Sometimes we got to have some fun....

Options

Comments

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    swopoe said:

We don't have a pet, but I

We don't have a pet, but I love seeing all of yours! They all put a smile on my face.

About to settle down with some ice cream and a movie with the hubs before his doc appt. tomorrow.

hope you all have a good night with your loved ones!

My Girl

Marley1

Marley2

My girl, Marley(Shepherd/Husky?). She is my perfect companion since losing Ron & Debbie. Whoever thinks these toys are indestructible is crazy! At about 75 lbs., she takes me for a walk.  LOL

• osmotar
    osmotar Member Posts: 1,006
    Options

Pretty boyz....

I love Boxers....so much charactor in them.

p

The Boyz

they are my crazies, and pure loves 

• osmotar
    osmotar Member Posts: 1,006
    Options
    MrsBD said:

Boxers

The one on the left looks like he's saying, "Cancer?You got cancer? Want me to take care of it for you?"

boxers

He's my sad sack, a mommas boy ..they are brothers , I've had them since they were 8 weeks old, they will be 8 in January 

• staceya
    staceya Member Posts: 720
    Options
    fishmanpa said:

Da Boy!

This is our Pixie Bob "Bobcat Legends Socrates Ulysses". He'll be 5 years old Nov. 22nd. When I was sick, he never left my side when I was home and after treatment, he was always with me. He weighs in a stocky and solid 17lbs. Mind you, he's lying on a queen size bed so it'll give you an idea of his size. They call Pixie Bobs dogs in cat clothes and he certainly isn't your everyday housecat. A very unique character indeed! 

Wow

That's one good sized kitty.

• jcortney
    jcortney Member Posts: 503
    Options
    Here you go.... fun and more fun

After years of Golden Retrievers we opted for a "designer" dog.  Sophie is a golden-doodle, 35 lbs, smarter than any dog I've ever trained, no shedding (amazing our corners are not hair balls anymore) and all the great attributes of Goldens and Poodles.  

Then, what do you do when you want to just pamper yourself for getting good news, why buy a used Porsche of course :)

• peggylulu
    peggylulu Member Posts: 375
    Options
    LOVE this post

love seeing everyone's fur babies ! This thread needs a like button , so I can like each picture ! I wish I could figure out how to post a picture of my beautiful Ella . I tried using the directions posted on here but still couldn't do it . ☺️

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    peggylulu said:

LOVE this post

love seeing everyone's fur babies ! This thread needs a like button , so I can like each picture ! I wish I could figure out how to post a picture of my beautiful Ella . I tried using the directions posted on here but still couldn't do it . ☺️

Here you go..........

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    jcortney said:

Here you go.... fun and more fun

After years of Golden Retrievers we opted for a "designer" dog.  Sophie is a golden-doodle, 35 lbs, smarter than any dog I've ever trained, no shedding (amazing our corners are not hair balls anymore) and all the great attributes of Goldens and Poodles.  

Then, what do you do when you want to just pamper yourself for getting good news, why buy a used Porsche of course :)

Wow, Joe!!

Nice car!! Smile  So glad your news lifted you out of the round of stuff you've been suffering through.....Look at that automobile!!! 

Now of course, being the dog lover that I am....if it came to making a choice I'd take the pup anyday.....Cute, cute, cute!!  And they ARE smart...too smart!!

p

• jcortney
    jcortney Member Posts: 503
    Options

Wow, Joe!!

Nice car!! Smile  So glad your news lifted you out of the round of stuff you've been suffering through.....Look at that automobile!!! 

Now of course, being the dog lover that I am....if it came to making a choice I'd take the pup anyday.....Cute, cute, cute!!  And they ARE smart...too smart!!

p

I agree

Sophie simply astounded us.  She was house trained at 12 weeks and trained to heal a 4 months.  She's now four and I'm seriously thinking of getting her a sister after the new year.  She so needs someone besides me (and Jenn) to play with.  Here's another pic:

• TracyLynn72
    TracyLynn72 Member Posts: 839
    Options
    This is my Bubba. He was my

This is my Bubba. He was my big ol' Boxer baby who was with me during my recovery.  I miss him so much.  He died from cancer a couple of months after I finished my treatments.  He had an unknown tumor burst. image

• TracyLynn72
    TracyLynn72 Member Posts: 839
    Options
    These are my girls.Chloe, a

These are my girls.Chloe, a BT and Macy a Boxer/Pit.  They are spoiled rotten, but are my little loves! They are both 2 years old.  image

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options

This kinder makes me a little sad as I had to put my Pitbull Harley to sleep, she was almost 13 years old and in pain every day. It was the same way when I had to put my lab Nena to sleep she was a little over 14 years old. These were some of the hardest things I ever had to do because they were just like children so loving and caring and aways happy to see me even when i had a bad day, they made it into a wonderful day

Tim

• hlrowe
    hlrowe Member Posts: 80
    Options
    Our Goldendoodle Dude

Goldendoodle

Our Goldendoodle Dude. Needs a haircut! Taken last Winter.

• Bsauls94518
    Bsauls94518 Member Posts: 32
    Options

The instructions for posting pics

can be found here:

http://csn.cancer.org/node/261238

Here's my pooch, Barley!

Barley on the boat

• phrannie51
    Options
    Hondo said:

This kinder makes me a little sad as I had to put my Pitbull Harley to sleep, she was almost 13 years old and in pain every day. It was the same way when I had to put my lab Nena to sleep she was a little over 14 years old. These were some of the hardest things I ever had to do because they were just like children so loving and caring and aways happy to see me even when i had a bad day, they made it into a wonderful day

Tim

I remember Harley....

Didn't she get to visit you, while you were in the hospital with pneumonia?  I remember how much you loved you....she was a lucky girl to have you, Tim.

p

• phrannie51
    Options
    hlrowe said:

Our Goldendoodle Dude

Goldendoodle

Our Goldendoodle Dude. Needs a haircut! Taken last Winter.

Anothing Doodle!!

The good side of both breeds.  Of course, everytime I see a dog, I say "oh...I just LOVE....Labs or Pits or Poo's, or..." well, you get the idea I love them all....and if I could I'd have a sanctuary, and take them in and care for and love as many as I could.

p

• phrannie51
    Options

These are my girls.Chloe, a

These are my girls.Chloe, a BT and Macy a Boxer/Pit.  They are spoiled rotten, but are my little loves! They are both 2 years old.  image

I watched these two

grow from tiny pups to the cuties they are now on Facebook.....they are SO cute together!

p

• jtl
    jtl Member Posts: 456
    Options
    jcortney said:

I agree

Sophie simply astounded us.  She was house trained at 12 weeks and trained to heal a 4 months.  She's now four and I'm seriously thinking of getting her a sister after the new year.  She so needs someone besides me (and Jenn) to play with.  Here's another pic:

What is she?

I see you mentioned that she is a Goldendoodle after I posted.Nice size. Don't some get much larger?

• phrannie51
    Options
    jtl said:

What is she?

I see you mentioned that she is a Goldendoodle after I posted.Nice size. Don't some get much larger?

Some are indeed....

much larger...it depends on the size of the parents....and sometimes they will use a minature poodle rather than a standard for smaller puppies.  Even standard poodles vary a lot in weight and height....if a poodle is over a certain height (can't remember...maybe 16") it's called a standard, if it is under it is considered a minature.

My Lola's dad was 28" at the shoulder and 85 lbs....her mama was only 23" and maybe 50 lbs....so lots of variance in size, that can't just be contributed to male and female.  Lola is 24" and 55 lbs.

p

• Barbaraek
    Barbaraek Member Posts: 626
    Options

Anothing Doodle!!

The good side of both breeds.  Of course, everytime I see a dog, I say "oh...I just LOVE....Labs or Pits or Poo's, or..." well, you get the idea I love them all....and if I could I'd have a sanctuary, and take them in and care for and love as many as I could.

p

Phrannie...

that comment is so "you". I feel like you take in all us "strays" here on the message board to comfort  and care for!

barbara