Please Say A Prayer For Me ♥ Update on Bone Scan Date

Options

Comments

• JmG86
    JmG86 Member Posts: 53
    Options
    Our prayers are with you
    Try to keep yourself busy, because I know you will worry worry worry! It's truly scary, but remember all of us here worrying with you, suporting you, hoping and praying for you.
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    JmG86 said:

Our prayers are with you
    Try to keep yourself busy, because I know you will worry worry worry! It's truly scary, but remember all of us here worrying with you, suporting you, hoping and praying for you.

Jeanne
    Let us know as soon as you find out. Of course you are in my prayers as always. Love, jackie
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Jeanne
    Let us know as soon as you find out. Of course you are in my prayers as always. Love, jackie

One of the things about
    One of the things about surviving is that you are getting older to have these pains. Prayers and hugs to you for peace and a good result. this is my second time too, 1994 and now both primaries.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    fauxma said:

Oh, Jeanne, so sorry you are
    Oh, Jeanne, so sorry you are having this scare. I know I would be scared too even though there are many other things that can be causing this pain. Especially if you have been gardening etc. Our minds still travel to the cancer road and since you have been there twice it is normal for you to feel that this could be mets to the bone. I prayer that it is not and I am sending all my most postive energy your way. Hopefully they will get the scan scheduled quickly and you will have answers. The wait and wondering is so awful. Know that we are all sending our bestest wishes for this to be nothing more than overdoing in the garden. Try not to worry (so much easier said than done) and know we are all here for you.
    Stef

Please let us know, when you
    Please let us know, when you can, as to when your bone scan is. Saying lots of prayers for you!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

One of the things about
    One of the things about surviving is that you are getting older to have these pains. Prayers and hugs to you for peace and a good result. this is my second time too, 1994 and now both primaries.

I am so sorry that you have
    I am so sorry that you have to go thru this. And, I understand you are scared. I will pray for you as the others on this site and I know our prayers will be answered and your test will be clean.
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Aww Jeanne
    of course my prayers are with you! and everyone here, so sorry I took so long to find this post.
    I'm sure you are scared, but if your rad oc says not to worry, hopefully that will give you some relief.
    Let us know as soon as you get your scan.
    =^..^=
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Prayers going your way
    God bless you!

Jeanne, please be sure and
    Jeanne, please be sure and let us know when you have your bone scan scheduled.

Praying for you, Noel
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

I had the same test when I
    I had the same test when I had hip pain. It may just be over work. Hang in there. Don't be scared. A little prayer for you.

Should all of us get a bone
    Should all of us get a bone scan? I know I have some pains sometimes, but, just take something for it and never say anything to my oncologist.

Angie
  • babebussie
    babebussie Member Posts: 150
    Options
    My prayers are with you my
    My prayers are with you my sister. I experienced the same thing not long ago i only wish my results were good after the bone scan. My cancer did spread to the bone but i'm doing pretty good. I get these bone infusions every month and that helps a great deal.
    I will pray for you and hope you dont walk this path. God is good and he will take care of you. If you want to talk send me an email.
    Much luv to you.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Calleen said:

Sending
    Prayer's to you!!! I'm glad you told us so we can keep prayers going for you!!!

Let us know when your scan
    Let us know when your scan is scheduled. Lots of prayers for you!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

My prayers are with you my
    My prayers are with you my sister. I experienced the same thing not long ago i only wish my results were good after the bone scan. My cancer did spread to the bone but i'm doing pretty good. I get these bone infusions every month and that helps a great deal.
    I will pray for you and hope you dont walk this path. God is good and he will take care of you. If you want to talk send me an email.
    Much luv to you.

Thank you my friends! ♥

The bone scan is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I go in 3 hours early to get the radioactive injection, then come back in the late afternoon for the actual bone scan. They said that the results wouldn't be known until next week. I go in next Monday for my first ultrasound and my first diagnostic mammo. Then, I have an appointment that Wednesday, the 21st, to go over all of my tests with my rads oncologist. So, I am praying to come home and to post here that I am NED! That would be such a great feeling to have!

I want to thank all of you for your kind, thoughtful and encouraging posts to me. You have no idea how much they mean to me. I hope and pray that you all realize how meaningful and supportive your words are to me. I have come to love and respect all of you so much. And, in my time of need, there you all were for me. So, please continue to pray for me and know how much I love all of you! I am so blessed to have you in my life! Thank you my friends ♥!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Paula1001
    Paula1001 Member Posts: 35
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Thank you my friends! ♥

The bone scan is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I go in 3 hours early to get the radioactive injection, then come back in the late afternoon for the actual bone scan. They said that the results wouldn't be known until next week. I go in next Monday for my first ultrasound and my first diagnostic mammo. Then, I have an appointment that Wednesday, the 21st, to go over all of my tests with my rads oncologist. So, I am praying to come home and to post here that I am NED! That would be such a great feeling to have!

I want to thank all of you for your kind, thoughtful and encouraging posts to me. You have no idea how much they mean to me. I hope and pray that you all realize how meaningful and supportive your words are to me. I have come to love and respect all of you so much. And, in my time of need, there you all were for me. So, please continue to pray for me and know how much I love all of you! I am so blessed to have you in my life! Thank you my friends ♥!

Love, Jeanne ♥

Prayers are with you
    Good luck with everything. The waiting is horrible. With all the positive thoughts coming your way, it just has to be something else.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Paula1001 said:

Prayers are with you
    Good luck with everything. The waiting is horrible. With all the positive thoughts coming your way, it just has to be something else.

Praying
    Ofcourse I will be praying for you. Good luck with your tests tomorrow and Monday. Post as soon as you can to let us know the results. Good luck Jeanne!

Kylez ♥
  • brenda247
    brenda247 Member Posts: 124
    Options
    prayers 4 you
    I will keep you in my prayers!!!!!!! Hope you the very best of luck!!!!!!!! Brenda hugsssss!!!
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Thank you my friends! ♥

Love, Jeanne ♥

Right here with you!
    Jeanne,
    I'll be sending you all my positive energy tomorrow! Just remember we are all right here with you - tons of love & prayers coming your way! Keep us posted.
    -Jenny
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    brenda247 said:

prayers 4 you
    I will keep you in my prayers!!!!!!! Hope you the very best of luck!!!!!!!! Brenda hugsssss!!!

Good luck on your test tomorrow
    Good luck tomorrow. I will be sending you lots of positive thoughts for a clean bone scan!

Debby
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

Good luck tomorrow. I will be sending you lots of positive thoughts for a clean bone scan!

Debby

Tomorrow is
    filled with prayers for you Jeanne! We are all with you!

Sue :)
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

Debby

In my prayers
    I will be praying for you and wishing you the best tomorrow, please keep us posted....we will want to celebrate when they tell you Ned is your dancin partner!
    Hugs, jackie
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Oh, Jeanne
    I just saw this and am so sorry you are going through so much stress right now. I know first hand the anxiety associated with pain and scans. I, too, waited a while to let my oncologist know and then a while to get the bone scan. I was waiting for the pain to go away on its own. It didn't and I was terrified about what long-term bone pain could mean. Finally had the scan and it was totally benign. Only then did the pain begin to go away. I think the same will happen to you, too. Your doctor wants peace of mind for you. That is why he ordered the scan. We are here for you until you receive the all clear.

Mimi
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Kylez said:

Praying
    Ofcourse I will be praying for you. Good luck with your tests tomorrow and Monday. Post as soon as you can to let us know the results. Good luck Jeanne!

Kylez ♥

Good luck tomorrow!
    Jeanne, wishing you the best of luck tomorrow and on Monday. Keep us posted please!

Praying for you!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣