just read Mama's facebook

Options

Comments

• aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    My Heart is Heavy
    My heart is heavy after hearing the news of MamaG's passing. This one hit me kind of hard....not sure why. Maybe it is what her son wrote. Maybe because I am thinking of my mom and what life would be like without her.

MamaG had this incredible zest for life and such a great attitude even during her illness. She was a role model for me....bet she didn't know that. I hope she knows it now. I hope heaven is ready for this truly high spirited lady. Kind of brings a smile to my face.
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

I am so heartbroken. She
    I am so heartbroken. She was so vibrant and active, full of life. Just unbelievable. I remember her posts about surfing and being so active. I am sure this is devastating for her family. I know that her last few posts spoke of pain, but also of hope. We will all cry tonite as we miss our friend

once again
    Once again, this very sad news has left me with no meaningful words. I can only offer thoughts and prayers for MamaG and her family. Condolences.
    Marsha
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    I have no words...
    Just prayers and a heavy heart...again. Please dear Lord be with her family in this sorrowful time. Amen
  • woodsygal
    woodsygal Member Posts: 64
    Options
    God Bless!
    I just read all the posts about the passing of MamaG. I searched through the archives for some of her posts. What a sweet lady! Such an inspiration to all of us! This outpouring of love and prayers from all of you to she and her family brought me to tears. This is what CSN is all about! I am so glad that this discussion board is here. I am touched by the compassion. Even tho I didn't get the chance to write to MamaG, she is in my heart. Prayers to the family! With love, Carlie
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    Options
    carkris said:

candle is burning. I am so
    candle is burning. I am so sick about it. She was just the most awesome talented, kick **** woman. Ihad so hoped to see her in Fla when I went. I was also hoping/thinking until this week she would beat this. My prayers are with her family. She was the best!

so sorry
    I am so sorry, she was one I always felt inspired and encouraged by her comments.
    What part of Florida?
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Another open spot in our circle
    It's time to draw closer again. MammaG the surfer chick, Rockstar...
    That's how I will keep her in my memory. vibrant and full of life.
    It saddens me deeply that she's no longer with us.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Mama's facebook
    I would love to read what her son wrote. I do not get on facebook often - how do I find her page?

Se
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    So sad. Sending prayers for
    So sad. Sending prayers for the family.

Hugs

Donna
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I am at work, but I will
    I am at work, but I will light my candle tomorrow. Lorraine will be so missed, but I know she is at peace. She was a very special lady and my heart is heavy tonight. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

I am at work, but I will
    I am at work, but I will light my candle tomorrow. Lorraine will be so missed, but I know she is at peace. She was a very special lady and my heart is heavy tonight. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Terrible loss === no words ...
    Lorraine was a trooper, and a riot! I loved her zesty personality, and fight spirit.

Prayers going out to her extended family.

Vicki Sam
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Oh no!
    So sad. Lighting my candle.

Love to you all,
    Jean

Omg, not another pink
    Omg, not another pink sister. I just saw this post. I replied to the other one wishing her well and told her I was praying for her.

My sympathy for the passing of Lorraine.

Prayers sent for the family,

Susie
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Terrible loss === no words ...
    Lorraine was a trooper, and a riot! I loved her zesty personality, and fight spirit.

Prayers going out to her extended family.

Vicki Sam

Are we sending flowers or a
    Are we sending flowers or a card or anything to her family?
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear this.
    I am so sorry to hear this. Peace and comfort to her family.
    jan
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

I am so sorry to hear this.
    I am so sorry to hear this. Peace and comfort to her family.
    jan

So very sorry
    This is such sad news. My prayers will go out to her family. How can we let them know about our collective prayers for them?

Suzanne
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

So very sorry
    This is such sad news. My prayers will go out to her family. How can we let them know about our collective prayers for them?

Suzanne

She was fun
    and I am saddened by her loss.

My condolences to her family,

Victoria
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    I am saddened
    by the news of her passing. My sympathies and thoughts are with her family. She is no longer in pain and is now watching over all of us. My candle is burning.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

I am saddened
    by the news of her passing. My sympathies and thoughts are with her family. She is no longer in pain and is now watching over all of us. My candle is burning.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Dear MamaG will be greatly
    Dear MamaG will be greatly missed. She was upbeat, encouraging, and supportive. She was a fighter and her spirit is to be admired. I will light my candle and think good thoughts and remember all the positive things she embodied.
    Stef
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options
    HATE THIS!
    I'm so sorry. Much love and prayers for her family during this time.
    xo
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Yet again...
    Very, very sad. For the loss of another Kindred Spirit - Lorraine, our MamaG.

With prayers - for her spirit to be at peace, free of pain. And prayers of comfort - for her family & all her loved ones.

She will be greatly missed.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    CR1954 said:

God bless....
    God bless, MamaG. An incredible pink sister and a true inspiration. Prayers for her family.

CR

My sympathy to Mama G's
    My sympathy to Mama G's family. Another pink sister taken way too soon.

Hugs, Megan