Sometimes we got to have some fun....

Options

We haven't done a pet post on here for a while.....and for those of us who have pets, we know that they make treatment a little easier....they make us laugh, they give us a reason to pull ourselves outside, even if it's just a pee run.

These are my two girls....Lola and Betty (their names sound like they're part of a bowling team, huh?)....Lola the Poodle is a princess...didn't know until I got her that Poos are born thinking that....even tho she lives on the farm and does all the farmy things, she's still a little above everyone else.  Betty is an Australian Shep mix....I got her at the dog pound.  Smart, sweet....and obsessed with chasing balls.

imageimage 

Comments

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    The instructions for posting pics

can be found here:

http://csn.cancer.org/node/261238

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Jazzy Girl..

jz

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Jazzy Girl..

jz

Kali Bug

kb

• Barbaraek
    Barbaraek Member Posts: 626
    Options
    Petless :(

But I don't want to feel left out of the fun..so this is Lillian, my longarm quilting machine. She and I spend many enjoyable hours together, and she is my therapy. She's named after my grandmother who could sew anything.

Lillian my Longarm

• phrannie51
    Options
    Barbaraek said:

Petless :(

But I don't want to feel left out of the fun..so this is Lillian, my longarm quilting machine. She and I spend many enjoyable hours together, and she is my therapy. She's named after my grandmother who could sew anything.

Lillian my Longarm

LOL Barb....

That will work....it brings you joy, right?? Smile 

p

• Barbaraek
    Options

LOL Barb....

That will work....it brings you joy, right?? Smile 

p

Yes Phrannie, much joy.

I think i love quilting because not only is it creative, but I can control so many aspects of it...color, design, size, pattern...when with cancer, or any crisis in life, there is so much you can't control. It gives me a feeling of peace and power. and I end up with something warm and cuddly in the end!

Barbara

• staceya
    staceya Member Posts: 720
    Options
    Barbaraek said:

Yes Phrannie, much joy.

I think i love quilting because not only is it creative, but I can control so many aspects of it...color, design, size, pattern...when with cancer, or any crisis in life, there is so much you can't control. It gives me a feeling of peace and power. and I end up with something warm and cuddly in the end!

Barbara

This is Lucy

A cat

There may or may not be an attached picture of my cat Lucy. If the px doesnit upload, just use your imagination. She is all black with yellow eyes. Usually purring by my side, but occasionally biting ankes if the mood strikes.

• osmotar
    osmotar Member Posts: 1,006
    Options
    My Boxer Boyz - Yiska(wh) & Shilah (br)

• osmotar
    osmotar Member Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Pic

how do a post a pic here 

• phrannie51
    Options
    staceya said:

This is Lucy

A cat

There may or may not be an attached picture of my cat Lucy. If the px doesnit upload, just use your imagination. She is all black with yellow eyes. Usually purring by my side, but occasionally biting ankes if the mood strikes.

Just in time...

for Halloween!!

p

• phrannie51
    Options
    osmotar said:

Pretty boyz....

I love Boxers....so much charactor in them.

p

• Barbaraek
    Options
    staceya said:

This is Lucy

A cat

Waaah!

Lucy makes me miss my black kitty of 17 years, Bucky. He was an A+ mouser! Although I guess he was what you call a tuxedo cat because he had a white spot on his chest and the rest of him was black. Lucy is a cutie.

Barbara

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    osmotar said:

Boxers

The one on the left looks like he's saying, "Cancer?You got cancer? Want me to take care of it for you?"

• Barbaraek
    Options
    MrsBD said:

Boxers

The one on the left looks like he's saying, "Cancer?You got cancer? Want me to take care of it for you?"

Thank you

For my laugh out loud moment of the day, Beth.

Barbara

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Phrannie and Barbara, Dogs on a Quilt!

Phrannie and Barbara, Dogs on a Quilt! My companions kept faithful watch over me. Even today, a year later, if I head toward the bedroom, they come running, expecting to take a nap. (I sure don't miss that Erbitux rash!)

My Buddies

• fishmanpa
    fishmanpa Member Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Da Boy!

This is our Pixie Bob "Bobcat Legends Socrates Ulysses". He'll be 5 years old Nov. 22nd. When I was sick, he never left my side when I was home and after treatment, he was always with me. He weighs in a stocky and solid 17lbs. Mind you, he's lying on a queen size bed so it'll give you an idea of his size. They call Pixie Bobs dogs in cat clothes and he certainly isn't your everyday housecat. A very unique character indeed! 

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    My Timber Wolf

Who's afread of the big bad Wolf........... After a bath.

• phrannie51
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE....

seeing everyone's fur-bubs....I'm a bit obsessed with animals (those of you who know me on Facebook know that might be an understatement)....

Keep'em coming.....It does my soul good.

p

• swopoe
    swopoe Member Posts: 492
    Options
    We don't have a pet, but I

We don't have a pet, but I love seeing all of yours! They all put a smile on my face.

About to settle down with some ice cream and a movie with the hubs before his doc appt. tomorrow.

hope you all have a good night with your loved ones!

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    wmc said:

My Timber Wolf

Who's afread of the big bad Wolf........... After a bath.

Tetonka after bath

He weighs in at 140 lbs.

He passed on but lived 14 years which is unheard of. He's playing hide and seek. So he's not to good at it. He can catch you real fast. They say top speed is 42 miles an hour and I have clocked him over 35 mph. We were passing all the cars on a run one day.