Asking for Your Prayers

Options

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Oh Moopy, I'm so sorry to
    Oh Moopy, I'm so sorry to hear this. Of course you and Joe are in my prayers always and forever. I know this will be OK too. We are with you and never leaving. HUGS take care sweetheart I'll be waiting to hear. prayers good thoughts and best wishes to you Kay,
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

Oh Moopy, I'm so sorry to
    Oh Moopy, I'm so sorry to hear this. Of course you and Joe are in my prayers always and forever. I know this will be OK too. We are with you and never leaving. HUGS take care sweetheart I'll be waiting to hear. prayers good thoughts and best wishes to you Kay,

Lisa and Joe
    Everyone has said everything already--
    You both will be in my thoughts and prayers hoping that it is something else.
    Love you both.

Margo and Jake.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    You will constantly be in my
    You will constantly be in my thoughts and even if I don't put it into a prayer, you know that God is eavesdropping.
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

You will constantly be in my
    You will constantly be in my thoughts and even if I don't put it into a prayer, you know that God is eavesdropping.

Prayers
    They are coming your way, Moopy and Joe. I am heartsick over this...too many of our warriors have had extra battles lately and I'm mad!

You are such a lovely, strong and courageous woman. I hope Joe gets home to you soon.

I work for an order of nuns and I am adding you to our prayer board where you will be prayed for by 800 sisters!!

Love to you,

Patti
  • mjjones453
    mjjones453 Member Posts: 155
    Options
    pattimc said:

Prayers
    They are coming your way, Moopy and Joe. I am heartsick over this...too many of our warriors have had extra battles lately and I'm mad!

You are such a lovely, strong and courageous woman. I hope Joe gets home to you soon.

I work for an order of nuns and I am adding you to our prayer board where you will be prayed for by 800 sisters!!

Love to you,

Patti

praying for you
    Moopy and Joe, You are in my thoughts and prayers, Mary
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options

praying for you
    Moopy and Joe, You are in my thoughts and prayers, Mary

I am sad to hear this news,
    I am sad to hear this news, it seems to be stiking so many of us. However, do not look at this at the end of the road, I am sure that your oncologist will have a plan that will help you. I am still getting chemo, but my tumor and swollen lymph nodes have shrunk and i am feeling better. I had 3 months of Taxol and now 6 months of taxadere and carboplatin. I know how scary and unbelievable it is to hear those words. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.
  • Sissybug
    Sissybug Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Prayers
    Moopy I am new to this board like about 5 minutes ago, but I am not new to prayer and right now as we speak I am asking God to comfort you and give you peace of mind and at the end of this day every thing will be just as it should be in your life.

Love you Moopy
    Sissybug in Texas
  • Betsy13
    Betsy13 Member Posts: 185
    Options
    Moopy and Joe
    Prayer, prayers, and more prayers coming your way! God is in control. I'm praying for a miracle!

Hugs to you,
    Betsy
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Sissybug said:

Prayers
    Moopy I am new to this board like about 5 minutes ago, but I am not new to prayer and right now as we speak I am asking God to comfort you and give you peace of mind and at the end of this day every thing will be just as it should be in your life.

Love you Moopy
    Sissybug in Texas

♥ Lisa ♥
    Lisa, my dear sweet friend. Tears are running down my cheeks as I read this post. I am praying right now that this will not be the beast again, it just can't be!

I am so thankful that Jackie is with you, and, I am sure that Joe is by now too. So, not only are your surrounded by your loving family there, but, you are surrounded by all of your sisters here that love you and are praying for you.

I pray that you can feel my arms around you, hugging you to let you know that I will do anything, anything to help you!

Even though I don't post here on CSN anymore, I will never forget the strength, the wisdom, the friendship, and, the smiles that you gave me! You are a treasure Lisa and a priceless friend to me!

I pray that you will be posting good news soon and that your beautiful smile will once again adorn your face! If for some reason it isn't good news, I will help you to fight, I will give you strength and hope to carry on another fight!

I love you Lisa, my sweet friend, and, am with you today in spirit, praying harder than I have ever prayed for you!

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>

</♥</font>
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    Options
    Betsy13 said:

Moopy and Joe
    Prayer, prayers, and more prayers coming your way! God is in control. I'm praying for a miracle!

Hugs to you,
    Betsy

Moopy & Joe
    Oh I don't know what to say. I can't stop the tears from flowing. Moopy you, MIMI, Jackie and I all came to the CSN boards about the same time. I feel such a connection between us as you always were there with such encouraging words for all of us. Now I can't think of anything to say . I love you dear Moopy! I will not stop thinking of you and Joe for a minute. My prayers are with you Both. Sending (((((HUGS)))) to you both. I am waiting for any news. Love Nancy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Grace
    We are reading your messages, every one, and yes, I can feel the circle of concern and hope and strength surrounding me and Joe. Like divine grace, your care is not something I have earned or deserve. But I wish you may feel the overwhelming gratitude I am sending to each of you, who took the time from your own lives and concerns and daily joys to lift us. To Meena and Jamie and Marsha and Libby, my special thanks. You remind us that good lives can be lived whatever "stage" medicine puts us in.

I am gathering test film copies--isn't it amazing how many tests we end up getting?--to send to my St. Louis onc, and waiting for the local onc. to react. Joe is researching steadily while trying to shake off tiredness from his roundtrip flight to WI yesterday.

Wishing you all much peace and love and health in the New Year.

Love,
    Moopy
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Your in my prayers!!
    Your in my prayers. Keep your head up. Put your armor on the another battle but just know
    that the WAR is not over.

Arkansasgirl

Moopy, I am so sad to read
    Moopy, I am so sad to read this. I am praying for you! I will be watching to see an update from you hopefully very soon with good news.

Sue :)
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

Moopy & Joe
    Oh I don't know what to say. I can't stop the tears from flowing. Moopy you, MIMI, Jackie and I all came to the CSN boards about the same time. I feel such a connection between us as you always were there with such encouraging words for all of us. Now I can't think of anything to say . I love you dear Moopy! I will not stop thinking of you and Joe for a minute. My prayers are with you Both. Sending (((((HUGS)))) to you both. I am waiting for any news. Love Nancy

Prayers and Hope
    Prayers and Hope are coming your way, Please keep your head up, I can only imagine what you are going through!
    Lots of Hugs Karie
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Grace
    We are reading your messages, every one, and yes, I can feel the circle of concern and hope and strength surrounding me and Joe. Like divine grace, your care is not something I have earned or deserve. But I wish you may feel the overwhelming gratitude I am sending to each of you, who took the time from your own lives and concerns and daily joys to lift us. To Meena and Jamie and Marsha and Libby, my special thanks. You remind us that good lives can be lived whatever "stage" medicine puts us in.

I am gathering test film copies--isn't it amazing how many tests we end up getting?--to send to my St. Louis onc, and waiting for the local onc. to react. Joe is researching steadily while trying to shake off tiredness from his roundtrip flight to WI yesterday.

Love,
    Moopy

Sending lots and lots of prayers!
    I am glad that I logged on today here, but, not happy to read this news Moopy. I know that Joe and you have been so happy to be moving on with your lives, and, now this. This is not fair!!!! You shouldn't even have to worry for one second of your life!

I pray that this is something that can be easily taken care of, and, not the ugly head of the beast again. I got on my knees after reading this post to pray to God to let you be ok. I believe strongly in prayer Moopy, and, I just know that all of our prayers will be answered.

I know that you will find strength with Joe and your sister, and, for that I am so thankful! But, don't forget about your sisters here, there is strength in numbers and there are bunches of us standing right with you!

Hugs, prayers and love from your " favorite lil kitty ",

♥ Noel
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Moopy,
    You are one of the

Moopy,
    You are one of the gals that is always in my prayers and I am so, so sorry that mets is a possibility. Now is the time to hold tight to that little shell. Glad that Joe is coming home to be with you. And if your sister is at all like you, this is exactly where she wants to be right now. These moments are what define us as family and I know that you are close to each other. It is where I would want to be.
    Don't worry about being coherent or calm. No one expects you or anyone who is awaiting news to be either. And if the news is bad, you do have excellent ladies on board who will guide you and be there with you every step of the way. I just wish they and you didn't need to be guided anywhere. Dam it I hate cancer. I just hate it. I never fear it for myself but I get so angry and scared for my sisters here. I hate the words recurrence and mets. I wish I was there to bring you ice cream and hold your hand and stammer to say all the right things and to make you laugh because I am very good at the laughter thing. But right now I can't laugh because it's hard to laugh with tears in my eyes and heart. I will continue to keep you and dear Joe in my heart and prayers. I hope that you hear soon because I hate waiting also.
    Know that you have the prayers and good thoughts of everyone on this board. You have a great medical team and they will be there for you whatever you need.
    Stef
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    fauxma said:

Moopy,
    You are one of the

Moopy,
    You are one of the gals that is always in my prayers and I am so, so sorry that mets is a possibility. Now is the time to hold tight to that little shell. Glad that Joe is coming home to be with you. And if your sister is at all like you, this is exactly where she wants to be right now. These moments are what define us as family and I know that you are close to each other. It is where I would want to be.
    Don't worry about being coherent or calm. No one expects you or anyone who is awaiting news to be either. And if the news is bad, you do have excellent ladies on board who will guide you and be there with you every step of the way. I just wish they and you didn't need to be guided anywhere. Dam it I hate cancer. I just hate it. I never fear it for myself but I get so angry and scared for my sisters here. I hate the words recurrence and mets. I wish I was there to bring you ice cream and hold your hand and stammer to say all the right things and to make you laugh because I am very good at the laughter thing. But right now I can't laugh because it's hard to laugh with tears in my eyes and heart. I will continue to keep you and dear Joe in my heart and prayers. I hope that you hear soon because I hate waiting also.
    Know that you have the prayers and good thoughts of everyone on this board. You have a great medical team and they will be there for you whatever you need.
    Stef

Moopy and Joe
    To both of you I offer all the prayers I can. So many of us have battled this beast so many times. I pray that this is just not the beast this time, but something else. I have felt like you and Joe and all the others here are my family. I send my hugs and prayers to you both. May this New Year bring you the news that the beast is gone, and may the only battle you have is the battle of the bulge from eating too many cookies! Hugs to you both, Cindy
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Grace

Love,
    Moopy

Waiting for results is so
    Waiting for results is so danged (I wanted to use a stronger word)hard! I'm sending positive thoughts so that you may have some peace and calm while you wait.

Big hugs,

Linda
  • Brooklynchele
    Brooklynchele Member Posts: 123
    Options
    Moopy and Joe
    Praying fro good news for you. So sorry to see this post. Hang in there and know we are all standing with you.
    Hugs,
    Michele
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Betsy13 said:

Moopy and Joe

Hugs to you,
    Betsy

Lisa and Joe
    As always I am a bit late in getting this post, but as I read this I am at such a loss for words. You two are in my thoughts and prayers, and will be until we hear from you regarding the findings. Stay strong, my friend, and know you are held up by many who are here for the both of you. Hugs, Judy
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Grace

Love,
    Moopy

Dear Lisa, My heart has
    Dear Lisa, My heart has dropped. Please know that my prayers are with you and Joe. I am looking for that post that offers a benign and simple explanation for your test results. But if the explanation is equivocal or points to metastases, know that my prayers and thoughts follow you every step of your journey.

Words can't convey how much the two of you have helped me during my hardest times. This heavy heart holds the two of you close. xoxoxoxo Lynn