I've only been in remission from breast cancer since the end of May and now the dr has found lung no

Comments

• sparky51
    sparky51 Member Posts: 37
    VickiSam said:

Miss Sparky .. We are here for you and praying for a
    miracle. You have been thru so much, and now to have this additional stress is not fair. We believe in miracles .. we see them daily, and we are hoping one has your name on it.

Postive thoughts and prayers coming your way our dear Sister.

Vicki Sam

Thanks everybody......I hope
    Thanks everybody......I hope everything goes well and I finally get a definite diagnosis. It's getting harder not to get depressed...:(((
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    pattimc said:

Sparky
    So sorry for what you are going through...go ahead and cry and scream and whatever else you want to do! Hoping and praying that you get good news and they don't make you wait too long!

Best to you!

Patti

Keep posting Sparky to
    Keep posting Sparky to update us. We are all praying for you!

Hugs, Diane
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Hi Sparky
    I think most of us would be a little depressed with all that you have been through and yet your spirit has rallied many times before and it will again. I hope that once you have a game plan again you will feel better. I just wish I could give you a big hug across the miles of cyber space!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    sparky51 said:

I spoke with the oncologist
    I spoke with the oncologist yesterday so he's going to arrange to see me one day next week even if it isn't during clinic hours. He said he needed to consult the radiologist about a biopsy because it seems the nodules are in a hard to reach spot. Apparently the oncologist had seen these nodes earlier and now they've grown. It seems he is also sending me to a thoracic surgeon as well and I see her next week as well. The thoracic surgeon is familiar with me as she looked after me during esophageal cancer. My oncologist believes the cancer has spread but won't know which cancer until a biopsy is done. Feel like I'm running low on strength at this time :(((

We will give you strength
    We will give you strength Sparky. When you are feeling tired, just come here and let us cheer you on and hold your hand.

Hugs, Lex
  • sparky51
    PinkPearl said:

Hi Sparky
    I think most of us would be a little depressed with all that you have been through and yet your spirit has rallied many times before and it will again. I hope that once you have a game plan again you will feel better. I just wish I could give you a big hug across the miles of cyber space!

Well I went to the thoracic
    Well I went to the thoracic surgeon yesterday.....pretty much a waste of a day.....waited 2 hours to see her for a total of 5 minutes. She's going to do a bone scan of the area where the lump is. She figures that the lump on the lung is the that she's already biopsied and and found nothing. Today I saw my oncologist and he says differently....he already knew about the other lump (benign) he's looking at a new lump. So now I'm waiting for dates for the 2 biopsies one for the lung and one for the lump on my chest

I feel so crappy I don't know how much more I can endure.....I'm so depressed I've even called into work for tonight....I don't have any energy :(((((
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    sparky51 said:

Well I went to the thoracic
    Well I went to the thoracic surgeon yesterday.....pretty much a waste of a day.....waited 2 hours to see her for a total of 5 minutes. She's going to do a bone scan of the area where the lump is. She figures that the lump on the lung is the that she's already biopsied and and found nothing. Today I saw my oncologist and he says differently....he already knew about the other lump (benign) he's looking at a new lump. So now I'm waiting for dates for the 2 biopsies one for the lung and one for the lump on my chest

I feel so crappy I don't know how much more I can endure.....I'm so depressed I've even called into work for tonight....I don't have any energy :(((((

I am sorry Sparky for all
    I am sorry Sparky for all you are enduring now. I hope that you can gain strength and encouragement from your sisters here. We are with you! Helping you to fight!

Lex
  • sparky51
    Alexis F said:

I am sorry Sparky for all
    I am sorry Sparky for all you are enduring now. I hope that you can gain strength and encouragement from your sisters here. We are with you! Helping you to fight!

Lex

Thanks so much
    Thanks so much everybody....I'm trying to stay as strong as I can. I just feel so crappy (both mentally and physically) that I don't know were I'm going to get any energy from.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    sparky51 said:

Thanks so much
    Thanks so much everybody....I'm trying to stay as strong as I can. I just feel so crappy (both mentally and physically) that I don't know were I'm going to get any energy from.

I can't understand how bad
    I can't understand how bad you feel sparky, but, please keep fighting and I pray that you will feel better mentally and physically quickly. I am praying to God to give you the strength you need.

Big hugs, Diane
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    DianeBC said:

I can't understand how bad
    I can't understand how bad you feel sparky, but, please keep fighting and I pray that you will feel better mentally and physically quickly. I am praying to God to give you the strength you need.

Big hugs, Diane

Let us know the dates for
    Let us know the dates for you biopsy's and we will all be with you in spirit. Sending my prayers to you an cyber hugs.

Megan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    sparky51 said:

I spoke with the oncologist
    I spoke with the oncologist yesterday so he's going to arrange to see me one day next week even if it isn't during clinic hours. He said he needed to consult the radiologist about a biopsy because it seems the nodules are in a hard to reach spot. Apparently the oncologist had seen these nodes earlier and now they've grown. It seems he is also sending me to a thoracic surgeon as well and I see her next week as well. The thoracic surgeon is familiar with me as she looked after me during esophageal cancer. My oncologist believes the cancer has spread but won't know which cancer until a biopsy is done. Feel like I'm running low on strength at this time :(((

Praying for you Sparky.
    Praying for you Sparky. Keep posting so we know how you are feeling and about the results of your tests.

Hugs, Susie
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    sparky51 said:

Thanks so much

Waiting is the worst...
    Sparky, I am so sorry that you still don't have a resolve. Try to be gentle to yourself,
    ANYTHING to give you some pleasure. I know it is hard to turn off your thoughts and
    to stop worrying but please try to avoid additional stress. Come and vent when needed.

Lotsa love,
    Ayse
  • sparky51
    aysemari said:

Waiting is the worst...
    Sparky, I am so sorry that you still don't have a resolve. Try to be gentle to yourself,
    ANYTHING to give you some pleasure. I know it is hard to turn off your thoughts and
    to stop worrying but please try to avoid additional stress. Come and vent when needed.

Lotsa love,
    Ayse

I will have the results of
    I will have the results of the bone scan this week but I don't have the dates for the biopsies as yet.....I wish they'd hurry up
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    sparky51 said:

I will have the results of
    I will have the results of the bone scan this week but I don't have the dates for the biopsies as yet.....I wish they'd hurry up

Post to let us know your
    Post to let us know your bone scan results. Praying it is clean!

Hugs, Jan
  • sparky51

Post to let us know your
    Post to let us know your bone scan results. Praying it is clean!

Hugs, Jan

I'll have the results of the
    I'll have the results of the bone scan on thursday but still don't have dates for the biopsies :(
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    sparky51 said:

I'll have the results of the bone scan on thursday but still don't have dates for the biopsies :(

Im praying
    Bet Thursday seems like a lifetime. Keeping you in my prayers for strength,courage and positive outcomes. Soft hugs for you,Katz
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    sparky51 said:

Sorry for your medical conditions
    Please stay positive. I know it easy to say than do, please know that we are with you. Please keep fighting and posting
    Hugs
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Moopy23 said:

Sending Good Thoughts and Prayers for a Good Scan
    I'm sorry you are still having pain, Sparky51. I hope you have something to help and can sleep. Waiting over the holiday really, really sucks, doesn't it? I hope you can keep busy and distracted, and keep positive thoughts. I'm sending you some, and wishes for an excellent report next week.

Just saw Lisa's picture
    And started crying. Today cried in doc office when I was given injection.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Katz77 said:

Im praying
    Bet Thursday seems like a lifetime. Keeping you in my prayers for strength,courage and positive outcomes. Soft hugs for you,Katz

Update us on your results.
    Update us on your results. We're all praying hard for you!

Hugs, Kylez
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Sorry for your medical conditions
    Please stay positive. I know it easy to say than do, please know that we are with you. Please keep fighting and posting
    Hugs

Thinking of you and praying
    Thinking of you and praying for you sparky. Please post your results, and, I am praying for good ones.

Hugs, Jan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    sparky51 said:

Hi All,
    I had the CT scan

Hi All,

I had the CT scan yesterday and it went ok......just waiting for news. Since my dr is away this week I won't have news till next week. Wish I could say I felt better but I don't. Still in pain......right side of my chest, my shoulders and my lower back...

Thinking about you Sparky
    Thinking about you Sparky and am praying for you!

Hugs, Angie