Asking for Your Prayers

Options

Comments

• pbrndm5 said:

stay positive
    I know it's hard, but stay positive. My hugs and prayers go out to you and your family
    Denise

Prayers
    ...for you, Joe, and your families.
  • BunnyJane
    BunnyJane Member Posts: 213
    Options
    pbrndm5 said:

stay positive
    I know it's hard, but stay positive. My hugs and prayers go out to you and your family
    Denise

You are in my thoughts
    Please stay strong and think positively.

Hugs to you and Joe.

Jane
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Aww Moopy I'm SO sorry to
    Aww Moopy I'm SO sorry to hear this. I'm sending you positive thoughts & energy & hoping & praying that you will be ok. The waiting is so hard. I hope Joe will be there with you soon & am thankful that you have your sister there with you.
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options

Aww Moopy I'm SO sorry to
    Aww Moopy I'm SO sorry to hear this. I'm sending you positive thoughts & energy & hoping & praying that you will be ok. The waiting is so hard. I hope Joe will be there with you soon & am thankful that you have your sister there with you.
    *hugs*
    Heather

Whatever the results, don't give up hope.
    Moopy,

We all live in fear of the next test results so we feel your pain. Just know that there are so many treatments available no matter what the test results show. All of your bc sisters are here for you praying for good news and surrounding you and Joe with white healing light. Hugs.

Roseann
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Dear Moopy,
    As others have said, you are a source of inspiration, endurance, courage and love. May all these gifts come back to you a thousandfold.

You are in my prayers.

Sue
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Moopy
    I am just numb with sadness and shock about your news. You have no idea how much you mean to all of us here. You are always an inspiration to all of us, and I hope that we can be the same to you. We are all surrounding you with hugs, prayers, and so much love that I'm sure you must be feeling the waves.
    Love,
    Linda
  • jamiegww
    jamiegww Member Posts: 384
    Options
    Praying for you Moopy!
    It's a great time for miracles and I hope you get one of them.

Hugs!!!
    Jamie
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Praying for You Both
    Waiting is the worst! Praying for peace and calm for you both.

Blessings,

Sally
  • 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    jamiegww said:

Praying for you Moopy!
    It's a great time for miracles and I hope you get one of them.

Hugs!!!
    Jamie

Prayers for you and Joe
    Oh Moopy, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I'm glad that you have your sister and Joe will be with you soon. Try not to worry (easier said then done)and I hope you will be able to speak with your oncologist asap, then you will be able to know the true details. I will say a special prayer for you to St. Peregrine. An abundance of Love Surf
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    You have
    all of my positive thoughts coming your way. Just don't give up or give in.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

So Grateful
    You all give ease to my heart and mind, and Joe's,too. I read some posts to Joe, who made it to the next flight back! The airline personnel were very kind, he said. If no freezing rain in Chicago, he will be here by 9 tonight.

The nurse for my oncologist in St. Louis called to say that the liver enzyme results and the MRI report are on her desk; she will see them first thing in the AM. My oncologist here has not called back yet. All this is a shock because the MRI last Wednesday was routine, to check on a benign pancreatic cyst. No one expected anything. I was told I'd get a call soon if there were any concerns. (That's why Joe felt comfortable flying up to see his dad.) A week later, the call comes.

So many dark hours and moments and days within the last 2 years, and the women of this board gave us light and hope and courage without fail or question. I am sorry if I failed any of you. I will report any news that I get. In the meantime, please know that I am reading your messages, and drawing hope and comfort.

Dark hours, indeed!
    Moopy,

I will be thinking about you all night. And hoping and wishing that tomorrow's results
    will lighten these dark hours.

I hope to hear your good news.

hugs,
    Ayse
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

You have
    all of my positive thoughts coming your way. Just don't give up or give in.

Hugs,
    Georgia

sweet sweet Moopy! I will
    sweet sweet Moopy! I will def pray for you and Joe! I also have mets, HAD in my liver that cleared up totally!!! (Still fighting the bone mets and cf fluid mets) I just know you will fight with the all your courage and beat this too!

Your name will be specific in my nightly and morning prayers!!

Hugs and love from Texas!!!!! Libby xoxo
    ♥♥♥♥
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

So Grateful
    You all give ease to my heart and mind, and Joe's,too. I read some posts to Joe, who made it to the next flight back! The airline personnel were very kind, he said. If no freezing rain in Chicago, he will be here by 9 tonight.

The nurse for my oncologist in St. Louis called to say that the liver enzyme results and the MRI report are on her desk; she will see them first thing in the AM. My oncologist here has not called back yet. All this is a shock because the MRI last Wednesday was routine, to check on a benign pancreatic cyst. No one expected anything. I was told I'd get a call soon if there were any concerns. (That's why Joe felt comfortable flying up to see his dad.) A week later, the call comes.

So many dark hours and moments and days within the last 2 years, and the women of this board gave us light and hope and courage without fail or question. I am sorry if I failed any of you. I will report any news that I get. In the meantime, please know that I am reading your messages, and drawing hope and comfort.

my dear sister and friend
    my heart is breaking for you now, tears wont quit coming...i know how very hard it is for you to wait for results , it is sheer torture! im so glad Jackie is there with you and Joe will be home soon to hold and comfort his beloved Moopy. I wish i were there to hug you..maybe you will feel my love and prayers tonight cuz i am praying so very hard. Please God let it be something else. Even if it is the @#$%%#@ beast, you are such a beautiful and strong survivor... you will beat this also hun.

if there is anything at all please let me know, you have always been there for me. I have to work tomorrow or I would call you. I am off at 6:30, if you feel like talking let me know. I will have you in my prayers and hoping for only the best news. Give my love to Joe also, I know how much that dear man loves you. I love you too.

your sister from montana and friend,
    jackie
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

So Grateful

Hey girl,
    you havn't failed any of us! Don't even know what you are talking about there!You are awesome and we are just thankful to have someone like you on here!
    If anyone has failed,it's me and my friendship with you-I havn't made a very good one,and I'm sorry.
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    So very sorry
    to hear this news,my dear friend.It breaks my heart.
    Jeremy and I will both be praying for you(and Joe-because as we all know,this disease not only affects the one who is diagnosed,but all who love them as well.).
    I love you.
    Your friend,Patty Here is hoping that it is not mets,but something else that can be taken care of!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Anything but, anything but, anything but...
    Oh, no... No... NO!!!

Dearest Lisa...

"Anything but, anything but, anything but..." will be my own personal repeated mantra, until you know more & for sure. Will fervently hope & pray for a "simple" remedy - infection/antibiotics?, anything but...

Heartbroken for this horrible fright, worry, concern, the awful stress of waiting. Finding some comfort knowing Jackie is with you, and Joe will be very soon (if not already).

Sending up hopeful prayers for protection, and cyberhugs that don't end. Holding you closer than ever within my thoughts, and my heart.

Love you, sweet & precious friend,
    Susan xo
  • crselby
    crselby Member Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Please let it be gall stones!!
    Dear moopy and Joe,
    I represent the legions of women who scan these boards but don't often post. We are behind you two with prayers, good vibrations, etc. Can you feel the silent crowd sending it all your way? Your stories have given me hope since I joined in October of '09, when my active treatment was done. I'm hoping you have gall stones!!!
    ~~Connie~~
  • Hubby
    Hubby Member Posts: 325
    Options
    Sending Prayers
    Sending hugs and prayers; don't know what to add or say. Every time I hear about a reccurance or mets, it's like a punch in the stomach.

Sending Prayers and Hugs

Bob
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    You have my prayers
    Moopy,

I am sorry to see this posting. I was just smiling the other day when I saw another post from you - I like your new picture.

You, Joe, and your sister will be in my prayers while you wait for those calls. I will watch for more updates as you post them.

Take care.

Wolfi
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Sending cyber hugs!
    Moopy there is no way you or your honey have ever failed any of us you are a wonderfully supportive gal with a wonderfully supportive guy!

I am sending cyber hugs to engulf you with my support, postive thoughts and ferocious prayers, let it be a false alarm. Trust prayers are being lifted for you and Joe as well as Joe's dad.

♥»-(¯`v´¯)-»♥ BIG HUGS FOR MOOPY ♥»-(¯`v´¯)-»♥

RE