Please Say A Prayer For Me ♥ Update on Bone Scan Date

123457»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Dearest Sweet Jeanne
    I am just now seeing this post and am sending your more positive thoughts and prayers, I hope all you tests went well this week, I know waiting for results is the hardest, but please post and let us know your Okay.

We're all worried, and are praying for only the best for you.

God bless.
    Aurora

Sweet Jeanne
    We are all waiting to hear something. I hope everything is ok.

Angie
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Dearest Sweet Jeanne
    I am just now seeing this post and am sending your more positive thoughts and prayers, I hope all you tests went well this week, I know waiting for results is the hardest, but please post and let us know your Okay.

We're all worried, and are praying for only the best for you.

God bless.
    Aurora

Sending you positive
    Sending you positive thoughts and lots of prayers for clean tests!

Debby
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Kristin N said:

Jeanne ☻
    I am starting to worry like the others as to why you haven't posted yet. Please let us know how the bone scan went and good luck tomorrow with your mammo and ultrasound. My prayers are with you my sweet friend!

Kristin ♥

Praying for your good health
    Praying for your good health and good test results Jeanne! Post and let us know how your scan went.

Hugs,

Leeza
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    chenheart said:

I too am concerned and
    I too am concerned and anxious to hear from/about you, sweet Jeanne. Let us know, please???

Hugs, and all good thoughts!

Chen♥

Worried
    We are concerned. Hope that we read tomorrow that your tests were all ok.

♥ Noel
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Akiss4me said:

Me too Jeanne
    I am adding my prayers that all goes well for you tomorrow. Please post when you can and let us know what is happening. We are here for you. Pammy

Jeanne
    Jeanne, how did your bone scan go or do you know anything yet? Praying that all will be ok.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Dear Jeanne....we will be
    Dear Jeanne....we will be waiting until Wednesday to see how your bone scan comes out. Please post when you know the results, and it will set everyone at ease. Here's hoping for a good report. Hugs.

Judy

Praying to hear something.
    Praying to hear something. You said tomorrow is your radiation oncologist's appointment, so, hopefully you will post with good news to share with us Jeanne!

We have all been hoping and praying to hear good news or at least how you are doing.

Hope to hear soon!

Kylez ♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    mimivac said:

Looking for Jeanne!
    I hope all is well and that you are only thinking about what to do over the weekend. Please let us know when you can.

Mimi

Praying for some good news
    Praying for some good news soon Jeanne!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

prayer
    Jeanne, I will certainly say a prayer for you. Please let me know how you are and your outcome when you can. Thinking of you and praying for you Kathy

Today is when you get your results from your tests. Hoping to hear from you Jeanne today or tonight. Praying reallly hard for good results for you!

Sue :)
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Ritzy said:

Today is when you get your results from your tests. Hoping to hear from you Jeanne today or tonight. Praying reallly hard for good results for you!

Yes, it's Wednesday
    and we are anxiously waiting to hear, Jeanne. Hope with all my heart that all is well.

Mimi
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    mimivac said:

Yes, it's Wednesday
    and we are anxiously waiting to hear, Jeanne. Hope with all my heart that all is well.

Mimi

Dragging my butt out of bed
    Dragging my butt out of bed just for you Jeanne... because I wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts today too.. We are all with you in spirit and I pray that good news is forth coming... hang in there... we love you!

Hugs,

~T
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    taleena said:

Dragging my butt out of bed
    Dragging my butt out of bed just for you Jeanne... because I wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts today too.. We are all with you in spirit and I pray that good news is forth coming... hang in there... we love you!

Hugs,

~T

Jeanne
    Still praying that all is well. Love Jackie
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    rjjj said:

Jeanne
    Still praying that all is well. Love Jackie

Jeanne
    I am so hoping that

Jeanne

I am so hoping that you and we will hear good news. Prayers and hugs coming your way.
    Stef
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member

will do!
    I'm so sorry, Jeanne. I've just come off a scare myself, and know how awful it can be ... waiting, waiting, waiting. I will pray for you, for peace to guard your heart and your mind, for comfort and strength in the waiting.

much love and a big [hug]!
    dh

Waiting and Praying for You
    Jeanne, please post when you can and let us know how you are. You see, you are greatly cared for here, and we all have been sending up positive thoughts and prayers. Joe and I hope you are out celebrating good test results tonight.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    fauxma said:

Jeanne
    I am so hoping that

Jeanne

I am so hoping that you and we will hear good news. Prayers and hugs coming your way.
    Stef

Jeanne
    Thinking of you tonight, Always praying
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    We are on pins and needles...............
    ...........please let us know how you are. Still sending positive vibes your way.

Hugs
    Jadie<3
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Jadie said:

We are on pins and needles...............
    ...........please let us know how you are. Still sending positive vibes your way.

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

Anxiously waiting
    Don't mean to be so persistent, but like Moopy said, you are greatly cared for around here and we miss you. Whatever it is, we want to be here for you.

Mimi
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    mimivac said:

Anxiously waiting
    Don't mean to be so persistent, but like Moopy said, you are greatly cared for around here and we miss you. Whatever it is, we want to be here for you.

Mimi

Waiting like the others to
    Waiting like the others to hear something Jeanne. Praying for you!