Join us Walking, Swimming, Cycling, Weights, Paddling, Jogging and get SURVIVAL BOOST

Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    pepebcn said:

Pete i see you are around here , back at home?
    Need help to keep it on it seems people don't walk without your help! LOL..
    I've done a long and nice walk today in down town commercial area, 4 km downwards and then upwards!
    Hugs!

come everyone smile and get moving
    good morning movers and shakers.

Pepe your an inspiration to us all. Thanks.
    the 53 percent is real.
    So lets keep moving if we can.

God has helped me.
    And i have helped me.
    Can you believe i was spear fishing yesterday for 2 hours in strong currents and lovelly sunshine. Back in my underwater world. So many fish. Turtles. Eagle rays. My mate dave and i swam out to this off shore reef. I only dived to around 10 meters. Got 3 nice breams to take home to family which we enjoyed at dinner. It was an amazing workout. I can spearfish with the bag after a few adjustments.

Super Fresh . Nutrious and healthy food. Obtained by exercise. Its still only 3 full days after chemo finished and i have health and energy . Its unbelievable. Gee i missed my old adventureous life. I forgot how much. I am healthier now than any time in the last 15 years.

I posted from sunrise the day after chemo. I did an amazing challenging 4 hour hike where i was lost in the bush. Scrambling up rock faces. Climbing through brambles. I felt like bear grills. I called the park rangers a few times when lost on my on bush phone. I hoped my energy and luck would hold out. It did.

We still have another wonderful weeks camping to go. I don't want to leave. This place is so good for my soul. Natural beaty everywhere. And lovelly people to share it with.

I firmly believe we can bring out the best in each other. And help us live as well as we can. Our friends passing like john and soon kerry are not sad but joyous. They lived well so well. Its easter after all and for me in death we celebrate our life. i do cry for john's little son. Every boy needs a dad.

I know my friends would appreciate us exercising to survive.

Now i have this strange fighting attitude i thank kerry and john for. I hope we appreciate and share it together.

Love to all.
    Pete
    ps i was disappointed my tea post got pulled. Greta does not know the special effort i went to get the tea formula and to share it in good faith for the few that were interested. But life is to short to worry. Its in the past. Pm me if your interested.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

the 53 percent is real.

God has helped me.
    And i have helped me.
    Can you believe i was spear fishing yesterday for 2 hours in strong currents and lovelly sunshine. Back in my underwater world. So many fish. Turtles. Eagle rays. My mate dave and i swam out to this off shore reef. I only dived to around 10 meters. Got 3 nice breams to take home to family which we enjoyed at dinner. It was an amazing workout. I can spearfish with the bag after a few adjustments.

Super Fresh . Nutrious and healthy food. Obtained by exercise. Its still only 3 full days after chemo finished and i have health and energy . Its unbelievable. Gee i missed my old adventureous life. I forgot how much. I am healthier now than any time in the last 15 years.

I posted from sunrise the day after chemo. I did an amazing challenging 4 hour hike where i was lost in the bush. Scrambling up rock faces. Climbing through brambles. I felt like bear grills. I called the park rangers a few times when lost on my on bush phone. I hoped my energy and luck would hold out. It did.

We still have another wonderful weeks camping to go. I don't want to leave. This place is so good for my soul. Natural beaty everywhere. And lovelly people to share it with.

I firmly believe we can bring out the best in each other. And help us live as well as we can. Our friends passing like john and soon kerry are not sad but joyous. They lived well so well. Its easter after all and for me in death we celebrate our life. i do cry for john's little son. Every boy needs a dad.

Now i have this strange fighting attitude i thank kerry and john for. I hope we appreciate and share it together.

Love to all.
    Pete
    ps i was disappointed my tea post got pulled. Greta does not know the special effort i went to get the tea formula and to share it in good faith for the few that were interested. But life is to short to worry. Its in the past. Pm me if your interested.

All that sounds great!
    It counts for 1000 miles!. Take care seems you get lost too many times lately! LOL!.
    Thanks for helping it's hard to walk alone.ufff!
    Hugs Mate!
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member

the 53 percent is real.

God has helped me.
    And i have helped me.

Love to all.
    Pete

Pete
    This sounds absolutely wonderful! You sound so happy!
  • soccermom13
    soccermom13 Member Posts: 224
    had to ride indoors today
    put my down for 1 1/2 hour and another for weights. YAY!!1 Feeling so good!
  • soccermom13

the 53 percent is real.

God has helped me.
    And i have helped me.

Love to all.
    Pete

Good to see you back! Hope the
    camping trip was wonderful!
  • pepebcn

had to ride indoors today
    put my down for 1 1/2 hour and another for weights. YAY!!1 Feeling so good!

That's great shanna !
    cheer up we need more miles!
    Walking today from the hospital to tha car! hahahaha(chemo day)!
    Tomorrow restarting !
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn said:

That's great shanna !
    cheer up we need more miles!
    Walking today from the hospital to tha car! hahahaha(chemo day)!
    Tomorrow restarting !
    Hugs!

Nice day here while we wait some storms for tomorrow,
    so i will walk a lot today, easter holidays here until Monday included! keep you informed about my walks!.
    TOM! where are you ? many miles cycling lately?.
    Shanna you must post pics of one of your wonderful morning walks!
    Hugs to all and lets cheer to walk!.
  • SisterSledge
    SisterSledge Member Posts: 332 Member
    pepebcn said:

Nice day here while we wait some storms for tomorrow,
    so i will walk a lot today, easter holidays here until Monday included! keep you informed about my walks!.
    TOM! where are you ? many miles cycling lately?.
    Shanna you must post pics of one of your wonderful morning walks!
    Hugs to all and lets cheer to walk!.

not walking much...gardening
    I haven't gotten out to walk much...either it's raining or I'm too tired from all the gardening I've done. So, I guess gardening is my exercise! Three hours digging yesterday :)

Janine
  • kuastoi
    kuastoi Member Posts: 63

not walking much...gardening
    I haven't gotten out to walk much...either it's raining or I'm too tired from all the gardening I've done. So, I guess gardening is my exercise! Three hours digging yesterday :)

Janine

another 10 miles today
    average heart rate 132, calories about 250, a casual 11 mph average speed.

Feel better with the BP meds on board - now if I can only sleep.

Tom
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    kuastoi said:

another 10 miles today
    average heart rate 132, calories about 250, a casual 11 mph average speed.

Feel better with the BP meds on board - now if I can only sleep.

Tom

Stepping
    I didn't walk today, but I did have to go up to my church to set up some things for tomorrow. I ended up having to walk up and down the steps between the 3 floors several times, so I think I got a good little bit of exercise.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    tootsie1 said:

Stepping
    I didn't walk today, but I did have to go up to my church to set up some things for tomorrow. I ended up having to walk up and down the steps between the 3 floors several times, so I think I got a good little bit of exercise.

*hugs*
    Gail

go gail go
    we can somehow count exercising our souls by going to church. this thread is getting all
    encompassing.

i walked wife my wife for 5km to the town near where we are camping along the beach.
    had a healthy breakfast and jiuce and walked back.

so its 10km.

then i read for a few hours and lunch and then a big chemo afternoon nap.
    hopefully my last.

i woke up to a stunning sunset and them wife and daughter caught 3 fish for dinner.
    two more days to go.

hugs to all and lets get walking or exercsing whatever turns you on and gets us moving.
    i can also recomend moderation and care when undertaking our exercise. i have strained chest a little with loading the spear gun on my chest, i have not crack ribs, but may have come close. also my leg is still sore where i fell hard in the bush the day after chemo. so just be careful and do not follow my adverturous example or you maybe nursing aches and bruises like i have been.

pete

ps 130 posts is pretty good
  • pepebcn

go gail go
    we can somehow count exercising our souls by going to church. this thread is getting all
    encompassing.

i walked wife my wife for 5km to the town near where we are camping along the beach.
    had a healthy breakfast and jiuce and walked back.

so its 10km.

then i read for a few hours and lunch and then a big chemo afternoon nap.
    hopefully my last.

i woke up to a stunning sunset and them wife and daughter caught 3 fish for dinner.
    two more days to go.

hugs to all and lets get walking or exercsing whatever turns you on and gets us moving.
    i can also recomend moderation and care when undertaking our exercise. i have strained chest a little with loading the spear gun on my chest, i have not crack ribs, but may have come close. also my leg is still sore where i fell hard in the bush the day after chemo. so just be careful and do not follow my adverturous example or you maybe nursing aches and bruises like i have been.

pete

ps 130 posts is pretty good

Good to see so more people exercising today! and nice to see you
    again posting Pete!.
    My plans of last days since I'm I'm on a SPA hotel ,: Healthy breakfast , then go to the beach to have sun bath , is steel windy and cold but we found a nice place leeward to a rock! then a 3km walk on de beach quite a lot without shoes!.then a healthy meal ,grilled vegetables an fish!, then a nap.
    After that a relaxing massage ,and for finishing 1 hour of swimiming pool ,jakuzzy, bubble bath a and cold and hot showers .It's exhausting , hope it counts for the milage!.After this another nap and going to dinner some with friends and siblings which have houses around here! I'm starting to like it!.
    What do you think does it count as exercise ?.
    Take care!
  • soccermom13
    20 mile ride yesterday and 5 today
    Tomorrow we get rain and snow so indoors we go :}
  • pepebcn

20 miles is a lot Shanna!
    Still snow there? Jesus!.
    Hope gets better weather soon and you enjoy of more wonderful sunrises!
    Hugs!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    pepebcn said:

Hugs!

Does this count?
    Today my exercise has been trotting to the potty. Colonoscopy in the AM!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pepebcn said:

Good to see so more people exercising today! and nice to see you
    again posting Pete!.
    My plans of last days since I'm I'm on a SPA hotel ,: Healthy breakfast , then go to the beach to have sun bath , is steel windy and cold but we found a nice place leeward to a rock! then a 3km walk on de beach quite a lot without shoes!.then a healthy meal ,grilled vegetables an fish!, then a nap.
    After that a relaxing massage ,and for finishing 1 hour of swimiming pool ,jakuzzy, bubble bath a and cold and hot showers .It's exhausting , hope it counts for the milage!.After this another nap and going to dinner some with friends and siblings which have houses around here! I'm starting to like it!.
    What do you think does it count as exercise ?.
    Take care!

thats at least equal to 10km fast walking
    sounds fantastic and healthy.
    enjoy it pepe
  • pete43lost_at_sea

thats amazing 20 mile
    go shanna go

I am going to walk to the doctors for a blood test its about 4km.

bye

Pete
  • soccermom13
    pepebcn said:

Hugs!

Nope no more snow where I am
    But we have been getting lots of wind this year! The ride felt so good - up in the foothills near where I live! Still have to find the cord for my phone to download to the computer. HA HA Chemo brain still!!
    hugs to you!
  • soccermom13
    pepebcn said:

Hugs!

Nope no more snow where I am
    But we have been getting lots of wind this year! The ride felt so good - up in the foothills near where I live! Still have to find the cord for my phone to download the photos to the computer. HA HA Chemo brain still!!
    hugs to you!
  • soccermom13

thats amazing 20 mile
    go shanna go

I am going to walk to the doctors for a blood test its about 4km.

bye

Pete

so good to see you back!
    How was the camping trip? The little bit I saw sounded amazing!
    Hugs!