Please Say A Prayer For Me ♥ Update on Bone Scan Date

Options

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

I am so sorry that you have
    I am so sorry that you have to go thru this. And, I understand you are scared. I will pray for you as the others on this site and I know our prayers will be answered and your test will be clean.

I also wanted to tell you
    I also wanted to tell you that I had a bone scan and it doesn't hurt or anything. They do inject you with radioactive dye and then you come back about 3 or 4 hours later for the scan, but, it didn't take too long. I think around 40 minutes. I know you probably know this, but, thought I would tell you that I, like others, understand the fear of this test.

But, just think, once you have it done and find out that you are fine, you will be so relieved and have it out of the way.

I am praying for you!

Debby
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Paula1001 said:

Prayers are with you
    Good luck with everything. The waiting is horrible. With all the positive thoughts coming your way, it just has to be something else.

Dear Jeanne, I along with so
    Dear Jeanne, I along with so many who care for you will be with you in spirit tomorrow afternoon. Powerful prayers are being offered for you, and positive thoughts sent your way. We will wait with you, and celebrate with you on the 21st.

Love,
    Moopy
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Hugs & prayers sent your
    Hugs & prayers sent your way, Jeanne--I will be thinking of you.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Tux said:

Hugs & prayers sent your
    Hugs & prayers sent your way, Jeanne--I will be thinking of you.

Sending you prayers
    Sending you lots of prayers for tomorrow's test. I know that it will be ok Jeanne. Please try not to worry about it. Will wait to read your results next week, which I just know, will be dancing with NED!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Tomorrow is
    filled with prayers for you Jeanne! We are all with you!

Sue :)

My friend Jeanne
    My heart just goes out to you. I am praying for you, praying that your bone scan will be clean! You have already been thru enough! So, I am wishing you the best of luck tomorrow on your scan and good luck next week on your other tests. I will be waiting to hear the "GOOD" results!

Kristin ♥
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    brenda247 said:

prayers 4 you
    I will keep you in my prayers!!!!!!! Hope you the very best of luck!!!!!!!! Brenda hugsssss!!!

Echoing the words of all of
    Echoing the words of all of our sisters - you are in my prayers now and tomorrow. We are with you! xoxoxox Lynn
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Sending you prayers
    Sending you lots of prayers for tomorrow's test. I know that it will be ok Jeanne. Please try not to worry about it. Will wait to read your results next week, which I just know, will be dancing with NED!

Hugs, Leeza

Sweet Jeanne
    I wish that I could wipe away all of your fears of these tests that are coming up, but, I can't do that. And, I know the waiting will be hard, but, I want you to know that all of us will be right here, waiting to see you write that your tests are clean and that you are Dancing with NED! I know that is what will happen. You have been such a gift to this board, you helped so many to get thru rads, you always write just what we need to make us smile, you were the first to add color and your little hearts always make me smile, you are needed here and loved. So, my friend Jeanne, know that our prayers are all with you tomorrow and next week. I know that you have a big support group there, but, just know that you have one here too!

♥ Noel
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Noel said:

Sweet Jeanne
    I wish that I could wipe away all of your fears of these tests that are coming up, but, I can't do that. And, I know the waiting will be hard, but, I want you to know that all of us will be right here, waiting to see you write that your tests are clean and that you are Dancing with NED! I know that is what will happen. You have been such a gift to this board, you helped so many to get thru rads, you always write just what we need to make us smile, you were the first to add color and your little hearts always make me smile, you are needed here and loved. So, my friend Jeanne, know that our prayers are all with you tomorrow and next week. I know that you have a big support group there, but, just know that you have one here too!

♥ Noel

Hope for the best
    Jeanne,
    Sorry I missed your post. My heart goes out to you. You have been an inspiration for this board.
    Knowing you, a 23 years survivor give everybody hope and good outlook to future.
    I am hoping you you have been doing well today.

Hugs
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Thank you my friends! ♥

The bone scan is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I go in 3 hours early to get the radioactive injection, then come back in the late afternoon for the actual bone scan. They said that the results wouldn't be known until next week. I go in next Monday for my first ultrasound and my first diagnostic mammo. Then, I have an appointment that Wednesday, the 21st, to go over all of my tests with my rads oncologist. So, I am praying to come home and to post here that I am NED! That would be such a great feeling to have!

I want to thank all of you for your kind, thoughtful and encouraging posts to me. You have no idea how much they mean to me. I hope and pray that you all realize how meaningful and supportive your words are to me. I have come to love and respect all of you so much. And, in my time of need, there you all were for me. So, please continue to pray for me and know how much I love all of you! I am so blessed to have you in my life! Thank you my friends ♥!

Love, Jeanne ♥

Prayers for tomorrow and
    Prayers for tomorrow and next Monday and that next Wednesday shows that NED has polished his shoes and wants to do a tango or two or more with you.
    You are always here for all of us so it is only right that now we are giving you an extra shot of good, positive vibes.
    Stef
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Echoing the words of all of
    Echoing the words of all of our sisters - you are in my prayers now and tomorrow. We are with you! xoxoxox Lynn

Jeanne
    I am repeating what everyone else is saying...Wishing you good luck today with your test and with next weeks tests, and, saying lots of prayers for you. You are an inspiration to all of us and we are all here for you!

Lex♥
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    mimivac said:

Oh, Jeanne
    I just saw this and am so sorry you are going through so much stress right now. I know first hand the anxiety associated with pain and scans. I, too, waited a while to let my oncologist know and then a while to get the bone scan. I was waiting for the pain to go away on its own. It didn't and I was terrified about what long-term bone pain could mean. Finally had the scan and it was totally benign. Only then did the pain begin to go away. I think the same will happen to you, too. Your doctor wants peace of mind for you. That is why he ordered the scan. We are here for you until you receive the all clear.

Mimi

I am sending
    you lots of prayers and big hugs for today! Wishing you good luck with your bone scan today. I know you are nervous, we all would be, but, we are here to support you Jeanne. You are such a wonderful, beautiful bc survivor and we all will be waiting to hear the GOOD results!

Angie
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options

Hope for the best
    Jeanne,
    Sorry I missed your post. My heart goes out to you. You have been an inspiration for this board.
    Knowing you, a 23 years survivor give everybody hope and good outlook to future.

Hugs

Jeanne
    I am praying that things are going ok and turn out good. Try to keep your head up and smile. You are definately in my prayers.

Take care
    laura
  • lolad
    Options

Hope for the best
    Jeanne,

Hugs

Jeanne
    I am praying that things are going ok and turn out good. Try to keep your head up and smile. You are definately in my prayers.

Take care
    laura
  • lolad
    Options

Hope for the best
    Jeanne,

Hugs

Jeanne

Take care
    laura
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    lolad said:

Jeanne

Take care
    laura

Also in mine
    Prayers, that is. I hope that today's test shows no cancer for you. We will all celebrate that good news. And, good luck next Monday on your other tests! We are with you!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    GG40 said:

Of course you are scared
    Of course you are scared dear lady. I will definitely pray for your scan to be clear and for you to have peace in the waiting. Waiting has to be just about the hardest thing there is...knowing is always better than waiting. I have a good feeling about this but I know it's so tough.....Trust me to pray.
    Blessings Jeanne,
    GG

Hope today's test went well
    I know that your bone scan is over by now, and, I am sorry that I missed posting to you. But, I pray that it went well and that next week you will do fine with your other tests and then we will hear that you are with NED! We are all praying for you Jeanne!

Big hugs!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Also in mine
    Prayers, that is. I hope that today's test shows no cancer for you. We will all celebrate that good news. And, good luck next Monday on your other tests! We are with you!

Test done?
    Hi Jeanne! I hope your scan went ok today and that you are feeling better. I also wish you the best of luck next Monday with your other tests. Post when you know something please as we all are anxious to see how you are. You are a huge asset on this site and I hope you know that! We want to know that NED is with you!

Sue :)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    lolad said:

Jeanne

Take care
    laura

Praying that your test went
    Praying that your test went ok yesterday and that you are just resting today. And, good luck on your tests next week. Praying for you!

Kylez ♥
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Paula1001 said:

Prayers are with you
    Good luck with everything. The waiting is horrible. With all the positive thoughts coming your way, it just has to be something else.

Jeanne
    You know that I am here for you, as the others are too. Post and let us know how your bone scan went for you yesterday. We are all praying for good results on it and on your tests next Monday. You are such a positive force on here and a bright spot that we need you on here.

♥ Noel

and, i am still trying to figure out those hearts that you do. hehe love them!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    lolad said:

Jeanne

Take care
    laura

I posted on the other one
    I posted on the other one too that I hope that your bone scan went ok for you and that you hear positive good news soon.

Praying for you,

Debby