Please Say A Prayer For Me ♥ Update on Bone Scan Date

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Oh Jeanne... I am so sorry
    Oh Jeanne... I am so sorry that you are going through this.. hang in there.. sorry I'm late, but know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and that we are all with you... Please let us know when your appointment will be so that we can all be concentrating on sending positive thoughts your way!

I am glad that your doctor is following up on this.. take care of yourself.. try to do something extra special to get your mind off things... and know your being thought about... with love!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    taleena said:

Oh Jeanne... I am so sorry that you are going through this.. hang in there.. sorry I'm late, but know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and that we are all with you... Please let us know when your appointment will be so that we can all be concentrating on sending positive thoughts your way!

I am glad that your doctor is following up on this.. take care of yourself.. try to do something extra special to get your mind off things... and know your being thought about... with love!

♥ & hugs,

~T

Jeanne
    Thinking of you as I write this. Hoping you will be OK. The waiting is a nightmare isn't it. Hugs jxxxxxxx
  • Nufferz
    Nufferz Member Posts: 55
    tasha_111 said:

Jeanne
    Thinking of you as I write this. Hoping you will be OK. The waiting is a nightmare isn't it. Hugs jxxxxxxx

Jeanne
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, hang in there.
    Nuff
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Nufferz said:

Jeanne
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, hang in there.
    Nuff

Dear Sweet Jeanne
    I will be praying for you and sending good positive thoughts your way. Please let us know

when you have your bone scan. I am just so sad to even read this, but, I am sure that it is

just something you might have done when you were working in your gardens.

Sending prayers to you!

♥ Noel
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    meena1 said:

You will definitely be in my
    You will definitely be in my prayers, I hope your bone scan comes back clean. I have mets to my spine and have been getting zometa intravenously , it is stable now. I was having a lot of neck pain, and of course i feared the worst (cancer), but my cat scan showed arthritis of my neck. Now, I take an Aleve every morning and I feel fine. I guess i would have been upset if I did not have Cancer and i found out that I have arthritis of my neck, but now I am relieved! So goes our life. So, listen to your doctor, and try not to worry too much. Take care

I know that these unexpected
    I know that these unexpected tests can be scary, but, I just know that you will be fine. I am praying for you and sending you lots of positive thoughts! We will all be praying for a clean bone scan for you.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    taleena said:

♥ & hugs,

~T

Jeanne, be sure and let us
    Jeanne, be sure and let us know when you have your bone scan scheduled so that we can all say extra big prayers for you on that day! Please try to relax and take care!

Sue :)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    MAJW said:

Prayers.....
    Jeanne....consider it done.....No use in telling you to try and stay calm and postive....I think we all worry with every new pain.....Please keep us posted....."
    Prayers to you.......
    Nancy

Lots of prayers for you!
    I am so sorry Jeanne. Please try to stay positive and know that we are all praying for you!

Please keep us updated on when and how your test turns out. I am thinking only positive

thoughts for you as I hope that you are!

Kylez ♥
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Will pray it is not BC. U
    Will pray it is not BC. U will be in my thoughts.
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Jeanne
    I hope it turns out to be ok. Im so sorry that this is going on with you. It seems like it never lets up for us sometimes. I will definately pray for you. Try to stay strong thru it and keep us posted please.

take care
    laura
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member

will do!
    I'm so sorry, Jeanne. I've just come off a scare myself, and know how awful it can be ... waiting, waiting, waiting. I will pray for you, for peace to guard your heart and your mind, for comfort and strength in the waiting.

much love and a big [hug]!
    dh

You are in My Thoughts and Prayers
    Jeanne, I also am just so sorry that you are going through this pain and worry. You are in my prayers and my thoughts. Please let us know when the scan is scheduled. We all will be with you in spirit and mind.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    lolad said:

Jeanne
    I hope it turns out to be ok. Im so sorry that this is going on with you. It seems like it never lets up for us sometimes. I will definately pray for you. Try to stay strong thru it and keep us posted please.

take care
    laura

Please let us know when your
    Please let us know when your bone scan is scheduled as we will all be praying for you that it isn't cancer.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Jeanne and Moopy
    You are both in my prayers and positive vibes coming your way.

Hugs,
    Margo

Sending you prayers too
    Sending you prayers too Moopy. Let us know how your tests went too.

Leeza
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Jeanne
    You are in my prayers. Please keep us posted on your situation - I can only imagine how you are feeling now. Remember that you are not alone.

Wolfi
  • ruthielaine
    ruthielaine Member Posts: 59
    Dear God - please look after Jeanne
    Dear God - please hear all of us ladies pray to you to look after Jeanne and have her bone scan come out negative. Please take her under your wing and protect her and have her be well. Amen.

Let us know as soon as you can Jeanne.
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565

will do!
    I'm so sorry, Jeanne. I've just come off a scare myself, and know how awful it can be ... waiting, waiting, waiting. I will pray for you, for peace to guard your heart and your mind, for comfort and strength in the waiting.

much love and a big [hug]!
    dh

Jeanne,
    I am saying a prayer for you and hoping that it's something that can easily be taken care of! Keep us posted.
  • GG40
    GG40 Member Posts: 28

Dear God - please look after Jeanne
    Dear God - please hear all of us ladies pray to you to look after Jeanne and have her bone scan come out negative. Please take her under your wing and protect her and have her be well. Amen.

Let us know as soon as you can Jeanne.

Of course you are scared
    Of course you are scared dear lady. I will definitely pray for your scan to be clear and for you to have peace in the waiting. Waiting has to be just about the hardest thing there is...knowing is always better than waiting. I have a good feeling about this but I know it's so tough.....Trust me to pray.
    Blessings Jeanne,
    GG
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    GG40 said:

Of course you are scared
    Of course you are scared dear lady. I will definitely pray for your scan to be clear and for you to have peace in the waiting. Waiting has to be just about the hardest thing there is...knowing is always better than waiting. I have a good feeling about this but I know it's so tough.....Trust me to pray.
    Blessings Jeanne,
    GG

Jeanne--another prayer sent your way
    I'm sure this happens in the "non-cancer" world, too, but it seems to happen far too often in our world. I've had many of these "uh oh" and "what if" situations show-up over the past 4 years. I have two masses now, but I'm told that they're "normal," whatever that means.

Regardless, of our many false alarms, I know you're scared. We all are scared when something foreign shows up in our bodies that WE know should not be there, or have a pain that wasn't there a week or a month ago.

Sending you a huge cyber hug.

dmc
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    dmc_emmy said:

Jeanne--another prayer sent your way
    I'm sure this happens in the "non-cancer" world, too, but it seems to happen far too often in our world. I've had many of these "uh oh" and "what if" situations show-up over the past 4 years. I have two masses now, but I'm told that they're "normal," whatever that means.

Regardless, of our many false alarms, I know you're scared. We all are scared when something foreign shows up in our bodies that WE know should not be there, or have a pain that wasn't there a week or a month ago.

Sending you a huge cyber hug.

dmc

Sending
    Prayer's to you!!! I'm glad you told us so we can keep prayers going for you!!!
  • karen0423
    karen0423 Member Posts: 67
    Jeanne, sending prayers and
    Jeanne, sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. Karen
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Many, many prayers
    With all of us, the prayers will be many and loud, so it will be hard not to be heard!! We will be here for you and will hold your hand. Pammy