this incredible zest for life and such a great attitude even during her illness. She was a role model for me....bet she didn't know that. I hope she knows it now. I hope heaven is ready for this truly high spirited lady. Kind of brings a smile to my face.

Aztec? What did her son
    Aztec? What did her son write? I don't think I read that on here.

Hugs, Angie
  • Angie2U
    Options

Mama G
    Will be missed by so many. I just feel such a mixture of feelings at this news - deep sadness that we won't see any more wonderful posts from a lady who was so full of life and energy and an inspiration to me and so many others, anger that this beast has cut such a beautiful life short, and a kernel of joy that Lorraine is now out of pain and able to see her dear sister who went before her.

Prayers for her family,

Cindy

So much sadness lately.
    So much sadness lately. Truly sorry that Mama G has passed on. Praying for her family.

With deep sympathy,

Angie
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    another vibrant lady lost
    to this awful disease. Peace to our MamaG and her family. She lived her life to the fullest.

Mimi
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    mimivac said:

another vibrant lady lost
    to this awful disease. Peace to our MamaG and her family. She lived her life to the fullest.

Mimi

♥ Lorraine ♥
    With a sad heart, I am extending my deepest sympathy for Lorraine. I was always so amazed at the beautiful pictures she posted on Facebook of the ocean, the surfers, anything and everything related to the sport she loved so much. Lorraine fought a hard battle with dignity and determination. You will be missed Lorraine. Heaven has another angel!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • rrogers34
    rrogers34 Member Posts: 135
    Options
    God Bless You Mama G
    I absolutely cannot beleive the turn of events. It breaks my heart someone so young and full of life to be taken way before her time. Lorraine is now dancing with the Angels, and has no more pain. In her way, she did beat the disease for now, it cannot hurt her anymore. To the family, I just recently lost my Dad, I can't imagine your sorrow. The only way I get through missing my Dad is, knowing that he is in THE PERFECT PLACE and that the next time I see him, we will never have to say good-bye again. To know that he feels no pain, no sorrow, no worries, just perfect love and peace. You are all in my prayers.

Mama G, God Bless you and thank you for what you have meant to me and so many others during out journey, you legacy will live on forever. You will be missed more than you know and that is just from your sisters in Pink. Until we meet in Heaven.

God take care of this precious one and give her family and those of us whose lives she touched peace at this time of great loss for us. In Jesus name Amen.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Sad, Sad, Sad :-(! MamaG was
    Sad, Sad, Sad :-(! MamaG was a huge inspiration to many!! May she rest in peace and may her family find comfort in knowing she is in a good place and she is with them always now. Angel Lorraine, thank you for being you!! Tears rolling and candle going :(
    Mountains of Love to all of you reading this!!
    ~Kari

God bless Mama G. I feel so
    God bless Mama G. I feel so sad for her family. Sending them my prayers and sympathy.

Hugs, Jan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Sad, Sad, Sad :-(! MamaG was
    Sad, Sad, Sad :-(! MamaG was a huge inspiration to many!! May she rest in peace and may her family find comfort in knowing she is in a good place and she is with them always now. Angel Lorraine, thank you for being you!! Tears rolling and candle going :(
    Mountains of Love to all of you reading this!!
    ~Kari

God bless Mama G. I feel so
    God bless Mama G. I feel so sad for her family. Sending them my prayers and sympathy.

Hugs, Jan
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

So sad
    Thoughts and prayers for her family.

marge

My candle is still lit and
    My candle is still lit and still just as bright as it can be!

On a different note, Mwallace, that is the cutest pic I have ever seen. Are those your kitties?

Sue :)
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    rrogers34 said:

God Bless You Mama G
    I absolutely cannot beleive the turn of events. It breaks my heart someone so young and full of life to be taken way before her time. Lorraine is now dancing with the Angels, and has no more pain. In her way, she did beat the disease for now, it cannot hurt her anymore. To the family, I just recently lost my Dad, I can't imagine your sorrow. The only way I get through missing my Dad is, knowing that he is in THE PERFECT PLACE and that the next time I see him, we will never have to say good-bye again. To know that he feels no pain, no sorrow, no worries, just perfect love and peace. You are all in my prayers.

Mama G, God Bless you and thank you for what you have meant to me and so many others during out journey, you legacy will live on forever. You will be missed more than you know and that is just from your sisters in Pink. Until we meet in Heaven.

God take care of this precious one and give her family and those of us whose lives she touched peace at this time of great loss for us. In Jesus name Amen.

Hi, can anyone tell me how
    Hi, can anyone tell me how to locate mamag on facebook? thank you
  • meena1
    Options
    rrogers34 said:

God Bless You Mama G

• meena1
    Options
    rrogers34 said:

God Bless You Mama G

double post

double post
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

Her name is Lorraine Rynasko Guthrie
    Her name is Lorraine Rynasko I believe that is the spelling i will check my FB to be sure.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Libby
    It seems that every time I'm away from the site and not posting that someone else has passed away. First Heidi, then Lisa and now Mama G. I'm so sad to hear this news but so grateful that she is at peace now and not suffering. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to her family. She will be missed.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Angie2U
    Options
    carkris said:

candle is burning. I am so
    candle is burning. I am so sick about it. She was just the most awesome talented, kick **** woman. Ihad so hoped to see her in Fla when I went. I was also hoping/thinking until this week she would beat this. My prayers are with her family. She was the best!

We all were praying that she
    We all were praying that she would beat this. Still can't wrap my head around the fact that we lost another pink sister.

Wish I would have known her better.