I've only been in remission from breast cancer since the end of May and now the dr has found lung no

Comments

• weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    sparky51 said:

Thank you everyone for your
    Thank you everyone for your words of support it really helps. My scan will be tomorrow and then I have to wait for results. Man I hate this waiting....

Good Luck Tomorrow
    I hope your scan goes well, and yes the waiting game as we all know stinks, hang in there.
    Hugs Karie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Sparky
    I'm sorry you have to wait for your results. I had a PET scan done near my first chemo and it was clear except for nodules in the bottom of both lungs. My onc said it was nothing to worry about. I go for CT scan next week before starting radiation so if there is anything there it will show up. Wishing you peace to get through the holidays and hopefully you have your results soon.
    Char

Hoping and praying for good
    Hoping and praying for good news!

Hugs, Kylez
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    jamiegww said:

Don't let it get the best of you.
    We are all holding your hand, waiting with you and hoping you get good news this time.

Hugs!!!
    Jamie

Waiting, and, more waiting.
    Waiting, and, more waiting. It seems like that is all we do. I am so sorry that you even have to deal with this. Praying for very good news for you!

Lex
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    roseann4 said:

So sorry Sparky.
    Not only is this happening at all but it is happening when everyone else is celebrating. Just know that we care and are sending you love. My good friend has had lung nodules for over 10 years and doing fine so don't assume the worst.

Roseann

Praying that the nodules are
    Praying that the nodules are not cancer. Stay strong and please update us.

Hugs, Debby
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Angie2U said:

I think we all agree that
    I think we all agree that the waiting is horrid. I am praying for excellent results with your scan.

Prayers are being sent,

Angie

Sending positive thoughts
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers for you. ♥ Kristin ♥
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

I'm sending my thoughts and
    I'm sending my thoughts and prayers that you find some peace while you wait, and that you get good results.

Merry Christmas,

Linda

Praying your scan will be
    Praying your scan will be only good news! Sending prayers!

Leeza
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    sparky51 said:

Thank you everyone for your words of support it really helps. My scan will be tomorrow and then I have to wait for results. Man I hate this waiting....

I hope your scan went well
    I hope your scan went well today and that you get the results very soon. Please let us know, as, we will all be praying for you.

Jan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

I hope your scan went well
    I hope your scan went well today and that you get the results very soon. Please let us know, as, we will all be praying for you.

Jan

Any news on your scan?
    Any news on your scan? Praying it will be good!

Leeza
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    jnl said:

Any news on your scan?
    Any news on your scan? Praying it will be good!

Leeza

Prayers and positive vibes coming your way
    I hope by now you have had some positive news. I continue to send prayers your way.

Suzanne
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member

I hope by now you have had some positive news. I continue to send prayers your way.

Suzanne

Welcome sparky
    Sorry so late in posting, just wanted to welcome you. Sending prayers
  • sparky51
    sparky51 Member Posts: 37

Suzanne

Hi All,
    I had the CT scan

Hi All,

I had the CT scan yesterday and it went ok......just waiting for news. Since my dr is away this week I won't have news till next week. Wish I could say I felt better but I don't. Still in pain......right side of my chest, my shoulders and my lower back...
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    sparky51 said:

Hi All,
    I had the CT scan

Hi All,

I had the CT scan yesterday and it went ok......just waiting for news. Since my dr is away this week I won't have news till next week. Wish I could say I felt better but I don't. Still in pain......right side of my chest, my shoulders and my lower back...

waiting is so hard
    Sparky -
    Here's hoping that everything is okay with you - the waiting is SO hard. Prayers and hugs are coming your way!
    Linda
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    sparky51 said:

Hi All,
    I had the CT scan

Hi All,

Sending Good Thoughts and Prayers for a Good Scan
    I'm sorry you are still having pain, Sparky51. I hope you have something to help and can sleep. Waiting over the holiday really, really sucks, doesn't it? I hope you can keep busy and distracted, and keep positive thoughts. I'm sending you some, and wishes for an excellent report next week.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Sending Good Thoughts and Prayers for a Good Scan
    I'm sorry you are still having pain, Sparky51. I hope you have something to help and can sleep. Waiting over the holiday really, really sucks, doesn't it? I hope you can keep busy and distracted, and keep positive thoughts. I'm sending you some, and wishes for an excellent report next week.

Good thoughts and prayers
    Good thoughts and prayers that the scans are okay.
    Waiting is so awful. I wish someone could give you your results sooner.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    sparky51 said:

Your scan is over now
    Your scan is over now sparky, and, I am praying only for the best of news.
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Don't Give Up
    Don't give up. Let's hope that the news is good regarding your scan. You know, I now celebrate my BD on my end of cancer treatment date. We can move the December 25th date for you and always celebrate that date with you if you want.

P
  • sparky51
    aztec45 said:

Don't Give Up
    Don't give up. Let's hope that the news is good regarding your scan. You know, I now celebrate my BD on my end of cancer treatment date. We can move the December 25th date for you and always celebrate that date with you if you want.

P

I've never given up even
    I've never given up even when I was at my worst. I just grow weary of being sick for so long.....4.5 years is a long time to be ill. I've been off at different times anywhere from 2 months - 10 months at a time. I'm a very strong woman and have inspired a number of people around me including family, friends and coworkers. It's hard for me not to be strong no matter how sick I get.

Thanks everybody for your supportive words....they mean a lot
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    sparky51 said:

I've never given up even
    I've never given up even when I was at my worst. I just grow weary of being sick for so long.....4.5 years is a long time to be ill. I've been off at different times anywhere from 2 months - 10 months at a time. I'm a very strong woman and have inspired a number of people around me including family, friends and coworkers. It's hard for me not to be strong no matter how sick I get.

Thanks everybody for your supportive words....they mean a lot

You inspire me sparky and
    You inspire me sparky and amaze me!

Hugs, Kylez
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Sparky
    I pray your scan comes back with nothing serious. I have a question; At the time of your mastectomy what did they say as far as your cancer spreading to lymph nodes? I checked your profile but you had not written any information.
    This beast is an ongoing worry for us. It's awful!
    Praying for you.
    Annette

Praying that your scan will
    Praying that your scan will not show anything serious.
  • sparky51
    Kylez said:

You inspire me sparky and
    You inspire me sparky and amaze me!

Hugs, Kylez

Thanks so much Kylez
    Thanks so much Kylez {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I got the results from the scan today and the dr said the lung looked suspicious and he thinks the cancer may have returned. So I'm just waiting for the oncologist to look at it now and get back to me about what we're going to next do. Man I feel like crying :((((