Please Say A Prayer For Me ♥ Update on Bone Scan Date

Options

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers your way.
    Sending prayers your way. Easier said than done, but try not to worry!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    jk1952 said:

I just finished praying that
    I just finished praying that the testing will be soon, that it is nothing serious, and that the Lord will give you comfort and peace as you wait.

Joyce

Jeanne, my thoughts and
    Jeanne, my thoughts and prayers are with you until you get an answer to this next bout. Keep an upbeat attitude, and know that there are those of us who will be waiting to hear the results. Hang in there, girl. Hugs,

Judy
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Hi Jeanne -
    I am so sorry you are going through this. I know what you are feeling, still waiting results on my biopsy earlier this week. Its so scary to have to have this fear again, after all we have been through. I am squeezing my eyes shut tight and praying with all my might for you and I just know it will be just a little bump in the road and everything will be ok for you.
    Love ya back - Pat
  • shadow1970
    shadow1970 Member Posts: 14
    Options
    Praying
    You will be in my prayers every day....
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    padee6339 said:

Hi Jeanne -
    I am so sorry you are going through this. I know what you are feeling, still waiting results on my biopsy earlier this week. Its so scary to have to have this fear again, after all we have been through. I am squeezing my eyes shut tight and praying with all my might for you and I just know it will be just a little bump in the road and everything will be ok for you.
    Love ya back - Pat

I am sorry
    I am praying as hard as I can for you Jeanne. It is like the others said, having bc once is awful, I can't imagine having it twice as you have and then to have this. But, be assured that we are all praying for you and prayer works!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Q088suzie
    Q088suzie Member Posts: 27
    Options

Praying
    You will be in my prayers every day....

Jeanne,,,ditto
    I have to repeat what someone else said...Put it all into God's hands...He is working thru these boards to help us all to help eachother. Let go and Let God!! Hope your news is swift and good. Suzie
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    I had the same test when I
    I had the same test when I had hip pain. It may just be over work. Hang in there. Don't be scared. A little prayer for you.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

I had the same test when I
    I had the same test when I had hip pain. It may just be over work. Hang in there. Don't be scared. A little prayer for you.

Sending you good thoughts
    Sending you good thoughts and tons of prayers! Praying that you just overworked yourself in your flowers.

Gentle Hugs!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Awwwww Sweetie~ a big
    Awwwww Sweetie~ a big Cyber-Hug to you! ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

Of course you have all of the prayers and positive thoughts of your entire CSN family~ please keep us posted!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    (((((((((Jeanne)))))))))
    Sending positive vibes and big cyber hugs your way.

Jadie<3
  • lmmo
    lmmo Member Posts: 56
    Options
    chenheart said:

Awwwww Sweetie~ a big
    Awwwww Sweetie~ a big Cyber-Hug to you! ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

Of course you have all of the prayers and positive thoughts of your entire CSN family~ please keep us posted!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

prayers
    So sorry and will keep you in my prayers!
    Lisa
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Praying for you, Jeanne
    I am praying that you get answers soon and that it is indeed nothing to worry about. It is much easier said than done not to worry, but if you find your mind falling on your worries, just try to gently refocus on something that will make you smile until the time passes and you have your answers.

(((((((HUGS)))))))))
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Options
    Jeanne
    You are in my thoughts and prayers!! Hugs, Diane
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    chickad52 said:

Jeanne
    You are in my thoughts and prayers!! Hugs, Diane

Praying for you Jeanne
    I am praying Jeanne that you just over did it in your gardens. Please keep us updated on when your bone scan is and the results, which I know will be just fine! I am glad that you finally told your rads oncologist so that he is getting you tested! Big hugs!

Kristin ♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Oh, Jeanne, so sorry you are
    Oh, Jeanne, so sorry you are having this scare. I know I would be scared too even though there are many other things that can be causing this pain. Especially if you have been gardening etc. Our minds still travel to the cancer road and since you have been there twice it is normal for you to feel that this could be mets to the bone. I prayer that it is not and I am sending all my most postive energy your way. Hopefully they will get the scan scheduled quickly and you will have answers. The wait and wondering is so awful. Know that we are all sending our bestest wishes for this to be nothing more than overdoing in the garden. Try not to worry (so much easier said than done) and know we are all here for you.
    Stef
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Of course, Jeanne...
    Sending positive thoughts and sincere hopes your way. As we so often state here on the board, we survivors must be ever vigilant about our own health. The cost, often: scary tests. I'm glad you brought your pain to your doctor's attention. And will hope that the scan reveals nothing of concern. That it's just a double check.

Kind regards, Susan
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    Prayers coming your way....
    Hi Jeanne,
    I hope you get an appointment scheduled soon! Take care of yourself & try to keep positive! "Worry never robs today of its sorrow....it only saps today of its joy" - when I was going through chemo one of the nurses told me that. We are all here for you! Tons of prayers and love coming your way.
    -Jenny
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Prayers.....
    Jeanne....consider it done.....No use in telling you to try and stay calm and postive....I think we all worry with every new pain.....Please keep us posted....."
    Prayers to you.......
    Nancy
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    MAJW said:

Prayers.....
    Jeanne....consider it done.....No use in telling you to try and stay calm and postive....I think we all worry with every new pain.....Please keep us posted....."
    Prayers to you.......
    Nancy

With you
    Jeanne, I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I know you are scared, but, we are all here to hold your hand thru this.

Praying for you, Angie
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

2 Timothy 1:7
    Dear Jeanne-

The following bible verse was always very comforting for me.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear;
    but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:7

You will be in my prayers, dear sister.

From the heart, Kat

P.S. My husband and I have learned to put everything in God's hands. This is a very comforting feeling, Jeanne. .

Lots of prayers for you
    Ofcourse I will put you in my prayers. I hope that you have the bone scan very quickly and that you find out that it is just your overworking in your gardens. We are here for you.

Hugs, Leeza