Asking for Your Prayers

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    warrrior3 said:

Will keep you
    in my positive thoughts and prayers. It's a good thing your sister is here to help you through this.

Moopy, I am so sorry you are
    Moopy, I am so sorry you are going through this. I am hoping and praying it is something else besides mets. I am glad Joe is on his way. How in the world would you ever think you could ever fail anyone here? You have been such a graceful source of strength fo us all. I think you home is going to be very crowded and Joe will have to fight his way through the crowd to get to you. We all all with you both. Big Big hugs!!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    carkris said:

Moopy, I am so sorry you are
    Moopy, I am so sorry you are going through this. I am hoping and praying it is something else besides mets. I am glad Joe is on his way. How in the world would you ever think you could ever fail anyone here? You have been such a graceful source of strength fo us all. I think you home is going to be very crowded and Joe will have to fight his way through the crowd to get to you. We all all with you both. Big Big hugs!!

I could not have said it better!
    Impossible for you to fail ANYONE!!! You are such a wonderful soul!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    warrrior3 said:

Will keep you
    in my positive thoughts and prayers. It's a good thing your sister is here to help you through this.

Lisa .. our dear Moopster .. God's hands and his Angels
    are surrounding you .. All I can offer is prayers, positive thoughts and friendship. Life just isn't fair ... I want to scream, kick and cuss --- I hate Breast Cancer and it's crappy path of destruction.

You are strong and amazing ... nothing will stop or hinder this fight!

Strength and Courage

Vicki Sam
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    VickiSam said:

Lisa .. our dear Moopster .. God's hands and his Angels
    are surrounding you .. All I can offer is prayers, positive thoughts and friendship. Life just isn't fair ... I want to scream, kick and cuss --- I hate Breast Cancer and it's crappy path of destruction.

You are strong and amazing ... nothing will stop or hinder this fight!

Strength and Courage

Vicki Sam

Praying
    I am so sorry you are having to go through this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless
    (((Janice)))
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908

Praying
    I am so sorry you are having to go through this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless
    (((Janice)))

Stay strong!
    Moopy, you are an amazing woman! You have been thru so much! It doesn't seem fair to have to tackle anything else! I know Joe is there for you as are all of us! Please try to stay strong! My prayers are with you! Please keep us updated! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    cruf said:

Stay strong!
    Moopy, you are an amazing woman! You have been thru so much! It doesn't seem fair to have to tackle anything else! I know Joe is there for you as are all of us! Please try to stay strong! My prayers are with you! Please keep us updated! HUGS!!! Cathy

The waiting
    is horrible. Nothing to do but imagine dire things. I'm glad your sister is with you, that Joe is on his way home. I'm waiting along with all the other pink sisters. Can you feel the circle of concern?

Try to relax. Try to sleep.

Sending you positive thoughts and energy.

xoxoxo
    Victoria
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    aisling8 said:

The waiting
    is horrible. Nothing to do but imagine dire things. I'm glad your sister is with you, that Joe is on his way home. I'm waiting along with all the other pink sisters. Can you feel the circle of concern?

Try to relax. Try to sleep.

Sending you positive thoughts and energy.

xoxoxo
    Victoria

Keeping you in my prayers
    and sending you much love and light your way! Try not to imagine the worst - we are all here for you - holding you tight with gentle caring!
    -Jenny
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Dear Sister Moopy,
    Sorry to hear this. Sending positive thoughts & prayers to you and Joe. Hang in there. hugs, jean
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Dear Sister Moopy,
    Sorry to hear this. Sending positive thoughts & prayers to you and Joe. Hang in there. hugs, jean

Oh Moopy and Joe,
    You know you have my prayer's.I am so sad to hear this kind of news. You both were there for me through my worst of times. You have been there to listen, my friend. You know more than most. What ever you need, what ever I can do for you. Please just ask. My prayers are with you always, with love.
    Kathy ~
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Kat11 said:

Oh Moopy and Joe,
    You know you have my prayer's.I am so sad to hear this kind of news. You both were there for me through my worst of times. You have been there to listen, my friend. You know more than most. What ever you need, what ever I can do for you. Please just ask. My prayers are with you always, with love.
    Kathy ~

All of my thoughts and
    All of my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'll be hoping that the waiting gets easier for you with your loved ones physically close and all of us with you in spirit.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Seriously?
    I just know there will be another reason why you have elevated enzyme levels. There just has to be. Something that they will have an easy fix to. And if not, then we will be here with you to help you over the next bump in the road. We will leave no friends behind! Darn, drats, *&^%$$**.....Cancer just plain sucks.
    You are blessed with Joe to help you through this and of course we are here. Your sister will be a rock for you too. You may even rally back the whole crew!! Ah, I see...your master plan to bring back the band. If I recall, I was back up singer (maybe?).
    Well, it's time for me & the Big guy to have a talk. All my friends are getting mets and I'm not happy about it. Know that I am with you & Joe in cyber space and spirit. Please do not feel you have let us down. You are not here to live up any expectations for us, you are here to live life for you.
    Hugs & hope....
    Pammy
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Dear Moopy...
    One of my not-so-frequent visits here to CSN, and my heart just dropped after reading your post.
    Please know that I am wishing you GOOD news, with all of my heart and soul. You will, of course, be in my prayers, friend. You and Joe.

God bless...
    CR
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    CR1954 said:

Dear Moopy...
    One of my not-so-frequent visits here to CSN, and my heart just dropped after reading your post.
    Please know that I am wishing you GOOD news, with all of my heart and soul. You will, of course, be in my prayers, friend. You and Joe.

God bless...
    CR

Let's hope this has to do with something else--
    NOT mets. Positive energy and prayers coming your way for the best possible news.

Hugs, Renee
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    missrenee said:

Let's hope this has to do with something else--
    NOT mets. Positive energy and prayers coming your way for the best possible news.

Hugs, Renee

Moopy and Joe, Many prayers
    Moopy and Joe, Many prayers are going up on your behalf. I was so sad to read your post. Please let us know the news when you find out. We're here for you. Much love and many hugs coming your way.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Sunrae said:

Moopy and Joe, Many prayers
    Moopy and Joe, Many prayers are going up on your behalf. I was so sad to read your post. Please let us know the news when you find out. We're here for you. Much love and many hugs coming your way.

Moopy and Joe
    Prayers & positive thoughts have been sending from my family to yours.
    I hope as Pammy said there is other reason for having high enzymes. I sent you a PM, please read it.
    Надеемся что все будет хорошо. Верим в успех и желаем удачи.
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    CR1954 said:

Dear Moopy...

God bless...
    CR

Moopy and Joe
    Thoughts and prayers are all I can give, but you've got them. I wish you didn't have to go through the emotional waiting period. Don't give up hope and stay strong. God bless.
    Marsha
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Moopy23 said:

So Grateful
    You all give ease to my heart and mind, and Joe's,too. I read some posts to Joe, who made it to the next flight back! The airline personnel were very kind, he said. If no freezing rain in Chicago, he will be here by 9 tonight.

The nurse for my oncologist in St. Louis called to say that the liver enzyme results and the MRI report are on her desk; she will see them first thing in the AM. My oncologist here has not called back yet. All this is a shock because the MRI last Wednesday was routine, to check on a benign pancreatic cyst. No one expected anything. I was told I'd get a call soon if there were any concerns. (That's why Joe felt comfortable flying up to see his dad.) A week later, the call comes.

So many dark hours and moments and days within the last 2 years, and the women of this board gave us light and hope and courage without fail or question. I am sorry if I failed any of you. I will report any news that I get. In the meantime, please know that I am reading your messages, and drawing hope and comfort.

Oh dear Moopy.... my heart
    Oh dear Moopy.... my heart goes out to you... however there is no way that you have failed anyone... please keep us posted, I hope Joe can reach you soon. Whatever you need please let us know... you have it without question...

Love, hugs & Prayers (by the truck loads)

~T

and know, that you are only down a couple of highways from me...and that is not too far...say the word and a sister will be at your side!
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668

Moopy and Joe
    Thoughts and prayers are all I can give, but you've got them. I wish you didn't have to go through the emotional waiting period. Don't give up hope and stay strong. God bless.
    Marsha

Sending prayers up for you
    I'm so sorry that you are going through this and I have already started praying for you while reading your post. Stay strong and know that we are all sending positive thoughts your way and tons of prayers to heaven for you.
    Dawne
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Sending Out Positive Thoughts
    Just got back after being out of town for 2 1/2 weeks. So sorry to read of your news. I'm going to keep you and Joe in my prayers and will hope you get good news back from your doctors. Hang in there and be strong we are here for you both.

Hugs, Sally
  • pbrndm5
    pbrndm5 Member Posts: 83

Sending Out Positive Thoughts
    Just got back after being out of town for 2 1/2 weeks. So sorry to read of your news. I'm going to keep you and Joe in my prayers and will hope you get good news back from your doctors. Hang in there and be strong we are here for you both.

Hugs, Sally

stay positive
    I know it's hard, but stay positive. My hugs and prayers go out to you and your family
    Denise