Please Say A Prayer For Me ♥ Update on Bone Scan Date

Comments

• cheyennedawn
    cheyennedawn Member Posts: 70
    You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers...God bless you!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member

You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers...God bless you!

My friend ☺
    Hoping that your bone scan went well yesterday and hoping to see you post that it did. Saying lots of prayers for it as well as your upcoming tests on Monday. And, if you feel you can't do the mammo, I am sure that your oncologist told you to stop it. But, the ultrasound should be ok to do. It should be painless. All of my prayers are being sent to you my friend!

Kristin ♥
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    susie09 said:

Good luck tomorrow!
    Jeanne, wishing you the best of luck tomorrow and on Monday. Keep us posted please!

Praying for you!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

I am praying that your test
    I am praying that your test went ok too Jeanne. Is it important for any of us to get a bone scan when we have a new pain? Should I ask for one?

Thanks, Debby
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Kristin N said:

My friend ☺
    Hoping that your bone scan went well yesterday and hoping to see you post that it did. Saying lots of prayers for it as well as your upcoming tests on Monday. And, if you feel you can't do the mammo, I am sure that your oncologist told you to stop it. But, the ultrasound should be ok to do. It should be painless. All of my prayers are being sent to you my friend!

Kristin ♥

How did your bone scan go
    How did your bone scan go Jeanne? Hope to see you posting about it and how are you doing?

Kylez ♥
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Kylez said:

How did your bone scan go Jeanne? Hope to see you posting about it and how are you doing?

Kylez ♥

Like Kylez Wrote
    Me, too, my friend. Praying your bone scan went well and looking forward to seeing you post when you can.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Kylez said:

Kylez ♥

Looking for Jeanne!
    I hope all is well and that you are only thinking about what to do over the weekend. Please let us know when you can.

Mimi
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    mimivac said:

Looking for Jeanne!
    I hope all is well and that you are only thinking about what to do over the weekend. Please let us know when you can.

Mimi

Jeanneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Like Mimi and Moopy said, we are looking for you. And, if you don't post soon, I am going to send this "lil dancing kitty" after you. And, you do NOT want that!

Hope your bone scan went ok and maybe the tech's gave you an idea of how it looked? If not, be sure and let us know next week when you see your doctor.

Still praying for you!

♥ Noel
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Moopy23 said:

Like Kylez Wrote
    Me, too, my friend. Praying your bone scan went well and looking forward to seeing you post when you can.

Like everyone is writing
    I read your update Jeanne where you had your bone scan scheduled. Now, we just need to know if it went ok and how you are doing. I read that you have more tests Monday, so, good luck with those. I am sure that they will all be clean! Post when you can.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    DebbyM said:

I am praying that your test
    I am praying that your test went ok too Jeanne. Is it important for any of us to get a bone scan when we have a new pain? Should I ask for one?

Thanks, Debby

I hope that your bone scan
    I hope that your bone scan came out clean and that you are just resting up for your other tests next week. We all will wait to hear your results. Someone else asked this and now I am, should I have a bone scan? I don't have any pain, but, wondered if it would be a good idea. My oncologist never mentioned it. Thanks!

Angie
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Like Kylez Wrote

Jeanne ☻
    I am starting to worry like the others as to why you haven't posted yet. Please let us know how the bone scan went and good luck tomorrow with your mammo and ultrasound. My prayers are with you my sweet friend!

Kristin ♥
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Noel said:

Jeanneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Like Mimi and Moopy said, we are looking for you. And, if you don't post soon, I am going to send this "lil dancing kitty" after you. And, you do NOT want that!

Hope your bone scan went ok and maybe the tech's gave you an idea of how it looked? If not, be sure and let us know next week when you see your doctor.

Still praying for you!

♥ Noel

Dearest Sweet Jeanne
    I am just now seeing this post and am sending your more positive thoughts and prayers, I hope all you tests went well this week, I know waiting for results is the hardest, but please post and let us know your Okay.

We're all worried, and are praying for only the best for you.

God bless.
    Aurora
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Kristin N said:

Jeanne ☻
    I am starting to worry like the others as to why you haven't posted yet. Please let us know how the bone scan went and good luck tomorrow with your mammo and ultrasound. My prayers are with you my sweet friend!

Kristin ♥

Me too Jeanne
    I am adding my prayers that all goes well for you tomorrow. Please post when you can and let us know what is happening. We are here for you. Pammy
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988

Dearest Sweet Jeanne
    I am just now seeing this post and am sending your more positive thoughts and prayers, I hope all you tests went well this week, I know waiting for results is the hardest, but please post and let us know your Okay.

God bless.
    Aurora

Dear Jeanne....we will be
    Dear Jeanne....we will be waiting until Wednesday to see how your bone scan comes out. Please post when you know the results, and it will set everyone at ease. Here's hoping for a good report. Hugs.

Judy
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member

Dear Jeanne....we will be
    Dear Jeanne....we will be waiting until Wednesday to see how your bone scan comes out. Please post when you know the results, and it will set everyone at ease. Here's hoping for a good report. Hugs.

Judy

Wednesday
    Oh my, I haven't found the update post yet. Jeanne, whatever is going on, we are with you. I was worried all weekend about you, girl. I am wishing with all my heart for good news this week.

Mimi
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    mimivac said:

Wednesday
    Oh my, I haven't found the update post yet. Jeanne, whatever is going on, we are with you. I was worried all weekend about you, girl. I am wishing with all my heart for good news this week.

Mimi

I too am concerned and
    I too am concerned and anxious to hear from/about you, sweet Jeanne. Let us know, please???

Hugs, and all good thoughts!

Chen♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    chenheart said:

I too am concerned and
    I too am concerned and anxious to hear from/about you, sweet Jeanne. Let us know, please???

Chen♥

Bone scan ok? Have you heard yet?
    Good luck today Jeanne with your ultrasound and mammogram. We all are anxious for Wednesday to come and to hear that you are NED.

Sue :)
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Ritzy said:

Bone scan ok? Have you heard yet?
    Good luck today Jeanne with your ultrasound and mammogram. We all are anxious for Wednesday to come and to hear that you are NED.

Sue :)

Wheres our Jeanne
    JEANNE your sisters have a need to know, whats the word, if nothing else just check in and tell us how you are holding up
    tj
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Dearest Sweet Jeanne

God bless.
    Aurora

Anxious to hear
    Not patiently, but, we will wait to hear that your bone scan, ultrasound and mammo are clear on Wednesday. Good luck today with your tests. I hope they are painless, at least physically. Miss you on the site!

Lex♥
  • kathyrcady
    kathyrcady Member Posts: 27
    prayer
    Jeanne, I will certainly say a prayer for you. Please let me know how you are and your outcome when you can. Thinking of you and praying for you Kathy
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    chenheart said:

I too am concerned and

Chen♥

Please Jeanne post and let
    Please Jeanne post and let us know how your tests went when you can.

HUGS